Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spell to eliminate shyness

Alberto666

Greetings, does anyone know any spells to eliminate shyness?
I want to eliminate it and I'm already doing things from outside my comfort zone to eliminate, but I want to enhance it with magic.
Thank you for taking your time and helping me.

Clean your aura, and empower your 3rd (solar) chakra. You can use Sun square or Sun mantra for 40/80/90 days. Sun will be entering Libra soon and then it will not be a good time for Sun magick.

Sun

Hello,
the truth is there is no spell who is eliminating your shyness immediately. But you can overcome your shyness with magic by doing rune chanting for example the sowilo rune with an good affirmation. Practically you can also get better self esteem by starting doing the smallest of discipline in your life, so you will get result after results and a better the self esteem.

Alberto666 said:
I want to eliminate it and I'm already doing things from outside my comfort zone to eliminate, but I want to enhance it with magic.

You could try out a Mars square (first image).

Mars rules over courage, bravery and glory over hardships, it may help you along.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Mars rules over courage, bravery and glory over hardships, it may help you along.

can TIWAZ Rune replace AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BHAUMAYA NAMA

Alberto666 said:

Hello, thanks for helping me. Wouldn't a square of the sun be better? Or should I use a Mars square anyway? And should I do for earthly or non earthly matters?

Alberto666 said:

Unfortunately now mars is in retrograde. Not a good time for a Mars square. Alberto666 could just use a rune like Ansuz or a mantra like Munka and then affirm: "In a positive way for me I'm completely free from shyness forever" or something like this, this is just an example affirmation.

You don’t even need to do a spell for this.

All you need to do is: daily chakra work. The base chakra, the solar plexus chakra and throat chakra mainly help here but working on your chakras in general can bring higher understanding and expanded perception and removes hang ups.
So you should be doing daily chakra work through vibrations. Which would be the opening the chakras meditation on the JoS website and the full chakra meditation.

The ‘how to clean your aura’ meditation on the JoS will also help here and make you feel more confidence.

Being shy can come from a weak/dirty aura and chakras that aren’t functioning properly.

The physical yoga on the JoS will help too.

These things should be practiced daily anyway but you’ll find as you practice meditation and yoga and clean and empower your soul.
You will start gaining a new type of confidence and radiance.

Just be persistent.

luis said:
Alberto666 said:

Unfortunately now mars is in retrograde. Not a good time for a Mars square. Alberto666 could just use a rune like Ansuz or a mantra like Munka and then affirm: "In a positive way for me I'm completely free from shyness forever" or something like this, this is just an example affirmation.

Thanks for letting me know, I was not aware. Astrology is not my forte, do you know what troubles may be caused in doing a planetary square of one that is in retrograde?

sonnenkraft said:
can TIWAZ Rune replace AUM KRAAM KRIM KRAUM SAU BHAUMAYA NAMA

Alberto666 said:
Hello, thanks for helping me. Wouldn't a square of the sun be better? Or should I use a Mars square anyway? And should I do for earthly or non earthly matters?

Unbeknownst to me until brother Luis made it aware, Mars is in retrograde. Instead you can utilize the Tiwaz rune along with Nauthiz. Tiwaz is a rune of Mars and utilizes similar energies for courage and strength, Nauthiz is a rune of which's energies can be utilized to overcome and counter fear as it is a rune of fearlessness and the strength of will to outlast and overcome hardships. You can find information on the runes here, numbers #10 and #17 in the list.

As others here have suggested you can combine these runes with a working with affirmations to better direct your desired goal.

You can find all of the audio files of Maxine showing how to pronounce runes in this playlist here.

luis said:

Thanks for letting me know, I was not aware. Astrology is not my forte, do you know what troubles may be caused in doing a planetary square of one that is in retrograde?
At best it will not work. Maybe it will do the opposite of what you are asking or I don't know but probably not something positive.

