Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hey Back from the dead

asuraskeye

Im 21 but i first learned about joy in 11th grade from my friend at school. My first attempt at trying to reach out to satan was in 9th grade though. I was in history class and we learned about the pulp selling indulgences so people could get into heaven and it just helped me be like see i knew this shit was garbage.

I was also scared of death alot but after alot of psychedelic use i am no longer scared of death but more so want to bend it to my will.

I want to learn to fly/levitate through some type of biomaganetism crossed with the spiritual practice or see if it is even possible to genetically modify my body to grow wings that can fly or evoke a demon and see what is possible if you are able to invoke a spirit into you at will or combine with a symbiote from area 51 or something haha yo i do alot of psychedlics so forgive my tripped out brain but i mean even without drugz. im like this i just live in my 3rd eye alot i guess but im trying to get my materialistic stuff figured out its hard haha

You are extremely deluded, these powers you mention are things you develop after a lot of spiritual advancemente which can take up to 20 years. Not to mention that growing wings is just the thought of a deluded brain on drugs. If you want to achieve anything concrete in Satanism and build a honest relationship with the Gods stop using drugs and study.

Take note guys, this right here is a prime example of how the Jews have ruined people.

Shael said:
Take note guys, this right here is a prime example of how the Jews have ruined people.

On the bright side I did get one laugh out of this, since technically the majority of us are literally "back from the dead"

Petition to make it a standard for new users to say "Hey back from the dead" instead of "Introduction" on their first post

Shael said:

I see It. But let me hope that this is just a troll or someone who has no idea about who Satan and Satanism really is.

asuraskeye said:
I want to learn to fly/levitate through some type of biomaganetism crossed with the spiritual practice or see if it is even possible to genetically modify my body to grow wings that can fly or evoke a demon and see what is possible if you are able to invoke a spirit into you at will or combine with a symbiote from area 51 or something haha yo i do alot of psychedlics so forgive my tripped out brain but i mean even without drugz. im like this i just live in my 3rd eye alot i guess but im trying to get my materialistic stuff figured out its hard haha

Yeah, basically everything is possible with Satanism, given enough time and energy. You will not get anywhere, however, by fucking your mind with drugs, especially powerful psychedelics. Cease using them completely.

I get where you are coming from, I used to smoke weed and do LSD and Shrooms, but it is important that you understand that they are standing squarely opposed to your advancement. You MUST stop using them completely. These drugs open you up to enemy attack or delusions which can fuck you up even worse than starting from the beginning of your journey. Imagine the kind of ruin a delusional, yet powerful, being can create upon themselves.

You are an adult now. Now is the time for hard work and responsibility! Whenever you think of the drugs, remind yourself that you are not a drug user, not now, not ever in the future. Take my word for you it that you will get over them and move past. Have faith in yourself.

asuraskeye said:
yo i do alot of psychedlics so forgive my tripped out brain but i mean even without drugz. im like this i just live in my 3rd eye alot i guess but im trying to get my materialistic stuff figured out its hard haha

Shit is hard for you because you ruin your body, mind and soul with drug usage. It really is that simple. Maybe you will grow out of drugs, or maybe you will keep destroying yourself until you can not reincarnate and you cease to exist. I do not know, but those are the options basically.

asuraskeye said:
I also wanna say yall can SUCK MY DICK OK BYE but i appreciate yall looking out for me but no sir psychedlics are my medicine i will die a druggy but i will also die a spiritually evolved druggy :) You should google the safest recreational drug you can do (Its mushrooms) and ive been healing alot of people with them as well as showing them the truth behind reality soooooooooo :geek: One friend bought shrooms from me and he shared with his girl and she quit her job to follow her passion and he became vegan literally the next day after tripping off my mushrooms :D

Pro tip, if you pull your chin right about where your ear is fast enough everything goes black and you ascend into godhood, spread the word and elevate your tribe of druggies love <3

Damn, you really can see what kind of person someone is when you tell them some truths.

asuraskeye said:
oh no im definitely a drug user i could give two fucks about you alls opinion honestly especially about psychedlics lmaoooo nigga yall do realize ancient egyptians used mushrooms heavily and worshipped them in some civilizations????: I just post here for more people to talk to but i dont owe yall niggas shit haha only person im looking forward to seeing is enki. ok bye :evil:

"Guys my life is falling apart my only safe haven is drugs"

Literally everyone:"They are the problem"

This retard: "fuck all yall i have a better connection to the gods then the high priests who have been Satanists for years now my drugs are healing me blajfianxksnncjsu"

Veganiam is bad for you. It deprives your body of nutrients that you need and cannot get from plants. Quitting your job spontaneously is bad for you, and potentially a life destroyer. Fuck off. Stop being a piece of shit drug dealer and ruining peoples lives. You are a terrible person. You arent helping anyone you are ruining lives.

