Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Workings of eyes opened

Satasdisciple

Hey guys, I was wondering; is doing workings with eyes opened and he whole time okay(does it work)

Like if I vibrate runes or Sanskrit words or power and then vibrate Aum state affirmation vibrate aum again(9x)(all of this with my eyes opened and don’t close and visualize the goal but visualize it and feel it coming true in my mind while my eyes are opened obviously) does this still work? Or do I have to close my eyes and visualize at some point?

And when I’m vibrating runes on somebody; I guess I’m asking the same question. Do I have to visualize the symbol on their soul or is just vibration with affirmation enough?

do you feel the energy during the work? it's better. when you start, as beginner, it's not too easy to visualize. so you can just feel the energy for now. concentrate on the energy when you vibrate runes or mantras..

you can also meditate and visualize with opened eyes

Goddess Aw said:
do you feel the energy during the work? it's better. when you start, as beginner, it's not too easy to visualize. so you can just feel the energy for now. concentrate on the energy when you vibrate runes or mantras..

you can also meditate and visualize with opened eyes

Yes, I can feel the energy very good when I do mantras and/or runes. So focus on the energy and make affirmations? What if I’m trying to put the energy on someone else? Same rule applies? Basically just focus on the energy with my eyes opened and make affirmations?

It does not matter whether your eyes are opened or closed during meditation. Find what works best for you. I rarely vibrate runes with closed eyes, as I'm looking at the rune in front of me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back