Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

God: Jewish concept or alien?

Jade9779

I've listened to all the JoS sermons on YouTube and read everything on the JoS website, yet I can't confirm whether or not God exists.

Sometimes it's said that he was created by the Jews, then other times he is said to be an alien. It would make sense for him to be a Jewish invention, considering Satan says himself that he has three enemies, yet he doesn't mention God as one of them.

Could someone help me out with this, it's really starting to bother me.
Thank you,
Charlotte

Charlotte61903 said:
I've listened to all the JoS sermons on YouTube and read everything on the JoS website, yet I can't confirm whether or not God exists.

Sometimes it's said that he was created by the Jews, then other times he is said to be an alien. It would make sense for him to be a Jewish invention, considering Satan says himself that he has three enemies, yet he doesn't mention God as one of them.

Thank you,
Charlotte

Okay I try to explain everything how I understood it (if I say something wrong, feel free to correct me)

God, aka Yehova, is a race of aliens. They are „God“ or lets say they are „YHWH“. They have stolen, removed and currupted True spiritual knowledge, and have killed nearly everyone who had real Powers, Knowledge etc.

With this spiritual knowledge, and with no one to oppose them, They have created something like a matrix around this earth.. and this is „God“ as well. It is nothing natural, it is something that has been created artificially. It is not a real being, it is a matrix of energy.
Then the Greys are the angels, however many angels are only thoughtforms.
So the judeo/christian „god“ aka „YHWH“ is a race of ugly evil aliens and also an energy matrix.

Satan and the gods created us gentiles, therefore we are of them.

However, jews were created by other aliens, from reptilians.

The Greys etc. live within another dimension, however this dimension adjoins to our dimension, we are neighbours so to speak.

I think everything should be right, if not, correct me guys

Both. Jehova isn't a single being but a collective group of humanity-hating extraterrestrials. The concept of a single person called Jehova is totally made up by jews. The "three enemies" part refers to the three Abrahamic religions.

Charlotte61903 said:

Thank you,
Charlotte

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back