Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problems in my family

Quel_tizio

Hello everyone!
Since I said to my mum that I'm satanist she cries every day.
Today my sister told me that I had to "leave" satanism beacause they are sad.
I don't want to leave Satan, but i have to tell them that I'm not satanist anymore.
So they tink that, but I continue to be' with Satan.
But Satan will be' angry with me?
Why did he test me so hard?
It's so difficult!

What you did was extremely stupid, but also nothing so serious that Satan would not forgive. He is very understanding, way beyond what we can imagine, so do not worry about that. Just keep it to yourself, do final rtr every day and be cool.

Your family is sad because of thousands of years of curses upon us brainwashed to think that we are some barbaric cult whose members drink blood and do dark rituals. I know, stupid, eh? Final rtr will fix this.

You can pretend to leave Satanism. Telling lies to those who are under the control of the enemy to protect yourself from troubles. Satan won't be angry with you as long as you are true to him.
Don't tell others your belief in Satanism any more. It will cause you a lot of troubles.

Quel_tizio said:
Hello everyone!
I don't want to leave Satan, but i have to tell them that I'm not satanist anymore.
It's so difficult!
Hey, don't worry, the Gods will never get angry at you just because you have to protect yourself from your xtian family.
The Gods understand what you're going through. Just keep meditating, doing rtr and practicing yoga. And don't tell anyone about Satanism ever again, unless they're Satanist too. It's for your safety. In the Al Jilwah Satan says: Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what
those who are without may do. Those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises.

Good luck!

Quel_tizio said:
Hello everyone!
It's so difficult!

Don't ever tell anyone that you are of Satan. I wouldn't mention anything spiritual or political about yourself at all. Say whatever you have to to get them off your back, the Gods will understand.

This is not a test from Satan. He does not bring misfortune your way. This was your doing, and you can still fix it.

Also, consider locking down your computer and data to avoid them seeing you browse this website or anything related. They may try to check in the future. Do everything you can possibly do to hide.

Clean your aura very well, as you will probably be hit by many thoughtforms from your sister and mom as they think of you or pray about you. Even worse, they tell their pastor or others to pray about you. You need to fix this immediately!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back