The safest doesnt mean healthy. Its like saying vapes are fine because they are healthier then cigarettes when they are still unhealthy.

Being a druggy is one thing being a dealer is another. You. Ruin. Lives.

You won't spiritually evolve if you dont drop this shit. You will die with your life being as shitty as it is right now because you didn't bother to fix anything. Good luck, you'll need it.

asuraskeye said:
I also wanna say yall can SUCK MY DICK OK BYE but i appreciate yall looking out for me but no sir psychedlics are my medicine i will die a druggy but i will also die a spiritually evolved druggy :) You should google the safest recreational drug you can do (Its mushrooms) and ive been healing alot of people with them as well as showing them the truth behind reality soooooooooo :geek: One friend bought shrooms from me and he shared with his girl and she quit her job to follow her passion and he became vegan literally the next day after tripping off my mushrooms :D

R.I.P Asura, died from lack of brain cells

dancing_coffin.jpg

Henu the Great said:
asuraskeye said:
yo i do alot of psychedlics so forgive my tripped out brain but i mean even without drugz. im like this i just live in my 3rd eye alot i guess but im trying to get my materialistic stuff figured out its hard haha

Shit is hard for you because you ruin your body, mind and soul with drug usage. It really is that simple. Maybe you will grow out of drugs, or maybe you will keep destroying yourself until you can not reincarnate and you cease to exist. I do not know, but those are the options basically.

When the problem has been dealt with, perhaps he'll reincarnate in a better world... If given the chance of course. Doing drugs not only affects the person's soul, but it also programs their DNA. They will also set that example for their offspring, persay to lean towards drug usage. In this case Asura is experiencing something that shouldn't be possible without proper meditation and training, the cart before the horse. There will be a heavy price for his greed, if you think you can advance in Satanism and promote your drug usage, we'll you're not really thinking now are you? Do you even know the thoughts are your own or the drugs influence? Oh yes, please think of these thoughts and go into a paranoid delirium as this is what awaits you at the end of the rainbow bridge.

Take heed, you can pretend to be tough all you want, but we all know this type of confidence is to mask one's own insecurities. Don't let your pride be the fall Asura, we truly want people to be free, but it's not going to be easy with how much the enemy's influence spreads.

I lost my train of thought for now. Best of luck in your endeavors, Asura.

Hey,Idk how to contact mods or things but if you could delete this thread that would be cool if not idc i just dont want to give into negativity since im not here for that :)

Quit your job and be a homeless vegan zombie. And a communist retard too. Is that supposed to be an example that drugs are good? It's really an example of how much those drugs ruin people.

Keep doing drugs, keep eating soy, keep destroying your endochrine system, keep turning yourself into a worthless communist zombie. The strong people will continue to be strong, and the garbage will continue to be garbage. Nature sorts itself well enough. Make whatever choices you want, I really don't care about some retard doing some homemade lobotomy on himself, but don't try to pretend that you are not being retarded.

asuraskeye said:

Thank you for your beautiful words, darling. Jews are proud of you!

Sorry mate you are not equal to Ancient Egyptians.

You are only an equal to yet another junkie down the block.

When and if your mentality changes it may be too late. At least you have been warned.

You are young and you have a chance to repair it all. It will take time, but you can.

Or you can keep denying it all and keep going down the hole until nobody can save you. Then, you will see how smart you are.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When and if your mentality changes it may be too late. At least you have been warned.

You are young and you have a chance to repair it all. It will take time, but you can.

Or you can keep denying it all and keep going down the hole until nobody can save you. Then, you will see how smart you are.

LMaooo how you supposed to be a High priest and you talking like a peon oh well not my business im just here for truth and knowledge so like i said not gonna give into any negativity you dig .... on day 2 of my 40 day power meditations and when i get the power for myself just know im on all yall ass

DezFranky said:
Henu the Great said:
asuraskeye said:

When the problem has been dealt with, perhaps he'll reincarnate in a better world... If given the chance of course. Doing drugs not only affects the person's soul, but it also programs their DNA. They will also set that example for their offspring, persay to lean towards drug usage. In this case Asura is experiencing something that shouldn't be possible without proper meditation and training, the cart before the horse. There will be a heavy price for his greed, if you think you can advance in Satanism and promote your drug usage, we'll you're not really thinking now are you? Do you even know the thoughts are your own or the drugs influence? Oh yes, please think of these thoughts and go into a paranoid delirium as this is what awaits you at the end of the rainbow bridge.

