Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ADHD and Aspergers?

delc

To start off I am going to say that I don't mean to question or doubt any of the information on here, I just don't understand how it applies to my situation.

I was diagnosed with both ADHD and Aspergers/ASD/whatever when I was around 12 or so, and I've seen here that apparently neither of those actually exist. The Aspergers part I can understand just simply being a little "different" instead of a genuine problem, but I'm not sure if it's just coincidence that the list of symptoms describes me so damn well, even the oddly specific ones.
As for ADHD, I completely understand very young children being diagnosed with it when they're actually just being ordinary, energy-filled children, but I don't feel like that was the situation for me. Before being diagnosed and given meds, life was (figuratively) hell for me. It wasn't just not wanting to sit in a classroom for hours at a time, I struggled with getting the most basic of tasks done because my mind just seemed to want to block it out in favor of other things. Like, it would take me hours to finish my homework when it took the other kids 20 minutes, but it's not that I didn't understand the material, I for some reason struggled horribly with the very concept of doing it. When I first got my meds, the world suddenly seemed so much clearer, I was able to get things done without being forced to, and I was just overall happier.

What happened here? Had I been so badly corrupted that I had been put under the illusion that harmful substances were helping me or something like that? Why am I like that without meds? (I still take them, even though I know I shouldn't because I can't even imagine living without them, I should really get around to doing something about that) Obviously there's the dependency and the problem of withdrawal effects now, but what was wrong with me before? I didn't have any jewish family friends or anyone I associated with in particular as far as I'm aware if that makes a difference.

Also, not really relevant or important but, what's up with that "special interest"/hyperfixation thing that's associated with both of the disorders? Why do I always get obsessed with one specific thing for months/years at a time if it's not a product of mental illness?

delc said:
To start off I am going to say that I don't mean to question or doubt any of the information on here, I just don't understand how it applies to my situation.

I was diagnosed with both ADHD and Aspergers/ASD/whatever when I was around 12 or so, and I've seen here that apparently neither of those actually exist. The Aspergers part I can understand just simply being a little "different" instead of a genuine problem, but I'm not sure if it's just coincidence that the list of symptoms describes me so damn well, even the oddly specific ones.
As for ADHD, I completely understand very young children being diagnosed with it when they're actually just being ordinary, energy-filled children, but I don't feel like that was the situation for me. Before being diagnosed and given meds, life was (figuratively) hell for me. It wasn't just not wanting to sit in a classroom for hours at a time, I struggled with getting the most basic of tasks done because my mind just seemed to want to block it out in favor of other things. Like, it would take me hours to finish my homework when it took the other kids 20 minutes, but it's not that I didn't understand the material, I for some reason struggled horribly with the very concept of doing it. When I first got my meds, the world suddenly seemed so much clearer, I was able to get things done without being forced to, and I was just overall happier.

What happened here? Had I been so badly corrupted that I had been put under the illusion that harmful substances were helping me or something like that? Why am I like that without meds? (I still take them, even though I know I shouldn't because I can't even imagine living without them, I should really get around to doing something about that) Obviously there's the dependency and the problem of withdrawal effects now, but what was wrong with me before? I didn't have any jewish family friends or anyone I associated with in particular as far as I'm aware if that makes a difference.

Also, not really relevant or important but, what's up with that "special interest"/hyperfixation thing that's associated with both of the disorders? Why do I always get obsessed with one specific thing for months/years at a time if it's not a product of mental illness?

Human focus is largely driven by dopamine, unless you use your willpower. In today's society, there are lots of instantly-gratifying items, namely video games, apps, and food items. Regular use of them will establish your brain's baseline attention span around them, such that anything less stimulating will become boring. This is more of a problem for kids because their brain is easily changed by external influences. Reduction or abstinence of these forms of instant-gratification is the cure for this.

There may be a general predisposition to poor focus that one can inherent, however, the majority of the spike in cases are attributable to the environment in which the brain resides. In this case, stimulating medicine will give you focus, at the expense of stressing your body or altering the neurotransmitters, so no, you weren't imagining things.

Aspergers is different in that it is more of a developmental disorder caused by the poor health of the mother, and then the subsequent poor health of the baby. Our society suffers from a low-energy state of existence, such that the body is operating at critically low levels of bioenergy. This is due to environmental factors relating to poor food, water, and air quality, as well as most modern items of all kinds contributing toxic materials to/into your being. It is also due to the normal clownworld backwardness of things that can result in mental/emotional stress.

The body has the highest energy requirements in the cardiac and nervous tissue, so it is no surprise to see those on the rise. In adults, this manifests as MS, chronic inflammatory conditions, Alzheimer's, obesity, diabetes, circulatory issues. All these relate to energy. In the fetal state, however, this results in poor development of these areas, resulting in autism and aspergers, and basically every single one of the developmental diseases you know of, as well as those rare ones that are becoming more and more common.

Probably 98% of all disease you can name are energy related, such that they would be directly preventable or curable in a higher energy state. The other 2%, being genetic, would require some sort of work through Satanism to fix.

