Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help! What to do?

Anna

Help me please! After the initiation, I decided to start praying to Satan and drew this symbol.
And looking closely, I found on it symbols similar to the letters of Hebrew! What to do then? I prayed for a long time about this sign, suspecting nothing! I'm afraid if Satan is angry with me now! Help with advice! I didn’t even know that these were Hebrew letters! What a nightmare!
P. S. It was a sigil of Baphomet

Don't worry, you know now that simbol was of the enemy so now you just don't pray to it anymore, you could focus on the SS symbols.
https://satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html
You're fine if you stopped and are dedicated/initiated. You have protection from Satan.

Anna said:
Help me please! After the initiation, I decided to start praying to Satan and drew this symbol.
And looking closely, I found on it symbols similar to the letters of Hebrew! What to do then? I prayed for a long time about this sign, suspecting nothing! I'm afraid if Satan is angry with me now! Help with advice! I didn’t even know that these were Hebrew letters! What a nightmare!
P. S. It was a sigil of Baphomet

Sometimes a lot of really strange things come through our minds. Years ago before I knew of any RTR, I saw Hebrew letters. They were upside down and dancing in reverse. At the time I thought that was weird, and I got another “am I Jewish” thought.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back