Take heed, you can pretend to be tough all you want, but we all know this type of confidence is to mask one's own insecurities. Don't let your pride be the fall Asura, we truly want people to be free, but it's not going to be easy with how much the enemy's influence spreads.

I lost my train of thought for now. Best of luck in your endeavors, Asura.

I respect the fact you werent just trying to bash my head in for saying i used psychedelics but ive seen and been to alot of different dimensions using things like dmt and mushrooms and ive helped a few people break out of the materialistic mind frame so i dont think im wrong if that nigga satan gotta problem then ill deal with it when i see but outside of him i dont anybody anything or have to prove anything to anyone just myself....

Yea like i said tho im going to find out the truth and discipline myself so i can get as close as i can to the source and become one with it

asuraskeye said:
Hey,Idk how to contact mods or things but if you could delete this thread that would be cool if not idc i just dont want to give into negativity since im not here for that :)

Please, you must understand that drugs will NEVER lead to spiritual enlightenment. Just think about the process, for a minute. How can warping your mind out of its natural state be the method by which you gain power? Surely you can see how being intoxicated puts you at an incredible risk for spiritual attack?? We both know how psychedelics feel, and they certainly do not give you control.

Psychedelics are not addictive, so why do you keep using them? Drop them already. Spiritual Satanism will lead to vastly more enjoyable and fufilling experiences than one could ever get from any psychedelic. Everyone here is warning you because drugs stand directly in your path to advancement. Pyschedelics are even more scary because one trip where you get attacked could throw you off the course of Satanism entirely! The enemy will be attracted to you like flies towards a lightbulb!

Please head my advice! If you are stubborn, you will see for yourself and you will kick yourself later! Open your clauraudience point and ask the Gods for guidance on the subject, then you will find out for yourself what is correct and what is not!

asuraskeye said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

LMaooo how you supposed to be a High priest and you talking like a peon oh well not my business im just here for truth and knowledge so like i said not gonna give into any negativity you dig .... on day 2 of my 40 day power meditations and when i get the power for myself just know im on all yall ass

lmaoooo r u not supposed to be real SM4RT n shiet homie u be doing drugs yo, the smartest ting in de universe?

shiet bro u a big rebel etc. u also suffer from depression rye cause of unresolved lyf issues nd bcz u shove drugz to feel better cuz u smart boi? but ueno how smart u r with dis needle boi. u be eating mushrooms bro that is real hard to do, it involves chewing n shiet, u must be so wize. U be watching disney cartoons in ur head with ur chemical imbalances boy goy, so stronk of u. 2nd day meditation schedule program - can't tie my shoelaces - i am 60 pounds gon break ur neck ok peon priest. me kill cranka me strong in my own mind with cocaine, in real life 1 slap i dead, but ueno boi u ain't getting it boi I got wings and shiet boi, b careful. ya dig?

Ok now seriously speaking you will never get any power, especially if you keep on being a junkie.

Remember that one day people here, unlike all the garbage that you associate and your own delusional mind, tried to save you from your damnation. One day you will realize your mistakes, and maybe there will be hope.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
asuraskeye said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

lmaoooo r u not supposed to be real SM4RT n shiet homie u be doing drugs yo, the smartest ting in de universe?

shiet bro u a big rebel etc. u also suffer from depression rye cause of unresolved lyf issues nd bcz u shove drugz to feel better cuz u smart boi? but ueno how smart u r with dis needle boi. u be eating mushrooms bro that is real hard to do, it involves chewing n shiet, u must be so wize. U be watching disney cartoons in ur head with ur chemical imbalances boy goy, so stronk of u. 2nd day meditation schedule program - can't tie my shoelaces - i am 60 pounds gon break ur neck ok peon priest. me kill cranka me strong in my own mind with cocaine, in real life 1 slap i dead, but ueno boi u ain't getting it boi I got wings and shiet boi, b careful. ya dig?

Ok now seriously speaking you will never get any power, especially if you keep on being a junkie.

Remember that one day people here, unlike all the garbage that you associate and your own delusional mind, tried to save you from your damnation. One day you will realize your mistakes, and maybe there will be hope.

