Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Demons

Anna

Hello to all. I wanted to know if there is such a Demoness like Mahallat? Or is this another Jewish invention? The site did not find mention of her.

Anna said:
Hello to all. I wanted to know if there is such a Demoness like Mahallat? Or is this another Jewish invention? The site did not find mention of her.
The only thing I found was a captial of some country in Iran. I didn't see any mention of a deity like this even outside of JoS.

If you have any sources that mentioned a deity named Mahallat, then feel free to share it here and I will take a look.

Shael said:
Anna said:
The only thing I found was a captial of some country in Iran. I didn't see any mention of a deity like this even outside of JoS.

If you have any sources that mentioned a deity named Mahallat, then feel free to share it here and I will take a look.

http://lunaatra.org/773

Anna said:
I cant read anything there, but I would recommend to stay away from this site, as it uses Hebrew lettering and the Sigils given on it are most likely harmful based on this.

Shael said:
Anna said:
I cant read anything there, but I would recommend to stay away from this site, as it uses Hebrew lettering and the Sigils given on it are most likely harmful based on this.

Thanks for the answer, and the warning, as I myself did not notice! However, the question remains open: is there such a Demoness as Mahallat? Which version are you leaning towards?

Anna said:
Thanks for the answer, and the warning, as I myself did not notice! However, the question remains open: is there such a Demoness as Mahallat? Which version are you leaning towards?
I would say it's unlikely. It depends on what the origins of this name are, which is difficult for me to find out as I dont have any sources on it aside from that russian site that I cant read. It's either some kind of minor deity, or a thoughtform created by the enemy.

Shael said:
Anna said:
I would say it's unlikely. It depends on what the origins of this name are, which is difficult for me to find out as I dont have any sources on it aside from that russian site that I cant read. It's either some kind of minor deity, or a thoughtform created by the enemy.

Thank you for the information and for the answer!))

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back