Sorry, but I can't offer any specific advice about the mental fixation.

I have what is called ADHD. I think vaccines caused it. I used to be gifted in elementary school then went down the toilet in Middle/HS. I don't know how to help. Their amphetamine salts just suppressed it.

ADHD my ass. Many of those children diagnosed with ADHD who have problems doing their homework can stay all day and night sitting in the exact same position leveling up their character in a MMORPG game and even forget to eat and go to the toilet. So they don't have a problem focusing, they have a problem focusing on boring stuff that are not natural for a child to do in the first place. Some children are more sensitive and feel more boredom than others and their mind wants to block it. But it's a normal child thing. If that happens it means that you need to change the education system to make it more interesting, not to prescribe dangerous and unnatural medications.

Shrekelstein said:
ADHD my ass. Many of those children diagnosed with ADHD who have problems doing their homework can stay all day and night sitting in the exact same position leveling up their character in a MMORPG game and even forget to eat and go to the toilet. So they don't have a problem focusing, they have a problem focusing on boring stuff that are not natural for a child to do in the first place. Some children are more sensitive and feel more boredom than others and their mind wants to block it. But it's a normal child thing. If that happens it means that you need to change the education system to make it more interesting, not to prescribe dangerous and unnatural medications.

Your first sentence, I agree with completely. It is a great example of how attention works in humans. I disagree on the second sentence when you say that it is not natural for a child to do in the first place. Perhaps this is true for younger children, but teens shouldn't have issue with studying and doing mental work for at least a class period. You might be thinking of an entire school day, however the symptoms of poor focus manifest within a much short period, such as within 10 or 20 minutes.

I think the proper conclusion is that video games and other stimulating activities train the brain to expect a certain amount of stimuli. This then makes everything else incredibly boring in comparison, to the point where a doctor thinks something is wrong. There is something wrong with their focus, and it is due to the exposure to unnaturally-gratifying stimuli. The solution is removal of these activities, not drugs, however.

I agree that our school system is clownworld based, but at a certain point, the child should be able to focus on something, like a chemistry text or multi-step math-problem, without issue. I cannot envision a school system that would not include that. Thanks for reading.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I used to be gifted in elementary school then went down the toilet in Middle/HS. I don't know how to help.

But wouldn't this fall into a general normalcy of such for a number of students even those without said issues as the topic of discussion?

I've never had any incident regarding such faculty issues as mentioned in the above. Never had ADHD or aspergers or anything to that matter.

But wouldn't this fall in general with a lot of people entering middle school and nearing puberty? As well as astrological and whatnot.

I used to be good at elementary school and enjoyed it somewhat not always and not at all times but non-the less I didn't feel bad going to school despite the fact I hated school and always said I hate school. But regarding going into Middle and HS on some level wouldn't said negatives being increased or acting negative and whatnot be in regards to how society shapes people?

(I even recall a person in my middle school math class 6th maybe 7th with my algebra teacher and she was black and this white-latino student always tried to kiss her ass and even speak to her in sexual manner in accordance to all the nigger music he listened to. So pretty much for 9 months of school we go through he was just there talking like some wannabe gangster person and this person was my age at the time 11-12 years old)

I noticed pretty much going down hill after entering Middle for example I'm horrible at math in a really particular bad way. During elementary not so bad probably C-B some As but at middle school dropped down to C-D-F. Funny one time my retarded math teacher gave me detention for failing to do my homework. No idea how that was even possible I don't think I even bothered to go into detention hell I recall even telling her that's not a valid reason to give someone detention.

But isn't it normal societal effects on children and how society raises itself? I mean sure the first few years of school you enjoy it a bit something different but eventually kids hate it. No wonder there is a huge amount of people who hate and even go on to commit school shootings and whatnot.

I mean how much school or what proper level of schooling do people need. Yeah 2-3 years feels okay and then later in elementary particularly middle school when it starts and your like WTF is the point of school anyways.

I know this is gonna sound retarded to some people and might make them reply negatively. But I always wondered if I did not feel like getting educated. Why should I be educated? If the law states you MUST educate your child, I personally have to ask "What is the point?" "Why should I?"

I'm not trying to meme myself into negativity but I always sat there in class going "This is education? This is gonna somehow help me in life?"

Worse school for elementary starts at 8 ends at 3. In middle school starts at 7:30 and ends at 4:15, then back to normal area in HS 7:30 to 1:45 or was it 2:30 or something. Hell I don't recall my HS day schedule.

But again it's like so many hours, days, weeks, and months wasted of my life for some silly piece of paper saying congrats you wasted your precious life running after a piece of paper they use to wipe their ass as now you have to go and get another piece of paper for University/College.

If I'm just a normal person funny enough why do I sound like some aspergers person? Is it possible I have aspergers or some sort of high-functioning aspergers or some sort of aspergers-like syndrome? or just normal contemplative deep thinking personality?

Again if I had to describe my life and in general my school life. It's SS,DD: Same Shit, Different Day. I guess eventually school won it wore me down and reduced my vitality, vigor, and vim to shreds.