Btw, I was just reading about this therapy called acceptance and commitment therapy and I think this is good stuff. Give this a read it might help you,

The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Social Anxiety and Shyness: Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Free Yourself from Fear and Reclaim Your Life
http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=26DB431259AE1AA099858BA704702493

I really think there is no reason for any runes or planets with this, or any other thing like that. Those things might make it work a little better, but they are not a substitute for the real cure.

You need to talk to people. You need to practice talking to people. You will get used to it, and it won't bother you anymore. If you don't get used to talking to people, then you never will be used to it. And you get used to it by doing it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I really think there is no reason for any runes or planets with this, or any other thing like that. Those things might make it work a little better, but they are not a substitute for the real cure.

You need to talk to people. You need to practice talking to people. You will get used to it, and it won't bother you anymore. If you don't get used to talking to people, then you never will be used to it. And you get used to it by doing it.
This is actually true. The energy of the planets/runes don't work if you're actively trying to block their effects by not doing anything.

Spiritual work aimed at acheiving physical deeds need to be coupled with actual physical work in real life.

Talk to people who have good synastry with you, develop friendships, it should come as a result. Do NOT isolate yourself.

Bear in mind, some people are naturally shy by nature and trying to be a social butterfly beyond what is necessary for these people just isn't worthwhile. If, however, something is blocking you from expressing natural extroversion and confidence (something very common nowadays) that's a different story.

Shyness is an uncomfortable feelings. It is also khown "Deffidence".
Shyness appears when he/she comes close to unknown or stranger people/ or when he/she can not deal or be comfort with new environment.
Shyness comes from lack of self-respect and self-confidence.
Shyness has many different forms. A commom shyness is Social Phobia or Social Anxiety. Social Anxiety is intense anxiety or fear of being judged, negative evaluated, or rejected in a social or performance situation. For examples of social phobia: The victim always feel that someone is looking at him/her.

Shyness/Social Phobia is a very painful feelings.

Basically, there are two kinds of shyness or social phobia. They are:

(1)General Social Phobia:

A examples of general social phobia:

*The victim always thinks that someone or people are looking at him/her in outside.
*The victim always think that people are following at him/her what the victim is doing or is not doing.
*The victim don't want to talk with unknown or stranger people.
*The victim don't want to go outside.
*The victim always feel uncomfortable when he/she do breakfast/ lunch/ dinner with stranger people, even also with family.
*The victim don't want to go outside with normal dress or house clothe.
*The victim can not share his/her feelings or thoughts with peoole, even if it is essential.
*When the victim go party, he feels very uncomfortable.

(2)Specific Social Phobia:
Some celebraties, leaders, actors, actresses, teachers etc. are belong to it.

A common examples of specific social phobia :

*The victim always fear and ask himself/herself " What if I misbehave with people? People will dislike or beat me!."
*After an event happens, the victim always think more and ask himself/herself "What have I done?" The victim always think more about the event.
*What the victim want to do, he can not do it.
Etc.......etc.........etc..........etc................

So, Shyness/ Official Ethics with gods was of human nature many years ago but our enemy aliens make this as a disease.
It is an attack from our enemy.

It is not easy to get rid from this. We have to change our life style.

Solutions:

(1) Go to a doctor for curing this with your family. Tell your problems to doctor, take medicines. Take doctor's advise.
(2)Do Final RTR ritual everyday 3 times. (Recommended for you)
(3)Do returning curses 1 and 2 in noon under Sun.
(4)Do dedication to Satan if you are not dedicated to Satan.

(5)Spiritually advance yourself, yoursoul.

(6) Make your own money. Create your career. Then, your thoughts will be value to people why they are looking at you always and are following you.

(7) Magick, sorcery, spells, witchcraft, etc., are all powers of the mind. The success of any working depends upon the strength and power of the operator's mind, aura, mental concentration and his/her ability to sense and direct energy. Understanding energy, discerning between different energies, invoking, evoking, and directing energy is the foundation of all "magick." This comes through POWER MEDITATION.

(8)Read Joy Of Satan website fully.

(9)Love yourself in anyway.

Magic is not solution.

Hail Satan.
Joy Bangla

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back