Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5821

Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:41 pm

Every so often I hear people who are so ignorant and stupid, and of course, so lost, that they cannot comprehend how Jews act as a racial conspiracy to take over/seize civilizations, economies, Nations, and turn them over to their advantage or just collapse them, assimilate them, replace them.

For many, since they are brainwashed, by media and other wrong input, they have no idea of any of this. They assume that since they cannot grasp it, it is impossible or something, that it even happens.

Little do they understand that this is their everyday life. Even for these ignoramus people, you can relate a video which will be linked below. This was sent to me by a Brother in Satan. I promised I would be posting this because this requires everyone's attention here, it required a proper text so that it would be explained. This is only one example of what the enemy does for all Nations on Earth.

Initially as I opened it, it looks like it's out of a movie or something, but the reality is, the round table, the convening to take over Poland, change the National Language, promote Refugees and rampant Multiculturalism, and so forth, is all very real, and it is an actual meeting these "Globalists" are taking frequently.

In regards to their mugs, one needs not be a genius, all one needs to do is check their faces and see the tribe. The audacity is insane. Some jews in the video look like they are literally on cloud 9 while conversation casually on how to destroy a Gentile Nation. Poland remains one of the Whitest Nations in Europe, however, Poland has an overwhelming exercised control by Jews for centuries.

Boastful and arrogant, they converse about how they will erode Poland and Europe, destroy National Identity, language and turn everything into a wasteland. This video, if time is spent to see, is enough to convince any blockhead that the agenda of the enemy is not some "conspiracy" that was made up by "anti-semites", but just a statement of what they are already doing, straight in the face of everyone.

Difference here is this conference, somehow, and for whatever reason, was leaked in the open, same as Event 201 and other publications, or this other time, where Jews were talking about doing a blood sacrifice on Jeremy Corbyn, to which the Jew in question was told to tune it down because they were online.

Just look at these lizards, and honestly, only a braindead person would not understand that not only our planet and respective countries are in great trouble, but that these cases are the orchestrators of all the world's problems.

Now if this is an example of just Poland, it makes one think, what is the case of other countries? I reassure you the enemy takes these meetings and more. Some of these are known, like the front which is called "The Bilderberg Group", but the real meaningful meetings happen in total secrecy.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=TXE8dWedfbY

Please spread this video everywhere, every board you can get your hands to. Normally, since it's youtube, it should go through.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
MiniMe3388
Posts: 71
Location: Satan's universe!

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby MiniMe3388 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:48 pm

I'm from Poland and this video pissed me off :x
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler! Hail Marchosias! :D :D :D
RTR: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506 8-)
Spiritual Satanist War Room: https://evilgoy.com 8-)

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3057

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby luis » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:58 pm

Just noticed how they are laughing in such a creepy way...It's crazy they think It's normal to want to tax the germans to allow 3.3 million jews (notice the 3+3=6) in Poland. Another thing when they speak badly about xianity it's because they know it's dying and they want to replace it with Islam and by allowing immigrants and killing Whites this is how they will do it. I don't know if the braindead people will fully understand what is happening in this video as they speak in codes (manly using leftist language so they are not fully "caught") but there are definitely some things in this video that may be an eyes opener for many. Save this video everyone before they take it down.

F_For_Flamingo
Posts: 54

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby F_For_Flamingo » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:08 pm

These creatures must be stoped, i am so angry and disgusted. How many countries did they destroy like this? And they are Filming themselves??? They think they won huh? And that they can do evereything they want?? Those sick fetishist fuks will be in for a rude awakening

xudomode
Posts: 75

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby xudomode » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:21 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Ozodari
Posts: 14

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Ozodari » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:48 pm

the polish people are very isolated, and dont know very much about other cultures.
i made friends with a girl over xbox and immigration is a hot topic for them right now.

she asked me about mexicans, and she said she respected them on the basis of their food being good.
she had never seen or met a mexican, and she had never eaten mexican food.
the polish people are very kind and open, but they are easily manipulated.

it seems as if it is taboo to be racist over there aswell, the jews are rubbing hands again, they smell shekels.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 596
Location: Germany

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby NinRick » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:00 pm

I am feeling sick now

Disgusting
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!