Feminism caused it. Not the fictitious ADHD but your school performance.

You see, girls learn better through talking and listening, communicating. So the feminists changed the education system to be tailored to girls. The problem is that what the girls find enjoyable the boys find extremely boring because boys learn better by doing things, they are more practical. Which makes sense if you think of it evolutionarily: the prehistoric man went hunting while his wife stayed in a cave or hut and communicated with her children all day.

It's no coincidence (or femincidence as you may call it) that mostly boys are diagnosed with ADHD and are doing worse than girls in school today.

So you guys better stop blaming yourselves for that. You are just normal. It's the system that's fucked up. And also, one more thing: the kikes (Rockefeller and others) fucked up the education system so it suppresses creativity and is designed to create workers (a.k.a slaves) for the jews.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/07/the-origin-of-education-and-mandatory-schooling/

I have what is called ADHD. I think vaccines caused it. I used to be gifted in elementary school then went down the toilet in Middle/HS. I don't know how to help. Their amphetamine salts just suppressed it.

Gear88 said:
I used to be gifted in elementary school then went down the toilet in Middle/HS. I don't know how to help.

But wouldn't this fall into a general normalcy of such for a number of students even those without said issues as the topic of discussion?

I've never had any incident regarding such faculty issues as mentioned in the above. Never had ADHD or aspergers or anything to that matter.

But wouldn't this fall in general with a lot of people entering middle school and nearing puberty? As well as astrological and whatnot.

I used to be good at elementary school and enjoyed it somewhat not always and not at all times but non-the less I didn't feel bad going to school despite the fact I hated school and always said I hate school. But regarding going into Middle and HS on some level wouldn't said negatives being increased or acting negative and whatnot be in regards to how society shapes people?

(I even recall a person in my middle school math class 6th maybe 7th with my algebra teacher and she was black and this white-latino student always tried to kiss her ass and even speak to her in sexual manner in accordance to all the nigger music he listened to. So pretty much for 9 months of school we go through he was just there talking like some wannabe gangster person and this person was my age at the time 11-12 years old)

I noticed pretty much going down hill after entering Middle for example I'm horrible at math in a really particular bad way. During elementary not so bad probably C-B some As but at middle school dropped down to C-D-F. Funny one time my retarded math teacher gave me detention for failing to do my homework. No idea how that was even possible I don't think I even bothered to go into detention hell I recall even telling her that's not a valid reason to give someone detention.

But isn't it normal societal effects on children and how society raises itself? I mean sure the first few years of school you enjoy it a bit something different but eventually kids hate it. No wonder there is a huge amount of people who hate and even go on to commit school shootings and whatnot.

I mean how much school or what proper level of schooling do people need. Yeah 2-3 years feels okay and then later in elementary particularly middle school when it starts and your like WTF is the point of school anyways.

I know this is gonna sound retarded to some people and might make them reply negatively. But I always wondered if I did not feel like getting educated. Why should I be educated? If the law states you MUST educate your child, I personally have to ask "What is the point?" "Why should I?"

I'm not trying to meme myself into negativity but I always sat there in class going "This is education? This is gonna somehow help me in life?"

Worse school for elementary starts at 8 ends at 3. In middle school starts at 7:30 and ends at 4:15, then back to normal area in HS 7:30 to 1:45 or was it 2:30 or something. Hell I don't recall my HS day schedule.

But again it's like so many hours, days, weeks, and months wasted of my life for some silly piece of paper saying congrats you wasted your precious life running after a piece of paper they use to wipe their ass as now you have to go and get another piece of paper for University/College.

If I'm just a normal person funny enough why do I sound like some aspergers person? Is it possible I have aspergers or some sort of high-functioning aspergers or some sort of aspergers-like syndrome? or just normal contemplative deep thinking personality?

Again if I had to describe my life and in general my school life. It's SS,DD: Same Shit, Different Day. I guess eventually school won it wore me down and reduced my vitality, vigor, and vim to shreds.

For your first sentence I don't know, I used to go to a very good school district almost all white, barely any dropouts. MS hit me hard a lot more than anyone else at my school that I could tell.

But I had the same thing as you, I knew the things we were "learning" about were a waste of time and total shit, which made me resent getting up at 6am everyday to go to this propaganda center even more. I also switched schools and lost my friends freshman year which made it worse. I didn't start seriously growing and hitting puberty until I was 15 so I don't think that was the reason for my academic decline.

Shrekelstein said:
ADHD my ass. Many of those children diagnosed with ADHD who have problems doing their homework can stay all day and night sitting in the exact same position leveling up their character in a MMORPG game and even forget to eat and go to the toilet. So they don't have a problem focusing, they have a problem focusing on boring stuff that are not natural for a child to do in the first place.

Good point. I was really into games when I was a kid. The stuff in school was always uninteresting and pointless.

When I first found JoS and the forums I could read it for hours uninterrupted because it was interesting and real. Same for other WN and conspiracy things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back