LMaoooop you funnny but ite ima let you know how i am after the 40 days thanks for making the curriculum by the way. i cant wait to get wings since you mentioned it haha

yo just wanted to say i read the sermon about no mediators in satan and i read about the manson story so i definitely understand why you guys feel the way you do about substances and i respect that alot and appreciate the words... i am wanitng to say tho that i am very responsible and i take care of everyone who decides to use substances with me or lets me heal them with substances. bless

"2. Recreational drug is your own business and your own judgement. Responsibility to the responsible. Spiritual Satanism advocates empowering the soul without the use of artificial stimulants or mind-altering substances, but this is up to the individual."

lol

asuraskeye said:
"2. Recreational drug is your own business and your own judgement. Responsibility to the responsible. Spiritual Satanism advocates empowering the soul without the use of artificial stimulants or mind-altering substances, but this is up to the individual."

lol
Doesn't mean that it's good and accepted here.

asuraskeye said:
yo just wanted to say i read the sermon about no mediators in satan and i read about the manson story so i definitely understand why you guys feel the way you do about substances and i respect that alot and appreciate the words... i am wanitng to say tho that i am very responsible and i take care of everyone who decides to use substances with me or lets me heal them with substances. bless
No, you're not responsible, you think destroying your mind is responsible? You think that destroying other people's mind is responsible. Responsability to the responsible is just another meme that druggies like saying to feel like they are mature or something, you're the second one this month and the other guy was banned within 3 weeks.

asuraskeye said:

lol

You know this isn’t good for you and is fucking you up. You clearly stated it yourself where you said,”forgive my tripped out brain.”

You are young and you are acting stupid.
You will NEVER ascend to the higher levels of spirituality with the use of drugs. You take no advice from anyone here so you’re going to learn this the hard way if you do not stop. Hey, atleast we tried to warn you. You will see for yourself if you continue.

I mean, people like you usually don’t last in this anyway. Your type usually quit meditating and trying to spiritually empower themselves after a few weeks or months.

^That or you’re gonna keep doing meditation and yoga and realize that the drugs are fucking up your spiritual advancement and there’s a small chance that you may quit using them but you probably are addicted and like the drugs too much so you more than likely won’t give them up.

You think you’re the only one here who has tried such a thing lol when this groups has thousands of members. Plenty of members here have been down the same road and guess what. Not 1 of them has came with a story about how it helped them in anyway but quite the opposite. It fucked up their spiritual advancement and kept them on the lower levels. Some were smart enough to stop and work on repairing their soul.

You obviously don’t understand what you’re doing. You come here and disrespect one of our most spiritually advanced members(HP Hooded Cobra) like you know better than him lol. Yeah, okay.

But guess what. That 40 day meditation program that you’re following was put together by him. Lol. And he’s light years above your spiritual level and more advanced than you probably will ever be.

So you know you’re just frying yourself out in reality. Quit lying to yourself, you said you’re even fried when you’re off of the drugs.

And also another thing. The person who wrote what you just quoted from the JoS website has also written in sermons how drugs damage and weaken the soul. Especially drugs like that.

So we’re just telling you now. You’re not gonna spiritually advance if you keep that up. You’ll stay at the elementary levels of advancement, if even that.

But you have your own free will. You want to wreck yourself, your brain and soul with the use of drugs like that then that is on you.

But how dare you come here and disrespect our High Priest and other members who tried to tell you.

Think about it. A drug user(you) comes to a group of Spiritual Satanist and says they(you) would like to learn and people were kind enough to give you some of their time and reply to you and tell you the truth about these things and then you just come with disrespect because you don’t like the answer.

That’s not how you approach a group like this the correct way. You started being disrespectful when people tried to simply tell you how it is.

HP Hooded Cobra could have simply banned you from this website but he gives people a chance to learn and grow from their mistakes.

Come correct next time or don’t come at all.

You say,”that nigga Satan”. You sound disrespectful and how dare you say such a thing.

You’re the only one here who sounds like a “peon” as you say if anything.

And one last thing. You’re not going to “genetically modify your body to grow wings”.

That statement shows just about how much you know about spirituality. You know nothing.

You need to learn to be more respectful and do studying and meditation and spiritual practice like yoga and breathing exercises.

Boy I feel sorry for your mother. :lol: :roll:

asuraskeye said:

You're not healing these people you're destroying their soul you delusional fool. You claim you want spiritual powers but still advocate using things that hinder your progress and absolutely destroy the balance of energies within your soul. Your no mediators in Satan is just an excuse to advocate your own retarded destruction. Kind of like how kike musicians and xians claim "only gawd can judge me". Well guess what? Nobody can stop you from doing drugs not even the gods but you will get no where spiritually abusing psychedelics or any drugs. No one became enlightened tripping their balls off on DMT, or Ketamine, or LSD, or shrooms. No one developed spiritual powers on these either. This is a total lie kikes tell people to water down and damage the soul.

