The Coming Microchip Is A Brain Chip

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:38 pm

The CIA was created by the Rothschild's and Rockefellers out of the OSS. The Rockefellers who created and funded the American Communist Party for the Rothschild's. Then ordered the creation of via their CIA the MKULTRA program which was based on mind control methods. Note something they were working on was brain implants for population control. The goal of this is for the control of the Goyim in the New World Order the Jewish race is building. The Rothschild's call themselves the Jewish Messianic line in their own writings and are working to bring about the fulfilment of the blueprint of the Jewish Torah which is the Jewish World Government and this is what the Jewish Messiah must do. But how to keep the Goyim under control?

From the MKULTRA program:

"The earliest types of electric manipulation of the brain included direct implantation of electronic components in the brain..."

Such as the stimoceiver:

"Stimoceiver invented in the late 50's-early 60's by a neuroscientists named Jose Delgado. The stimoceiver is a miniature depth electrode which can receive and transmit electronic signals over FM radio waves. By stimulating a correctly positioned stimoceiver an outside operator can wield a surprising degree of control over the subjects' responses. The famous example of the stimoceiiver in action occurred in a Madrid bullring. Delgado "wired" the bull before stepping into the ring, entirely unprotected. Furious for gore, the bull charged toward the doctor-then stopped, just before reaching him. The technician-turned-toreador had halted the animal by simply pushing a button on a black box, held in the hand."

It was found that by inducting electro magnetic waves into the brain they could induce any emotional response they wished. They could also induce colored visions and commands could be transmitted to the mind via these frequency's. A former CIA whistle blower as mentioned that the coming microchip will have a kill switch within it that they can terminate a persons life. What was also found with sending electrical waves into the brain.....they can induce strokes.

What this all points to is the coming micro chip is going to be a brain chip. Brain chips can implant false memories this simply the updated electronic implant in the brain.

The Jews have already created the chip for the hand this is already being used on test populations. This chip is as used to store personal information of all types and economic information down the road. You will just swipe your hand over the laser at the checkout and the transaction will occur electronically.

The brain chip however is for control of the mind of the population. And brain chips are already starting to come into use. There are others methods that were found but they are not of importance as the goal is how to control massive populations at the same time forever. This can only be achieved with the brain and hand chips. If one looks between the lines with the energy tech the enemy is working on its all designed to interface with the chips.

This is where the Jewish Bible comes in again. The Jewish Bible is the blueprint of the coming One World Government of the Jews and that is why the Bible ends with the 12 Tribes of Israel running a One World Government with the Jewish Messiah.

The Bible tells the Goyim about the mark on the hand and head. As shown Yahweh is a collection of enemy Extra terrestrials who already use this technology themselves the Greys are chipped the same way to create a hive mind. So they instructed the Jewish authors of the Bible to put this in there. The simple reason is this gas lights the population even unconsciously to accept this as the unavoidable event that must occur as the will of "god" in the "last days". The Bible also tells people the government is god and not to resist the government because to do such is to disobey "god". And the Jews run the government and want to put this chip into the population.

Sources
Genes, Giants, Monsters And Men. Joseph. P Farrell

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

EasternFireLion666

Re: The Coming Microchip Is A Brain Chip

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:52 pm

It may sound like a joke but some of you here may remember the game Black ops and the signal that was supposed to trigger the guy to take certain actions.

Of course this could be used to fictionalize this hypothesis. But the human counsciousness is after all a sigmal sources. The page about brainwaves on jos goes into details.

High Priest Jake Carlson

Postby High Priest Jake Carlson » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Jesus Christ, also known as "Lord Christos," is the Jewish Messiah. I wrote a little bit about the hand and head chips in my sermon on Christos-Lucifer, but you presented the issue in much greater depth in your sermon here.

Here is my older sermon that mentions it, although only somewhat vaguely:

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.co ... lluminati/

The Jews, through Christianity, have reversed reality to trick our people into cursing our own God [Satan] and his Chosen One, our Leader and Aryan Messiah. The mark of the Jewish Messiah -- the microchip -- is the mark of Christ. The Mark of the Anti-Christ -- Adolf Hitler -- is the Swastika, which equals 666. However, the Jews plan to enforce the mark of Christ onto the Gentile population, so that no Gentile can ever buy, sell, or own anything private, let alone own his own life. The Mark of the Anti-Christ will not be imposed on anyone, as the Swastika is a mark that is already part of the Gentile soul [it is natural and exists internally], and besides, Hitler, the Aryan Occult Messiah, is not a communist. Christ, on the other hand, is.

People need to get it through their heads that there never was an Aryan Pagan Christ or an Aryan Pagan Christianity that existed prior to the Jewish takeover of Paganism, via Jewish Christianity. ALL Christianity is Jewish to begin with. All Christians who "hate" the Jewish people, but follow Christianity in ANY form, are actually THANKING the Jewish people who they are indebted to for their faith, and they are ultimately laying out the welcome mat for the Jewish Messiah, and their own enslavement through Christ and his One World Government. The sooner people can realize this, the sooner they can be free.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:08 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:It may sound like a joke but some of you here may remember the game Black ops and the signal that was supposed to trigger the guy to take certain actions.

