Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How come nothing happened when I open my 3rd eye?

Targ

Opening your 3rd eye is not easy, just as the other chakras are not opened completely at the first time, it takes a lot of power meditation and runes to open it completely.

soldier_of_wotan_1488 said:
I opened my third eye with the satanic meditations. However, nothing happened. I did what it told me to do. Is there a reason it never worked? Thank you

How long did you try ? (min/h a day, days in a row)

I opened my third eye with the satanic meditations. However, nothing happened. I did what it told me to do. Is there a reason it never worked? Thank you
Just keep doing it daily until you feel the effects of it being open. For some people it takes longer.

If a blind man opens his eyes is he still blind?

The opening the chakras meditations do exactly that, they activate the chakras. What follows must be daily and consistent work on cleaning and empowering the chakras after you open them. These vital parts of the soul have been atrophied and degenerated due to possibly lifetimes of neglect. Keep working on them.

Shael said:
Just keep doing it daily until you feel the effects of it being open. For some people it takes longer.
What are these effects?

TopoftheAbyss said:
What are these effects?
It's written on the respective pages for opening the chakras. For example for the crown chakra: "If your crown chakra is open, you will feel a lightness and a sense of bliss. If you do not experience these indications after a period of 4-5 days, you can redo this exercise again as many times as needed to open your crown."

So that's what I meant with the effects. From what I've heard from other SS I've talked to, a lot of people actually didnt experience these effects at all and just didnt do the exercise again after the 4 days, thinking it was a done deal. In reality you should keep at it until you feel those effects distinctly and clearly, and even after that you should still be incorporating some form of daily chakra work for each chakra into your routine to keep them open and active. That can range from doing a set of vibrations into each chakra every day, to just simply taking 3 minutes to properly spin all your chakras.

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
What are these effects?
It's written on the respective pages for opening the chakras. For example for the crown chakra: "If your crown chakra is open, you will feel a lightness and a sense of bliss. If you do not experience these indications after a period of 4-5 days, you can redo this exercise again as many times as needed to open your crown."

So that's what I meant with the effects. From what I've heard from other SS I've talked to, a lot of people actually didnt experience these effects at all and just didnt do the exercise again after the 4 days, thinking it was a done deal. In reality you should keep at it until you feel those effects distinctly and clearly, and even after that you should still be incorporating some form of daily chakra work for each chakra into your routine to keep them open and active. That can range from doing a set of vibrations into each chakra every day, to just simply taking 3 minutes to properly spin all your chakras.

Hi, I'm new to chakra meditation. I did the third eye meditation for about 12 days and initially couldn't feel anything. However, I was gradually able to feel especially the "TH" of the Thaum vibration when trying to direct it in my forehead and sometimes some strange buzz or ants sensation in that area. Then, I'm not sure what is meant by "lightheadedness and bliss" but I felt kinda temporarily dizzy once, almost about to lose my balance after getting up from doing the opening meditation.
How do I know if I'm doing things right?
How to know if my third eye is open aside from the effects I experience which I do not know if corresponds to the mentioned effects which I'm confused as to how to identify those effects?
Should I try to open it some more? Should I increase the number of vibrations each time? I did Thaum 88 times per day but the buzz effect is only felt at the around the end of the reps and seems to get less conspicuous or weaker as the days pass.
Would opening the third eye also lead to astral vision or does it require the opening of a bunch of other chakras to be able to see the astral?

Blue_Turtle said:
With the Third Eye, the only thing you need to feel is a light pressure sensation on your forehead where it's located. I would recommend to move onwards to your 6th chakra and start the work to open it.

Refer to the specific pages on Opening the Chakras for the individual effects that you need to feel in order to know when the chakra is opened properly.

Even as you move on now to the next chakra, make sure to keep working on your third eye in some way or another. Consistent daily work is needed for the chakras to open fully and to stay open. At minimum, spend 2-3 minutes meditating on the chakra every day and perhaps also vibrating the corresponding mantra into it.

Astral sight comes with advancement and multiple chakras need to be open for it. There also must be practice done to actually learn how to use these senses properly. I would suggest simply focusing on opening your chakras properly for now.

Shael said:
Blue_Turtle said:
With the Third Eye, the only thing you need to feel is a light pressure sensation on your forehead where it's located. I would recommend to move onwards to your 6th chakra and start the work to open it.

Refer to the specific pages on Opening the Chakras for the individual effects that you need to feel in order to know when the chakra is opened properly.

Even as you move on now to the next chakra, make sure to keep working on your third eye in some way or another. Consistent daily work is needed for the chakras to open fully and to stay open. At minimum, spend 2-3 minutes meditating on the chakra every day and perhaps also vibrating the corresponding mantra into it.

Astral sight comes with advancement and multiple chakras need to be open for it. There also must be practice done to actually learn how to use these senses properly. I would suggest simply focusing on opening your chakras properly for now.

Thank you very much, Shael, for the info and advice. I will then try to focus on opening my chakras for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back