Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Disapproach to my spiritual side and to Satan

Alberto666

Greetings, I'll start by warning you that I'm using a translator so some things may seem confusing.
In the last three weeks I have been very disappointed with my spiritual side, Satan and Satanism in general. I have been doing RTR's, meditations and yoga sporadically. I no longer recite al-jilwah. Nor did I thank Satan daily for being with me every day (something I did a lot). Does anybody know what I can do to make up for all this?
NOTE: I've already done the rtr's, the meditations, the yoga and I've started reading al-jilwah again. I want to know something I can do to compensate Satan for my sloppiness.
Thanks for your help

Alberto666 said:
Greetings, I'll start by warning you that I'm using a translator so some things may seem confusing.
In the last three weeks I have been very disappointed with my spiritual side, Satan and Satanism in general. I have been doing RTR's, meditations and yoga sporadically. I no longer recite al-jilwah. Nor did I thank Satan daily for being with me every day (something I did a lot). Does anybody know what I can do to make up for all this?
NOTE: I've already done the rtr's, the meditations, the yoga and I've started reading al-jilwah again. I want to know something I can do to compensate Satan for my sloppiness.
Thanks for your help

Just advance , put guilt behind you and progress. Self empowerment is the best way to show Father Satan you are loyal. Simple as that :) Hope this helps

Satan does not demand slave worship. If you have read the al-jilwah then you should know of Satans commandments.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html

One of them being

"I ALLOW EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE DICTATES OF HIS OWN NATURE, BUT HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY."

You will not be punished for not reading the al-jilwah everyday or not doing everything "perfectly". People make mistakes and Satan understands this.

You seem to have a lot of enemy programming still within you. My best advice is to take things slow, meditate, work on cleaning, and don't stress yourself out over small stuff. Everyone makes mistakes. As long as you learn from your mistakes and do better then you will be fine.

Alberto666 said:
Thanks for your help
What Satan and the God's want is that you meditate every day and do the Final RTR. They don't need to be worshipped every day or anything like that. Of course this does not mean you can't thank them but not every day or like a christian.

Shrouded said:
Satan does not demand slave worship. If you have read the al-jilwah then you should know of Satans commandments.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/COMMANDMENTS.html

One of them being

"I ALLOW EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE DICTATES OF HIS OWN NATURE, BUT HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY."

You will not be punished for not reading the al-jilwah everyday or not doing everything "perfectly". People make mistakes and Satan understands this.

You seem to have a lot of enemy programming still within you. My best advice is to take things slow, meditate, work on cleaning, and don't stress yourself out over small stuff. Everyone makes mistakes. As long as you learn from your mistakes and do better then you will be fine.

Thank you very much, it was a bit enlightening.

GoldenxChild said:
Alberto666 said:
Thanks for your help

Just advance , put guilt behind you and progress. Self empowerment is the best way to show Father Satan you are loyal. Simple as that :) Hope this helps

Ok, thanks for helping me

Alberto666 said:

You are italian?
Just want to add one info, that you need also read every Sermon present in the Library. Knowledge and wisdom are one of the fundamental steps in Satanism

Alberto666 said:
There is no need to read it daily nor to thank Satan daily. There are no weird requirements like this and nobody will be angry at you over it. Just make sure you properly meditate and do the RTRs, that's all.

Cfecit said:
Alberto666 said:

You are italian?
Just want to add one info, that you need also read every Sermon present in the Library. Knowledge and wisdom are one of the fundamental steps in Satanism

It is far more important to meditate and do yoga every day rather than read. I think you speak for yourself here. Nothing wrong in reading, but our minds are different and someone else does not neccessarily appreciate reading as much as you.

Henu the Great said:
Cfecit said:
Alberto666 said:

You are italian?

It is far more important to meditate and do yoga every day rather than read. I think you speak for yourself here. Nothing wrong in reading, but our minds are different and someone else does not neccessarily appreciate reading as much as you.

Wtf??? Are you promoting ignorance or what?
Read the whole Library and Site, at least once, is MANDATORY in Satanism. Even in the subjects that you don't care about because they create connections. So it'll be harder for a Trojan horse to break into a mind of a one Satanist, because him already know things. "Our mind is different" is wtf thing, it has nothing to do with this context.
Once you've read everything, it's clear that you won't have to review them every day, but at least once a year, as the HPs do. Of course, if you have a subject you like, you are free to study them daily or several times into when you fell satisfied.
Meditating from a limited background on how it works or other example like it, is the best way to abandon, dear.
Also, limited wisdom and knowledge are not what define us as Satanist. On the contrary, the more knowledge and knowledge makes us free. Oh Vey Goyim, shut up Cfecit, don't tell this, bad goyim! The Goyim must remain illiterate!

Cfecit said:
Wtf??? Are you promoting ignorance or what?
Read the whole Library and Site, at least once, is MANDATORY in Satanism. Even in the subjects that you don't care about because they create connections. So it'll be harder for a Trojan horse to break into a mind of a one Satanist, because him already know things. "Our mind is different" is wtf thing, it has nothing to do with this context.
Once you've read everything, it's clear that you won't have to review them every day, but at least once a year, as the HPs do. Of course, if you have a subject you like, you are free to study them daily or several times into when you fell satisfied.
Meditating from a limited background on how it works or other example like it, is the best way to abandon, dear.
Also, limited wisdom and knowledge are not what define us as Satanist. On the contrary, the more knowledge and knowledge makes us free. Oh Vey Goyim, shut up Cfecit, don't tell this, bad goyim! The Goyim must remain illiterate!

Okay, then.

I was saying that meditation and yoga has more priority than reading. I was not saying that do not read.

Henu the Great said:
Okay, then.

I was saying that meditation and yoga has more priority than reading. I was not saying that do not read.

I understand what you are saying and I'm generally agree, next time -an advice-remember that writing generalisations can makes misunderstandings, because, at example, who comes new to satanism, meditation and yoga are still priority than reading (i.e. learning-deprogrammation)? So. This is why I wrote my frist reply here to Alberto666 because it seems that he is a typical Satanist that doesn't understand well what is Satanist about, giving to Trojan horse free to disturb the process of thought/analyzing the informations.
Then it's clear that once comes a high "degree" of understanding/comprehension, meditation and yoga have priority, and only in this case your affirmation is correct, generally who are in this step can manage themselves the "to do list", in accordance with their preferences

Cfecit said:
Oh Vey Goyim, shut up Cfecit, don't tell this, bad goyim! The Goyim must remain illiterate!
Calm down, he was just replying like this because you made it sound a bit extreme, like the guy would have to read it all immediately. Overwhelming people with too big of a thing all at once can cause them to not do anything at all as a result, and Henu basically tried to say to take it easy and go at ones own pace.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back