Of course this could be used to fictionalize this hypothesis. But the human counsciousness is after all a sigmal sources. The page about brainwaves on jos goes into details.
there were so many numbers in that game
Satanic Faqs by Johnson_Akemi: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbbcjfha6hvem ... s.pdf?dl=1
Full 2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists! : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1624

Templarmkd

Postby Templarmkd » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:28 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

The simple reason is this gas lights the population even unconsciously to accept this as the unavoidable event that must occur as the will of "god" in the "last days".

The Bible tells the reader that the Christians who REFUSE the chip will suffer terribly, but still that they HAVE TO REFUSE IT.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

The Bible also tells people the government is god and not to resist the government because to do such is to disobey "god". And the Jews run the government and want to put this chip into the population.

As I have stated in the first sentence the Bible tells the reader to REFUSE the MARK(in this case the CHIP) and those who will force the MARK(CHIP) will be in control of the government which means the Bible tells the reader to disobey the government.

Yes, I know I sound Christian here, but one must not forget that this Apocalypse thing might just be a spiritual allegory and that the mark of the beast might be something else.
"God is not pleased. We have enemies of the faith in the kingdom"

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Are you having naughty, anti-semetic thoughts?

Do you sometimes think that this world is going in a wrong direction?

Do you sometimes feel depression because you live in an unnatural environment that even germs would dislike living, since even germs like to live more with their kind than all sorts of other kinds?

Do you experience inner resistances in doing what TV or what your government tells you to do?

Do you sometimes get a feeling you are imprisoned in the jewtrix, which as Dr Shekelstein instructs, you have to put away with a lot of drugs and possibly DMT to see disneyland cartoons in your brain, as some sort of spiritual realization?

Are you finding yourself relapsing in memories or in aspirations for the future that have to do with anything else than jewish plans about the world?

Rabbi Microchipovich has some solutions for you. Which he wants to enforce as a part for the new Medical Goyim Procedures...But you can relax goy it's not happening right now ok? I mean we are in 2018, what could go wrong? Go play 24/7 videogames, watch netflix all day, and remember goy, things are better than they were in the past now...:

"A Company Wants to Put a Chip in Your Brain to Cure Disease"

https://futurism.com/chip-brain-cure-disease/

An Israel-based neurotech startup called BrainQ (Rabbi Mikrochipivich's note : nothing to see here goy remember it's inevitable, it's the Bible talking here, the mark on the head and the forehead, it's gods will goy ok? remember to not be an anti-semite over this, this is done to heal you.) is taking a less invasive approach to integrating the human brain with technology. Instead of using implants, BrainQ is making use of non-surgically embedding EEG machines, which record electrical activity in the brain. EEGs have been used this way by other groups working with patients who are paralyzed, and BrainQ hopes their technique could achieve similar goals for improving the lives of stroke and spinal cord injury patients. [...]

Humans 2.0: meet the entrepreneur who wants to put a chip in your brain

https://www.theguardian.com/small-busin ... your-brain

But Johnson, 40, says he is about more than money. He was raised as a Mormon in Utah and it was while carrying out two years of missionary work in Ecuador that he was struck by what he describes as an “overwhelming desire to improve the lives of others”.

[Rabbi's Note: remember goy we are all equal, rabbi christ instructed you such. No please equalize it with fine solutions like uhm, brainchips, and become a brain hive to attain equality goyim...]

His subsequent decision to leave the faith only added to this sense of purpose. “For the first time in my life, I had to sit with the notion that the closest I’d ever come to my previous vision of heaven is whatever we can build here on Earth while I’m alive,” he explains. “And when I surveyed the landscape of human history, including how we treat each other and our shared home, I thought we have to do better.”

[Rabbi Microchipovich notes here: Well as you can see this retarded Mormon Goy which is probably from our tribe, has got so much neurosis that he wants to make this world a heaven. Now give him your shekels to do it goy, ok? We will manage the rest. you can trust us.

Remember goy there are never human trials for that...Sit on your chair goyim, I tell you, everything is fine. After all these take decades. Now go smoke some weed and become gender fluid and watch netflix all-day alright goy? People superior to you will decide what is going on here goy...u know i am saying the truth goy, after all 6 billion of my kind died not so long ago for saying the truth...goyim remember, netflix, weed and injections are the way forward. Now, go have some fun goy and stop reading tinfoil posts like that...]

AI brain implants that can change a person's mood are tested on HUMANS by the US military

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... moods.html

Researchers from the University of California (UC) and Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) designed them to use artificial intelligence algorithms that detect patterns of activity associated with mood disorders.

Once detected, they can shock a patient's brain back into a healthy state automatically.

[Rabbi's Note : dis magnificent technology could be used that when a goy has anti-semetic thoughts, to instantly bounce them back on weed and 24/7 netflix. This is a gift to Israel from G-d... We can also monitor the unhappy goy and if our empire is at risk, artificially put some dopamine in their head or erm, cause a little stroke...But the technology is safe goy I tell you dis...]

