Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism, a Spiritual Family

imdvnyyy

hello brothers and sisters, i want to tell you something about myself. my experience.

i've noticed a thing that is so awesome.. there are times where i feel without motivations, without energies, without strenght to go on..

it has happened to me many times to take breaks from the path and risk being deceived, but every time, I always come back here .. stronger than before .. it has happened so many times that I thought "maybe Satan doesn't exist?" but at the same time I knew He does exist.. I apologized so many times. Satan forgave me.

I don't know the reason, I don't know for what reason but if I don't do this path, I feel empty .. without hope. feel like i have nothing. every time I enter the forum, for me it is like being with family. it's a great feeling.

this is because I think that the (dedicated) children of Satan can never really get away from him, and they can even try millions of times, but they will always come back because that emptiness they have inside, is caused by the lack of their own spiritual family, of Satan and of the Gods ... and if they don't come back to Satan, they won't live long or be unhappy

this is a great proof in my opinion that I am a daughter of Satan and he never left me, as he never did with all his children who respect him. this post is for everyone who feel abandoned, desperate, lost and so without motivation. Satan is with you and will never abandon you even if you did some mistake .. if you apologize (understanding your mistakes), Satan will appreciate it and it'll be better even than first. Satan and Gods love their own Satanic Souls..

another thing I've noticed is, that when I concentrate on Satan's Sigil and talk to Him, I feel energy like I'm cleaning aura/doing power meditations, heat... Is it because He is listening to me?

Hail Satan

Hail All the Gods of the Duat!

Of course he's listening to you.
He sees you, he hears you, he's near you. He knows your name, your face, every detail about you. He loves you.
Thank you for your sweet and kind words. There's nothing but Truth.
Hail!

Endora said:
Of course he's listening to you.
He sees you, he hears you, he's near you. He knows your name, your face, every detail about you. He loves you.
Thank you for your sweet and kind words. There's nothing but Truth.
Hail!

Hail! love you all brothers and sisters .. be strong

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back