Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I doing this right?

nephthys_

Hello. I've been doing the RTR's for quite some time and I have never really been sure on myself about whether I'm vibrating my words or just speaking them. I haven't found a concise explanation on how you should vibrate words, and so feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Do you have to change your tone of voice? Or maybe elongate the words? If you can please describe it in as much detail as possible, like you would do to a child. Sometimes being direct helps a lot more! :? :p

Thanks in advance!

Hail Father Satan!

The way it is said in the audio is perfectly fine. You COULD vibrate it out but it's not a mantra so technically it's not needed for that.

Just say it in normal voice, no tone differences, just normal standard ex: Vaht Vaht Vaht etc.etc. As you read it basically is how it's said.

Just standard voice no need to stress your voice. :)

Here is an answer from the HP Hooded Cobras SS war room app.

This is a matter of personal preference. You can just speak the letters, or slightly vibrate them, and the ritual would be equally effective. One should strive to have the same sounds as the Mp3 file provided, but if these are not perfect, the ritual is still fully working and fully valid

As for my answer.
I personally try to say each word just like how the pronounciation MP3s say it.

I try to mimic the same tone as the MP3s and I just say the words. I read out each word while feeling the vibration on my throat, sort of like how you can feel your throat when you do othet similar vibration meditation.

At the end of the day so long as your able to somewhat pronounce the words and you truly believe in yourself that your doing everything fine in the ritual than it will work.

Hope this helped, I am new myself so its the first time I am answering a question to help another member out. :D

Hail Satan

Use this for correct pronounication: Reverse Torah Ritual - Reversing The Hebrew Letters (Final RTR)

You can say the letters a bit faster or a bit slower as long as you pronounce them correctly and for the correct amount. Then the ritual is fine. If you do 10 vibrations instead of 9 or 8 instead of 9 the ritual is still viable, but inaccuracy will make it less effective. Always 9 or multiple of 9 repetitions for maximum effectiveness. Ritual is stronger when additional visualsations are done during the ritual. For example hebrew letters burnt with blue fire during vibrations. Be creative doing the rtr. Have fun reversing.

nephthys_ said:
Hello. I've been doing the RTR's for quite some time and I have never really been sure on myself about whether I'm vibrating my words or just speaking them. I haven't found a concise explanation on how you should vibrate words, and so feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Do you have to change your tone of voice? Or maybe elongate the words? If you can please describe it in as much detail as possible, like you would do to a child. Sometimes being direct helps a lot more! :? :p

Thanks in advance!

Hail Father Satan!

You can refer to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHsS4sHF6hk&list=LLrBPpPhLZmRpPIUXFk1mYNg&index=92&t=73s its all explained by HP Maxine

There is also the RTR general questions thread, you can look for it on the forum with the search function.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back