Through these electrodes, the researchers were able to track what was happening in their brains throughout the day.

Older implants are constantly doing this [Rabbis note : hehe, we have been on it for a while, but don't worry goy, it's nothing really. Remember this is unavoidably g-d's plan. G-d bless DARPA], but the new approach lets the team deliver a shock as and when is needed. [Rabbis note : *jewish palms gesture* praise hashit...]

By tracking a patient's brain activity over the course of one to three weeks, they were able to create an algorithm to ‘decode’ their moods.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:53 pm

You went full stupid Goyim and full stupid Kike at the same time here.

It IMPLANTS this reality into them. And they act on it. To make it happen so that JEWSUS "RETURNS". But yes goy, remember, resist it. Because it's like telling you it's necessary to die.

So the bible may tell the goyim in some place to believe in the authority of god, in another, it tells them to reject all authorities but the heavenly one. In another place it tells them it's all one and the same. Which one should we take? Whichever one fits at the present moment.

This is like preconditioning your mind to go and contact cancerous germs, and then telling you that you must 'refuse it' and 'fight against it'. While all the time you were being conditioned to get such disease. But guess what caused you this in the first place, the shit with which you have been fed all along. Obvious the bible isn't gonna tell the cattle to go die off the cliff directly, it tells them, go hang on the edge of the cliff, throw your weight off, and hope you will not fall, cause 'god' said so.

They tell them these events are a full necessity to get their rabbi to come to them, and bring the messianic kingdom.

This is like telling people to go take drugs, and try to resist their effects, because it's part of god's kingdom these events must happen.

Templarmkd wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

The simple reason is this gas lights the population even unconsciously to accept this as the unavoidable event that must occur as the will of "god" in the "last days".

The Bible tells the reader that the Christians who REFUSE the chip will suffer terribly, but still that they HAVE TO REFUSE IT.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

The Bible also tells people the government is god and not to resist the government because to do such is to disobey "god". And the Jews run the government and want to put this chip into the population.

As I have stated in the first sentence the Bible tells the reader to REFUSE the MARK(in this case the CHIP) and those who will force the MARK(CHIP) will be in control of the government which means the Bible tells the reader to disobey the government.

Yes, I know I sound Christian here, but one must not forget that this Apocalypse thing might just be a spiritual allegory and that the mark of the beast might be something else.

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Serious question -- Since (((they))) have been testing out their chips for decades already, is there a chance I could have one of those things in my brain without knowing it? Are there any indicators you can look out for? And did they do those 'population tests' outside of the US too?
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Shael wrote:Serious question -- Since (((they))) have been testing out their chips for decades already, is there a chance I could have one of those things in my brain without knowing it? Are there any indicators you can look out for? And did they do those 'population tests' outside of the US too?

You *would* know if you had one. Nobody from the large populace seems to have any of such up until now at least.

Templarmkd

Postby Templarmkd » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:06 pm

To HoodedCobra666,
Your words are wise and true. I admit my mistake and at the same time I am happy for you having the time and patience to correct me.
"God is not pleased. We have enemies of the faith in the kingdom"

Desdemona Diamandis

Postby Desdemona Diamandis » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:24 am

Very important post!

And LOL: "Rabbi Microchipovich" ... :D

anonymous666

Postby anonymous666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Apparently chips can just work like a piggyback ECU in a car does. It can be made to work without rewiring neuron and just connecting neuron ends in parallel with chip. That would make it seem more close to reality.

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:41 am

Great sermon, High Priest.

I am wondering though. Can't this technology be used for good? Such as the mood implant actually helping depression "patients" and all? I know that depression, for example, is a sign of low bioelectricity and yoga and meditation can definitely cure it; but it'd be nice to have actual medical help too, right? I can vaguely imagine technology helping our spirituality along once it's unjewed.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:52 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:Great sermon, High Priest.

I am wondering though. Can't this technology be used for good? Such as the mood implant actually helping depression "patients" and all? I know that depression, for example, is a sign of low bioelectricity and yoga and meditation can definitely cure it; but it'd be nice to have actual medical help too, right? I can vaguely imagine technology helping our spirituality along once it's unjewed.

There is no use to open skulls and make borgs to defeat 'depression'. A simply better life and goals, same as meditation can solve this.

And no, the powers that be would never use this for good. There can be other technologies such as the rife machine or Tesla type technology that can help. But not this jewish crap.

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:52 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:Great sermon, High Priest.

There is no use to open skulls and make borgs to defeat 'depression'. A simply better life and goals, same as meditation can solve this.

And no, the powers that be would never use this for good. There can be other technologies such as the rife machine or Tesla type technology that can help. But not this jewish crap.

That's exactly what I meant, High Priest. Not the materialistic, subversive Jewish "technology", but actual Gentile technology for Gentiles by Gentiles. Couldn't that kind of spiritual technology even help in our spiritual pursuit? Maybe make growth easier somehow, or more streamlined. Just bouncing ideas around, you know.