Take it from someone who's been a total junkie burn out with absolute weak dreams and no aspirations to call their own. Selling and using any drugs that I could. Finding more excuses to ignore the blatant things destroying my life and relationships. When first discovering JoS I was so addicted to weed I made any excuse to advocate using it. While at the same time smoking before I did anything. Being told by many members I was being an idiot. I ignored them continued smoking for years and went back and forth from meditating. While also stumbling around life, "just go with the flow man". Don't be so stupid, stop doing drugs and stop encouraging others to do them too. Drugs open you up to the astral sort of but then close your chakras hard when the high wears off, this is especially true with weed. The jews are on a 24/7 war path to destroy you, when you open your aura and chakras up with holes from using drugs you instantly invite their curses into your soul.

asuraskeye said:

lol

One can only get so far with external stimuli. At some point that stuff has to go, or no more advancing. It really hampers growth on any level. Why do drugs when one can do the same faster and better without drugs?

Any effect of drug can be done without external substances. Substances activate our chakras in a way that is overall negative for us.

I like psychedelics and im pretty sure ancient egyptians did too. SO maybe one day ill get to do some magic mushrooms with baphomet

Baphomet would like any of us doing void meditation, chakra cleaning and empowering rather than drugs any day of the week. Drugs serve the interest of the jew very well. As for ancient egyptians, your drugged up mind is not very keen on knowing what was what back then. You would be better off doing meditation and yoga. Like anyone else too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ancient+Egyptian+mushroom+carvings&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=_ Like I said proof Is there now leave me alone if you have nothing to offer except your peon sheep mentality

asuraskeye said:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ancient+Egyptian+mushroom+carvings&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=_ Like I said proof Is there now leave me alone if you have nothing to offer except your peon sheep mentality
They are just guesswork.
Moreover, you probably believe that Egypt was perfect for the entire duration of the empire, ignoring the fact that in the later period, the one of which there are more sources, there were emperors like Akhenaton:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10022
So you can't justify your actions based on ancient Egypt, since you don't refer to a specific historical period, one could perhaps refer to the golden age if he wanted to do this. Using history to justify one's actions has always been done, and history has often been modified to allow domination by those who don't deserve it.
The theory that the ancient priests used narcotic substances is used by historians who, having no spiritual knowledge, must find an explanation for the visions that the ancients had. It is paradoxical that people, who had a life full of dangers and (from what historians tell us) very short, got into trouble using psychedelic drugs. This is a real affront to the intelligence and capabilities of our ancestors and that of those who study history today. It would already be more credible if someone told us that they used cocaine or exciting drugs.
Mushrooms have a phallic shape, I am not surprised that they fall within the symbolism of peoples who erected obelisks.

Xon said:
asuraskeye said:
They are just guesswork.
Moreover, you probably believe that Egypt was perfect for the entire duration of the empire, ignoring the fact that in the later period, the one of which there are more sources, there were emperors like Akhenaton:
So you can't justify your actions based on ancient Egypt, since you don't refer to a specific historical period, one could perhaps refer to the golden age if he wanted to do this. Using history to justify one's actions has always been done, and history has often been modified to allow domination by those who don't deserve it.
The theory that the ancient priests used narcotic substances is used by historians who, having no spiritual knowledge, must find an explanation for the visions that the ancients had. It is paradoxical that people, who had a life full of dangers and (from what historians tell us) very short, got into trouble using psychedelic drugs. This is a real affront to the intelligence and capabilities of our ancestors and that of those who study history today. It would already be more credible if someone told us that they used cocaine or exciting drugs.
Mushrooms have a phallic shape, I am not surprised that they fall within the symbolism of peoples who erected obelisks.

you sound like you came here just to suck other peoples dick of an opinion for brownie points please use the tab above to remove yourself :lol: :cool:

asuraskeye said:

Dude.. you know nothing about real spirituality.

