Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet war and meditation

Anna

Hey. I have a question, can I post our satanic meditations and yoga on my channel about Satanism, which I run to educate people? Wouldn't that be a violation, because everyone can use them from my channel. I want to promote Satanism with their help. Meditation and yoga are becoming popular with people now.

It isn't a violation. AFAIK HP Maxine doesn't have any problem with promoting the contents of the site to everyone as long as you give full credit to the JoS and not claim them as your own. It would only be bad only if you claimed them as your own writings or altered them in a misleading way.

Anna said:
Hey. I have a question, can I post our satanic meditations and yoga on my channel about Satanism, which I run to educate people? Wouldn't that be a violation, because everyone can use them from my channel. I want to promote Satanism with their help. Meditation and yoga are becoming popular with people now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back