-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

Bigot Boy
Posts: 226
Location: USA

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Bigot Boy » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:05 pm

They all smile and laugh as they discuss these disgusting ideas. The Jewess saying Polish men should only be allowed to make up 30% of their government...

or, "It's a good thing for people that take rights for granted, to not have them for once" -random Jewess. While everyone around her snickers.

Too many quotes that show the deranged mentality of these Jewish scum.
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

FancyMancy
Posts: 4346

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:25 pm

I was going to post a video of a science fiction episode which has a council convening to make things happen, regarding how the jew, in real life, does the same to destroy people, countries, etc., but this is a real-life, actual example of it. I still might post the video eventually.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:This video, if time is spent to see, is enough to convince any blockhead that the agenda of the enemy is not some "conspiracy" that was made up by "anti-semites", but just a statement of what they are already doing, straight in the face of everyone.

No. I know someone who always tries to win arguments no matter what, and when they can't they always refer back to "your views" and "my views" and "agree to disagree" etc., despite the jew itself admitting things, which means it's not a view at all but an actual fact that the jew admitted. Then this person tries to argue "if they actually are jews", and they refuse to actually look at all the tonnes and tonnes of material out there; and get this - while they were brought-up in a christian family, they're not christian; they're gay and enjoy porn and some non-christian things. Because they knew a nice jew or two once upon a time, and despite 109+ (+) times, it's still all untrue.

Apparently, learning actual truth with the jew actually admitting things goes against this person, who this person is, as they actually said to me that looking at the sites and videos and texts goes against the person who they are, yet still complaining about "opposing" political parties and things... while also at the same time admitting that they always are wrong... yet they still refuse to listen... while again at the same time always regaling me with stories that they spoke with a christian or one idiot or other in town and somehow they had the exact perfect argument against this stranger, to which the stranger always is like, "... Oh." at the end (according to them)... :roll: Sorry but no, there are still some who choose to refuse to listen.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4017
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:06 am

I wonder why they have been kicked out of more than 350 countries throughout history. I really can't think of any reason why.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a bag of rats. Disgusting.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 422

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Blitzkreig » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:18 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


I watched the entirety of it....it is like a bad parody of them, yet also the reality. They are all neurotically laughing at making things worse and worse for Poles. It is clear they know they are pushing the boundaries, yet they also revel in it. They also blatantly use words like subvert as if everyone plans out such actions.

I also found it funny when they talked about resettling Jews into the woodland and another Jew just blatantly said that Jews don't like forests. Imagine a normie hear that, they would be like ????.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 248

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Shadowcat » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:33 am

Spreading. Disgusting beyond words. the jews are doing what they have been for thousands of years, destroying the nations of gentiles and breaking their countries down to nothing...only now its with conferences, mass brainwash, and picking up the phone insead of the sword and shield, though nowadays they have the military do that for them, if they are not using a trojan horse.Too bad they keep laying eggs. There was a guy who was polish from his mothers side at my old workplace, whom i have strong incling was of ashkanazi filth. Sure he had sort of the looks but his character and behavior...arrogant twat who could get violent real fast and was rather unstable..ever since i first met him i felt something was off and always felt uncomfortable around him. it was as if his energy literally,even passively opposed me....imagine being in that room there with all of them *gag*

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 797
Location: Midgardr

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:40 am

And why has nobody convened in opposition to this bullshit? werbeh as a second language in Poland? Renaming Poland? How insane are these reptiles? Rhetorical question of course, they're batshit insane, and we're seeing the results of batshit insane lizards, with tons of money, every politician imaginable in their pocket, control over the media, etc.
Victory or Valhalla!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5821

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:58 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:And why has nobody convened in opposition to this bullshit? werbeh as a second language in Poland? Renaming Poland? How insane are these reptiles? Rhetorical question of course, they're batshit insane, and we're seeing the results of batshit insane lizards, with tons of money, every politician imaginable in their pocket, control over the media, etc.


In the past these conferences were for the superior top jews and a few other executives. Now however the RTR has leaked things like this. This is part of their upcoming doom that these things even exist. A blown lid is a blown lid with all of this.

