Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Work

Arin

So, I looked over my chart a few times awhile back and I was like, awesome now I know what I can go into. Except, the jobs I have a astrological inclination for are far... far too expensive for me to pursue. Lets say... 125k+ USD education wise required. ( Not exact as I'd rather not give out my info but general range. )

I guess I could do a money working but I cant expect thousands of dollars to fall into my dang hands all of a sudden. Even if I worked every year until I graduate I would not have enough money with my current qualifications and it doesn't exactly seem like something I'd be able to pursue after the fact either. I do actually want to go into this kind of field, I hadn't really looked into it until after I checked my chart and its actually the kind of thing I would love to do. Except uh... I cant.

What should one do in this scenario? Try to go into a general job instead?

Thank you in advance. This has been something bugging me for awhile as like I said it is a field I do really want to go into but seem to be unable to due to restrictions.

These parts in bold are the limits you place on yourself that keep the job from coming to you. Seriously, limiting beliefs like that don't help at all, especially when you find something that you really want and that you're meant to have. If you are meant to have something, then the circumstances will be arranged for you and you will be guided to get it, no matter how it looks to you now.

You can do a working for a job like that and/or summon a Demon to help you and don't stop it until it comes.

Your part isn't to wonder how that job will come to you or what you need to do, but to fully specify what kind of job you want and let the working bring it to you in its own way. Just focus on the job, not on the education or whatever.

Who knows, the working might work and bring you such a job with no education needed, or you may get that education for free or you may get the money you need for that.

Arin said:
So, I looked over my chart a few times awhile back and I was like, awesome now I know what I can go into. Except, the jobs I have a astrological inclination for are far... far too expensive for me to pursue. Lets say... 125k+ USD education wise required. ( Not exact as I'd rather not give out my info but general range. )

I guess I could do a money working but I cant expect thousands of dollars to fall into my dang hands all of a sudden. Even if I worked every year until I graduate I would not have enough money with my current qualifications and it doesn't exactly seem like something I'd be able to pursue after the fact either. I do actually want to go into this kind of field, I hadn't really looked into it until after I checked my chart and its actually the kind of thing I would love to do. Except uh... I cant.

Thank you in advance. This has been something bugging me for awhile as like I said it is a field I do really want to go into but seem to be unable to due to restrictions.

Shrekelstein said:
These parts in bold are the limits you place on yourself that keep the job from coming to you. Seriously, limiting beliefs like that don't help at all, especially when you find something that you really want and that you're meant to have. If you are meant to have something, then the circumstances will be arranged for you and you will be guided to get it, no matter how it looks to you now.

You can do a working for a job like that and/or summon a Demon to help you and don't stop it until it comes.

Your part isn't to wonder how that job will come to you or what you need to do, but to fully specify what kind of job you want and let the working bring it to you in its own way. Just focus on the job, not on the education or whatever.

Who knows, the working might work and bring you such a job with no education needed, or you may get that education for free or you may get the money you need for that.

Arin said:

Thanks for this, I sound like one of those people who are constantly owning their diseases don't I? Haha. Sorry about that, I can be a bit pessimistic. Thank you for the advice as well, I appreciate it. Once these group rituals are over ( probably gonna be awhile as Hp HC said we would be doing further things to reap rewards ) I'll look for an appropriate time to start a working since money rituals / job rituals can take some time to manifest.

I really need to get out of this mindset first though, else I'm gonna be self sabotaging myself. Thanks again.

Arin said:

1) learn german
2) study in Germany.
You only have to pay around 150€ for a semester lol. Education is literally free for students, the state covers almost all costs.

NinRick said:
Arin said:

1) learn german
2) study in Germany.
You only have to pay around 150€ for a semester lol. Education is literally free for students, the state covers almost all costs.

Good excuse to learn german I guess haha.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back