Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“Chills”

Hello Fellow Satanists ^^

I have been getting these {for lack of a better word} chills when learning or thinking about a certain topic such as: Occultism, Satan, Politics, History, Mathematics, Etc., ans these have been getting more noticeable as I work on myself.

These chills also manifest when listening to music that hits a certain cord or looking at beautiful scenery. Has this been happening with you guys? Would it be something spiritual?

Anyhoo, thanks for your time and stay safe!

Hail Satan!

This is super late, thought I'd answer this anyway. These chills from what I read on the website are related to you feeling your soul. Im not sure why you'd feel them when you do, but there must be a reason Im not aware of.

MayHisNameLiveForever said:

I have been getting these {for lack of a better word} chills when learning or thinking about a certain topic such as: Occultism, Satan, Politics, History, Mathematics, Etc., ans these have been getting more noticeable as I work on myself.

These chills also manifest when listening to music that hits a certain cord or looking at beautiful scenery. Has this been happening with you guys? Would it be something spiritual?

Hail Satan!
it happens to me alot. not so much on those subjects but when i think seriously about my situation here on earth. however i would mostly feel it when listening to music that really touches my soul so to speak, i figured it was a bit of energy absorption. to me its like lighting a fuse on the soul.

when i was farely new to satanism i would rely on that feeling listening to music and venting in my mind to spark energy absorption , it worked good for awhile until whatever i was doing got boring.

Hail Satan!

Yeah same here lol

eternal666light said:
NinRick said:
What you are feeling here is energy. It's very normal to feel it when your mind and/or soul is experiencing intense emotions, such as fear, joy, intrigue, etc. This is also why people feel energy when watching a scary movie, as fear causes it also. Many people become addicted to scary movies because they like the feeling of energy and know no other way to feel it.

Feeling this in relation to the occult is likely a reaction of your soul due to it knowing the power that lies within it. This could come from a past life or also just from you being a bit sensitive to these things.

As for music, it inspires one to feel certain emotions so it's natural for it to cause one to feel energy. In some cases it can even be useful to raise energies for a working or ritual, although you should not constantly rely on it for this.

I've been getting these too, the sansvara or corpse post after meditation where your quite in tube with your soul is a good time to exclusive such. It's simply feeling your bioelectricity, or surges of it at least. If you pay close attention, you'll find the bioelectricity will emenate from a specific chakra, moving sometimes outwards in a sphere like shape, and other times move from a chakra directly to another chakra. While you shouldn't depend on stuff like music to stimulate this, if it helps in the beginning, catch I've of these bursts and try to elongate it's duration, and shift that feeling over your entire body. It's an absolutely terrific feeling too, and can help with developing sensitivity. Eventually you'll start feeling them more often, but better yet, "lesser versions" of them, eg your resting soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back