Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakras

Targ

I've read in several posts that it said that the chakras are not completely open in the first chakra opening meditation. how long does it take for them to be completely open?
What can I do to speed the progress?
I usually do hatha yoga (twice) and kundalini yoga every day and meditation on a different chakra each day.

How do you do the Kundalini yoga? Do you do it fast? It should be done very fast, like Breath of Fire. With flexing the spine fast too.

Whenever I do that, I always feel it strong. I've felt my body vibrating so fast that it felt like the pieces of me might not hold together. From the energy being so strong.

So if you do it like that, you can put that energy into your chakras.

Targ said:
I've read in several posts that it said that the chakras are not completely open in the first chakra opening meditation. how long does it take for them to be completely open?
I usually do hatha yoga (twice) and kundalini yoga every day and meditation on a different chakra each day.
Trance is the key. I recently found this out myself.

Targ said:
Yes, they are not completely open with just the opening meditations, for that you need to inhale energy in them like with fundation meditation but you inhale the energy in the chakra, saying an affirmation 1 time before you inhale energy "I inhale a strong white-gold energy in to my base chakra" first start slow with few beaths like 2
how long does it take for them to be completely open? What can I do to speed the progress?
It depends on the individual. But for example you could start with the first one, the third eye do it for 4 days if you didn't got the headache or pressure in front of your brain then you wait some days and you do it again and so on till you get the effects of the opening meditation (headache or pressure) then you go to the next one (6th chakra
opening meditation) till the last meditation.
The opening meditations are more effective in the days of the planets and planetary hours of the chakras like
The Sun rules the solar (3rd) chakra (Sundays in the hours of the Sun)
The Moon rules the 3rd eye and 6th chakra (Mondays in the hours of the Moon)
Mercury rules the throat chakra (Wednesday in the hours of Mercury)
Venus rules the heart chakra (Fridays in the hour of Venus)
Mars rules the sacral (2nd chakra) (Thuesday in the hours of Mars)
Jupiter rules the crown chakra (Thursdays in the hours of Jupiter)
Saturn rules the base chakra (Saturdays in the hour of Saturn)
You start in the day of the chakra like the 3rd eye on Mondays in the hours of the Moon then you continue it every day (4 days in total) in the hour of the moon if you skipped a moon hour and there is no way to do it in the next moon hour then do it any time to continue, it's better than nothing. So you do the meditation once a day in the hour of the moon.
Don't start the meditations if the moon is in the void of course
here you can check it out, download the calendar of your region https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302
And use chronos xp program for planetary hours.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
How do you do the Kundalini yoga? Do you do it fast? It should be done very fast, like Breath of Fire. With flexing the spine fast too.

Whenever I do that, I always feel it strong. I've felt my body vibrating so fast that it felt like the pieces of me might not hold together. From the energy being so strong.

So if you do it like that, you can put that energy into your chakras.

I actually breath normal. How should I do so? Inhale through the nose, exhale through the nose?

Breathe through nose or mouth, does not matter which one. Mouth is easier when doing it that fast.

You should be doing deep breaths, but doing them as fast as you can. And doing the flexes fast. That is what the instructions say to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back