Achieving Godhead

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Russ

Achieving Godhead

Postby Russ » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:03 pm

Is there someone who already became a God? Are they many? Is it possible for me to also achieve Godhead now in my current lifetime?

Thank you in advance :)
Hail Father Satan!

Catalincata94

Re: Achieving Godhead

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:15 pm

Hitler became a God and many ancient Egiptians became a God in the past too.

Therealbornoffire666

Postby Therealbornoffire666 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:05 pm

Russ wrote:Is there someone who already became a God? Are they many? Is it possible for me to also achieve Godhead now in my current lifetime?

With much work commitment and study along side the Gods and all the knowledge given to us by the high priests this far yes you could achieve it , our anti christ

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:27 am

Russ wrote:Is there someone who already became a God? Are they many? Is it possible for me to also achieve Godhead now in my current lifetime?

They would be taken off-planet like Hitler was. So no, there are no gods on Earth physically at this time. Demi-gods... maybe but not likely among the general populace that or they are more likely to also be taken off-world. Very spiritually powerful people? Yes, you definitely got those here.

It's not impossible to achieve godhood in a single lifetime.

WEASZX

Postby WEASZX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:51 pm

It's certainly possible, but unfortunately extremely unlikely. For you to complete the necessary steps for the necessary time in one lifetime without being killed without a coven, Id say chances are about 1/500million minimum. You can probably extend your life without becoming a true god, you would probably need to unless you started early in life. Tbh I have no idea what the exact requirements there are to be considered a god(I assume this means becoming a demon basically?).

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:35 pm

People like Hitler did. As far as current times, I am sure some people have, but I don't know any names.

It is merely a matter of time, so yes it is possible for you and everyone else to achieve it in this lifetime. What is important to realize is that advancement has the potential to happen quicker than before, due to the F-RTR destroying the Jewish curses that hinders our advancement. At a certain point in our future, when we are free of the enemy, we will be able to advance even quicker, without attacks or curses applied to us. In other words, if you are not 90 years old, you will be able to achieve Godhead through consistent effort.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

Shael

Postby Shael » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:45 pm

WEASZX wrote:It's certainly possible, but unfortunately extremely unlikely. For you to complete the necessary steps for the necessary time in one lifetime without being killed without a coven, Id say chances are about 1/500million minimum. You can probably extend your life without becoming a true god, you would probably need to unless you started early in life. Tbh I have no idea what the exact requirements there are to be considered a god(I assume this means becoming a demon basically?).
I know you mean well, but this info is wrong. For one, most people here can complete it in their lifetime if proper effort is applied, since the Gods will return in some 20 years and bring with them much more in-depth knowledge and guidance. And for two, nobody will try to physically kill you to prevent you from completing the Magnum Opus or advancing in general. As long as you know how to keep your mouth shut about supernatural abilities and you do your AoP, you will be fine.

You are still lacking in understanding of some rather basic knowledge and terminology, so I'd recommend you to fully read the JoS website. Basic information about things like the Magnum Opus (Godhead) can be found there, also.
Click here for audio version

NewsmaxTV
Real News For Real People

'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:11 pm

1.yes there people who have became god e.g balam was a human just like you and me but now he is a god, 2.no they are not many the road is not easy , 3.yes it is possible just meditate very day and it not neccesary to become a god in this lifetime because we have a very short life span..but you can have powers of the gods like control many things,have peace when others going mad in times trouble,know why others are doing things they do, knowing your past and future..learn to control your destiny , know how to punish your enemies and know how to attract things you want spiritually.
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

ROH REVOLUTION

Postby ROH REVOLUTION » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:05 am

astrally flame wrote:

1.yes there people who have became god e.g balam was a human just like you and me but now he is a god.

Who is this "balam" dude never heard of him before.

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:35 pm

Check on the page that written Gods of hell and go to A-B..his name is under Beelzubub
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:18 pm

When someone advances far enough, that person loses that urge to share their state, and how advanced they really are.

I highly doubt than many who even have risen the Kundalini would share this here. Maybe if someone is struggling and faces many side effects, they would ask for help. But I doubt that someone who became a god (even if there were somebody who did this), would say „yeah I am immortal now“.
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Astaroth’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!