Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I be a Jew?

Alberto666

Hello everyone. Recently I found out that my great grandfather was a Masonic. This is no cause for concern, but my nose is. My nose is big and with a small elevation along the nose, like a mountain. This nose is visible in almost all of my family on the part of my mother, which my great-grandfather is a part of. However, my forehead is not big. My ears are a little big.
My skin is light, but not at an illness level. Clear as snow, more or less.
Anyway, are these characteristics Jewish?
Thanks for helping me!

If you are truly jewish and have performed the dedication ritual- you will know. Satan abhors jews and it has been stated that if one of them dedicates, the Powers of Hell will make that persons life a living nightmare.

I remember reading a long time ago on a different occult forum a post from a jewish feminist occultist who was insolent enough to perform a ritual to devote her newly born jewish child to Lilith. She reported that the child ended up dying shortly after that. That should give a solid hint to anyone as to where the Powers of Hell are with the jews. Maxine herself stated that when the Satans New World Order is instated and the Antichrist will rule in his name, jews will suffer fate worse than death.

Other than that, one's feeling about being a jew is simply an attempt of an attack by the enemy, who tries to get to many dedicated Satanists that way. In that case simply learn to ignore it. If you are a dedicated Satanist and feel comfortable with communicating with Satan and Demons and are getting favorable results from your practices as a Satanist, you are almost certainly fine.

There were gentiles involved with the Masons. And the physical traits you talk about are sometimes had by gentiles. So nothing you write about here is proof either way.

If your nasal bone is very outstanding, this is of no concern. But if the area between the nasal bone and the tip of your nose is curved, this might be a sign that you are a jew.

But I have also seen jews who have had gentile noses. But many jews have such a hook nose

Alberto666 said:
Hello everyone. Recently I found out that my great grandfather was a Masonic. This is no cause for concern, but my nose is. My nose is big and with a small elevation along the nose, like a mountain. This nose is visible in almost all of my family on the part of my mother, which my great-grandfather is a part of. However, my forehead is not big. My ears are a little big.
Thanks for helping me!
A big nose doesn't always mean you're jewish.
Jews have a hooked and an almost reptilian nose. Big noses don't mean you are jewish at all.
Here are what jewish noses look like so you understand
main-qimg-e87f934aecfc98c299d4544dac0b8c7e-c.jpg

streisand.jpg

4fd607146bb3f7a02f000003-750-562.jpg

rit-mar1-plf0-nh44-hmb.jpg

mercury_wisdom said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!
Jews have a hooked and an almost reptilian nose. Big noses don't mean you are jewish at all.

streisand.jpg

Who is the woman on the 3rd picture?
I know a girl with the exact same nose and she wants something from me but I try to avoid her, because I already suspected that she might be jewish.
Wow if you give a name and she is indeed jewish I got an answer xD

Thanks in advance brother

mercury_wisdom said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!

streisand.jpg

i think its also where it starts to hook. theres some english people and arabs with hooked noses but the tip doesnt curve down. it will start curving at the top looking like an eagles beak so this can confuse some people. also see pics in the thread below. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=185250#p185250

mercury_wisdom said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!

streisand.jpg

My God! My nose looks a bit like the last example, and now?!

NinRick said:
If your nasal bone is very outstanding, this is of no concern. But if the area between the nasal bone and the tip of your nose is curved, this might be a sign that you are a jew.

But I have also seen jews who have had gentile noses. But many jews have such a hook nose

My nose, after the "mountain" at the beginning of it, it "falls" (like every nose), but it does not fall curved, it falls straight. I also read that the tip of a Jew's nose is not round, the tip of my nose is round. Anyway, I'm desperate, what if I am a Jew?

Shadowcat said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!

streisand.jpg

i think its also where it starts to hook. theres some english people and arabs with hooked noses but the tip doesnt curve down. it will start curving at the top looking like an eagles beak so this can confuse some people. also see pics in the thread below. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=185250#p185250
I agree!

Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!
Look up some pictures that accurately represent how your nose looks exactly. Then people can give you more exact feedback. To learn how to post pictures here, read the forum guide.

I think that when you are ever been in one room with jew and you feel that their energy is not ok, you are not jew.

What is your opinion about white genocide, when you are jew I think you can not worry because it.

Try find your ancestors in internet, geni or other page where is family trees. Even some names sound jewish do not go into panic. Until their family name were not Levi or Cohen and first name not Moshe or Solomon do not worry.

Jews mostly live in cities, so when your ancestors are from countriside places, it is good.

The nose is just one thing. The eyes and ears can be an easier way to know. What feeling do you get by looking at their eyes? And they often have ears shaped just like a mouse's or rat's ears.

Shael said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!
Look up some pictures that accurately represent how your nose looks exactly. Then people can give you more exact feedback. To learn how to post pictures here, read the forum guide.

Hey! Here are two pictures of my nose, my camera is not very good, but I hope you can see it.

https://ibb.co/L1S4z9Q
https://ibb.co/4mbzscJ

Alberto666 said:
Shael said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!

Hey! Here are two pictures of my nose, my camera is not very good, but I hope you can see it.

The Fuck dude xD

Never ever provide pictures!

Alberto666 said:
Shael said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!

Nose does not look like very jewish.

mercury_wisdom said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!
Jews have a hooked and an almost reptilian nose

Reptilians don't have a humanoid looking nose, it's an inverted kind of nose that doesn't protrude outward and is what makes them identifiable as reptilian beings. Picture a gorillas nose and a reptiles nose and you'll know what I mean.

I can guarantee that when they were bio engineering the jewish race that this was a main problem, as a result the nose became a great emphasis which may also have caused consistency issues but it resulted in the most popular stereotype of identifying jewish people, the big hook nose,. Epic fail! :lol:

Hi. A pronounced hump nose is a very common feature of many Caucasian peoples. Highlanders. Irish. Big ears are also common among Caucasians. But the burr of speech, a sagging lower lip, a kind of bird's eyes plus a nose, a disproportionate body - all these signs taken together are a reason to think about Jewishness in your genes. Also, their skin, even if it is white, there is a strange shade of a corpse ... Like plastic( it's hard for me to put it into words). They also smell very disgusting and their home is always dirty.
And they also have strangely shaped palms And those gnarled fingers ... the pads of their fingers are atypically pointed, like the paws of a rat. This is so typical ... As an esthete and artist, I can see the subtle details that betray a Jew even if he looks like an Aryan (at first glance).
So don't worry about your nose and ears. :)
If a person has at least five physical signs of being Jewish, only then there is cause for concern. ;)

NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!

streisand.jpg

Who is the woman on the 3rd picture?
I know a girl with the exact same nose and she wants something from me but I try to avoid her, because I already suspected that she might be jewish.
Wow if you give a name and she is indeed jewish I got an answer xD

Thanks in advance brother
Idk brother, I searched for jewish noses on duckduckgo.

Wtf lol. Anyway. Just go to meditate and stop worrying. Attacks will come and go, but one must meditate persistently.

Specter said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!
Jews have a hooked and an almost reptilian nose

Reptilians don't have a humanoid looking nose, it's an inverted kind of nose that doesn't protrude outward and is what makes them identifiable as reptilian beings. Picture a gorillas nose and a reptiles nose and you'll know what I mean.

I can guarantee that when they were bio engineering the jewish race that this was a main problem, as a result the nose became a great emphasis which may also have caused consistency issues but it resulted in the most popular stereotype of identifying jewish people, the big hook nose,. Epic fail! :lol:
:lol:

mercury_wisdom said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for helping me!

streisand.jpg

Don't forget pokimane's nose

How pokimane feels on the outside
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm a good gentile girl, not a secret jew. common guys trust me, donate me money.

How pokimane feels on the inside
GYbf4swk_400x400.png

oy vey goyim give me your sheckles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back