Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stranger things

Quel_tizio

Hello everyone!
Since I opened the 3rd eye I see very strange things: the aura and energy I saw even before opening it (I don't know why), but the things I see are "spots" of light that look like aura.
But not only that: whiter and darker lines (this is very common), very dark rectangles and even sudden flashes of light.

I would like to clarify that I have no vision problems and if you think it's all bullshit, don't insult me.
Also it happened to me 2 times while I was seeing my aura on my hand to see a much bigger hand next to mine, then other things happened that made me think about my guiding demon, but that's another story
P.S Sorry for my English

Quel_tizio said:
Hello everyone!
Since I opened the 3rd eye I see very strange things: the aura and energy I saw even before opening it (I don't know why), but the things I see are "spots" of light that look like aura.
But not only that: whiter and darker lines (this is very common), very dark rectangles and even sudden flashes of light.

I would like to clarify that I have no vision problems and if you think it's all bullshit, don't insult me.
Also it happened to me 2 times while I was seeing my aura on my hand to see a much bigger hand next to mine, then other things happened that made me think about my guiding demon, but that's another story
P.S Sorry for my English

That's good, that is your astral vision. That is what is supposed to happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back