Please everyone save this video, so that people do not tell you "It is a conspiracy and this never happened", type of super stupid denial tier stuff.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5821

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:03 am

FancyMancy wrote:...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

No. I know someone who always tries to win arguments no matter what, and when they can't they always refer back to "your views" and "my views" and "agree to disagree" etc., despite the jew itself admitting things, which means it's not a view at all but an actual fact that the jew admitted. ...


These are too selfish and beyond saving, there is no point. But even these types, when they see this, they will know you say the Truth, despite of what these purposefully self deceiving liars try to claim.

Their opinion when this evidence exists is simply irrelevant. And the value of their opinion is about less than a dime, but I know what you mean, some shits for brains people, think that when they close their eyes to this and shift their brainwashed opinion, the problem "Disappears".

The reality remains these jews will work and are working now to implement all the sick shit we saw in the video, as boastfully as possible. Self lying sheep such as the one you describe does not change that fact.

Convincing these people or showing them evidence expecting them to change, is like trying to get one super Protestant preacher that makes a hundred million yearly and knows all xianity is a total jewish hoax, to repent.

Some people want to win an argument and lose all the truth and that is ok, they can live in denial, no big deal, more useless dross left behind in the rotten cart of humanity.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5821

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:08 am

Bigot Boy wrote:They all smile and laugh as they discuss these disgusting ideas. The Jewess saying Polish men should only be allowed to make up 30% of their government...

or, "It's a good thing for people that take rights for granted, to not have them for once" -random Jewess. While everyone around her snickers.

Too many quotes that show the deranged mentality of these Jewish scum.


This video honestly is one of these videos that is every second, Jewish Clown world.

This should be called "private reptilian offspring congregation spews lizardine plans" or something.

Their insanity and clown thing knows no bounds.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
eternal666light
Posts: 67
Location: hell

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby eternal666light » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:06 am

fucking scum

slyscorpion
Posts: 1424

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby slyscorpion » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:28 am

Its hard to believe this is even real but I know it is.
This is just the most insane shit I ever saw I can't believe they laugh about this. I don't live in Poland but that is a white country too so it offends me just the same.

Karnonnos
Posts: 128

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Karnonnos » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:39 am

They've destroyed Poland 2, 3, 4 times before. Because of the just removed and hated communism, bringing in this overtly reptilian garbage in 1991 would've led to armed revolt. But now... vikileex has already spoken of the replacement programme in full force and already ratified for the Baltic states 'and neighboring countries'. This was agreed upon by 2006.

Endlessly pretending to hate Catholicism for the first 15 minutes, but they suddenly want to desecrate Polish forests and groves at the end (I wonder why?), rather than churches or cathedrals. This is an excellent deflection tactic so the average moron watching this will think 'poor widdle jebooz! muh poor pope, crying tears of blood!'

In Poland, Euroweek camps operated by the EU exist where liberal elites and naive idiots send their kids off to 'have fun' with random male foreigners and also 'go camping', probably from the same brainstorming as these filth. This is possibly even worse than anything that to date that has existed in England or France. Half of it like making boys wear makeup and skirts with pigtail bunches being forced to do dances for the foreigners, or foreigners leaving sex**l messages on the girls pages, isn't shown here, but it's bad enough.

https://identitarianism.wordpress.com/2 ... -euroweek/

Anyone here should not make the mistake of thinking 'this won't apply to us because we are macho unlike degenerate Western Europeans' or some other delusional bullshit. The enemy and their traitor underlings hate A L L of us. I remember as a kid watching people post about how 'Finland won't do this and that' yet fast forward and Finland is now projected to be replaced by 2040. Do not slip into complacency.

4thReich666
Posts: 2

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby 4thReich666 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:07 am

Utterly disgusting.
This really shows that democracy doesn't exist, just a bunch of non elected alien rubbish who exercise oppression and Jewish supremacy over the gentile populace.


