Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars Square Question

Poet 666

Can I use the Mars Square to increase my masculinity and strength?

I am planning on doing the Mars Square for that purpose, but will be using the shorter mantra version.

Poet 666 said:

I am planning on doing the Mars Square for that purpose, but will be using the shorter mantra version.
Yes, you can.

An example affirmation would be "In a positive way for me, the energies of Mars are healthily increasing my masculinity and strength, now, continuously, an forever". You can replace the "now, continously, and forever" with "permanently" if you want. Feel free to use this affirmation or change it around to fit your personal preference, as it's just an example.

Shael said:
Poet 666 said:

Yes, you can.

An example affirmation would be "In a positive way for me, the energies of Mars are healthily increasing my masculinity and strength, now, continuously, an forever". You can replace the "now, continously, and forever" with "permanently" if you want. Feel free to use this affirmation or change it around to fit your personal preference, as it's just an example.

I prefer using I am at all times your affirmation here in a positive and healthy way for me

Just my two cents :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back