I know that anyone criticizing you about your psychedelic use isn’t going to help -you- any and it may just turn you off, but your curiosity is good. Do you know what you would use those powers for if you had them? Magic is in the mind and after psychedelics they do make people less grounded so getting down to earth about it is good. You don’t even need those powers to be a powerful person, and wisdom if the most powerful thing someone can possess. Not everyone has it, even people with power. Satan can help guide you to that and teach you this, if you come with an honest heart and good will. Through HIS meditations, you’ll actually have some real incredible experiences that are more positive and long lasting. You’ll look back on those experiences laughing, it’s true. It just takes work but as you go along the left hand path, that’ll die out. Just try to ease up though with drugs, because you can get fried to a point of no return. To put it in terms you’ll understand, they will juice you of your brains powers. Might seem cool in the moment, but you ever hear anyone say “it’ll never be like the first time” in reference to the first time they tried a drug? Bleck.

Sundara said:
I know that anyone criticizing you about your psychedelic use isn’t going to help -you- any and it may just turn you off, but your curiosity is good. Do you know what you would use those powers for if you had them? Magic is in the mind and after psychedelics they do make people less grounded so getting down to earth about it is good. You don’t even need those powers to be a powerful person, and wisdom if the most powerful thing someone can possess. Not everyone has it, even people with power. Satan can help guide you to that and teach you this, if you come with an honest heart and good will. Through HIS meditations, you’ll actually have some real incredible experiences that are more positive and long lasting. You’ll look back on those experiences laughing, it’s true. It just takes work but as you go along the left hand path, that’ll die out. Just try to ease up though with drugs, because you can get fried to a point of no return. To put it in terms you’ll understand, they will juice you of your brains powers. Might seem cool in the moment, but you ever hear anyone say “it’ll never be like the first time” in reference to the first time they tried a drug? Bleck.

Yo I appreciate you not bashing my opinions like everyone else but when it comes to having the powers what I would do with them??? I would save the world of course. Also I’m going to work with a demon soon to discuss my drug usage as well as other things to help my mental focus and concentration. He didn’t appear last night but it was my first attempt. If you know you know ;)

asuraskeye said:
Xon said:
asuraskeye said:
They are just guesswork.

you sound like you came here just to suck other peoples dick of an opinion for brownie points please use the tab above to remove yourself :lol: :cool:
Ok, go ahead and keep yourself informed on google or through your heart.

This thread is hilarious :lol:

Anyways.
Asuraskeye, you are free to do whatever you want but if the majority of people oppose you for what you do(like drugs) then keep those drugs to yourself until you prove it with your own life that they are good. In the next 20 years we will see where you have reached with those drugs but remember to be honest and keep those drugs to yourself don't bring in someone else in your boat to heaven. But if you do bring in someone else, I can only wish you death.

I have two coworkers who say they are "Spiritualists" who use drugs and let me tell you they are so deluded that it honestly makes me cringe even talking to them.

They think that by watching corrupted garbage made by some Jewish Russians they are "Woke" to the "Evil satanists " who "control". They claim to be able to spot satanists yet they fail to see one right in front of them, internally laughing at the deranged ramblings about "Satanic world order".

The drugs and jews have made them into pure zombies, they keep getting in trouble for leaving their tools behind due to them being distracted from the constant drug use.

And the most common drugs they take are
-Weed
-magic Mushrooms

If you want to advance and not stagnate and turn into a worthless zombie I suggest you stop taking drugs, they will only drag you down in the long run.

Blitzkreig said:
asuraskeye said:

Yeah, basically everything is possible with Satanism, given enough time and energy. You will not get anywhere, however, by fucking your mind with drugs, especially powerful psychedelics. Cease using them completely.

I get where you are coming from, I used to smoke weed and do LSD and Shrooms, but it is important that you understand that they are standing squarely opposed to your advancement. You MUST stop using them completely. These drugs open you up to enemy attack or delusions which can fuck you up even worse than starting from the beginning of your journey. Imagine the kind of ruin a delusional, yet powerful, being can create upon themselves.

You are an adult now. Now is the time for hard work and responsibility! Whenever you think of the drugs, remind yourself that you are not a drug user, not now, not ever in the future. Take my word for you it that you will get over them and move past. Have faith in yourself.

It was a long time ago, but good reply to the guys post man, you gave good advice and I hope he took it.
I don't even do drugs and your post inspired me lol

asuraskeye said:
I can only imagine how easy it would be to do a job on you and turn your life into an eternal bad trip.
Do you think you're so strong and so on the right track?
I'll talk to you in a few years and you can tell us how advanced you are, OK?
And you should stop ruining other people's lives peddling acid as a cure, just the thought of how many lives you've ruined pisses me off.
Do you want to be with us?
You're welcome if you stop being yeshua on LSD.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back