Off: I'm a new member on this forum, may I ask how can I create a topic? I didn't find anywhere the option.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2815

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Shael » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:59 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...
It seems this meeting is public because it's disguised as a "performance art project". That's what another article about it said.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Kurat
Posts: 66
Location: Estonia
Contact:

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Kurat » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:48 am

Poland government is 100% jewish-xtianity fake nationalism. I like Orban but not Poland government.
Poland prime minister is jew. Wikipedia: "The Times of Israel also reported in 2017 that Morawiecki has "Jewish roots", however this claim has not been confirmed."
And he look like jew.
And this picture say all: https://www.reddit.com/r/ENLIGHTENEDCEN ... arch_2017/

And Poland church burn pagan things, harry potter is trash but they burn other books to:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/polish-pr ... -1.5080291
Heil Hitler!
Hail Satan!
Hail Ayporos!
Image

User avatar
hailourpeople
Posts: 17

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby hailourpeople » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:16 am

IAM POLISH. ENJOY 2X 27letters RTR

User avatar
Ansuz.Oss
Posts: 38

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Ansuz.Oss » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:23 am

It’s really disgusting to see how they laugh and what they say... More Fuel for RTR’s! I hope they’ll be exposed and banished soon In every single part of the universe!

User avatar
Inflorescentia
Posts: 60

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Inflorescentia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:56 am

How did this video survive for 2 years on kiketube?
Edelwise' on ice.
RTR Ambiance - I've been having a blast with this >:)


likman666
Posts: 129

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby likman666 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:32 pm

" Oy Vey goyims it is our divine right to dictate you the way you should live....the World Borg State is inevitable goy"
Jews only understand one thing Power
Image Image

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 888

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:00 pm

I have a feeling this video is a theatre meant to go viral and convince us that: see?! it was just a parody... you conspiracy theorists are nuts... things like this don't exist

HailDuatGods
Posts: 7

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby HailDuatGods » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:49 pm

Thanks for this information. It's interesting because long ago HPS Maxine mentioned how much the lizards make it very hard for anyone to learn that disgusting language of theirs. What's different now they want us to use it???

HailDuatGods
Posts: 7

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby HailDuatGods » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:49 pm

Thanks for this information. It's interesting because long ago HPS Maxine mentioned how much the lizards make it very hard for anyone to learn that disgusting language of theirs. What's different now they want us to use it???

User avatar
Lavena
Posts: 40

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Lavena » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:00 pm

I'm from Ukraine. Poles are a fraternal white people for us. They do the same with my country too. I'm furious. More rt. You look at their arrogant smirks! They live in the illusion that all the lands of that world already belong to them. But we will put rat poison in their blood cups!
Hail Satan, Hail Lilith, Hail the true ancient Gods - ancestors!

User avatar
Lavena
Posts: 40

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Lavena » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:29 pm

I am recording this video on another electronic medium now, I feel that this video will soon be removed from the Internet. Save and spread it!
Hail Satan, Hail Lilith, Hail the true ancient Gods - ancestors!

Point.
Posts: 39

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Point. » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:01 pm

I didn't want to believe this, i thought its hoax like audio mashup, then the guy at 20 min mark hold the paper with stuff written there, and said exact things exact time. My. Mind was blown. It was almost like attack or som e shit i Couldn't first believe it wow.
But please tell me, how can THIS be online? How is it possible why they haven't blocked it yet? Why they fucking record themselves what a FUCK?? Please tell me

ChrisRedfield6413
Posts: 2

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby ChrisRedfield6413 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:28 pm

I cannot see the video, I am getting an error message.

Clicking on the link leads to a page that says "Looks like you've found a bug in Invidious."

User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 69

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Immortal » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:43 pm

So while every one of us works their butt off for a meagre paycheck and basically live from month to month these parasites talk about 15% of the budget of a whole nation...the audacity these scoundrels have

No wonder the common man is so poor...just imagine what the 15% would mean if given to people...but noooo...let's give it to some shills that will call themselves artists...and will produce art that will replace even more of true history

Also you can see their superiority...they all talk like they are some geniuses...the lady that said jews don't really like forests seems to be one of the few who seem focused in reality...the others are caught up in their utopic dreams...they already talk about replacing the nation's name like it is some trivial shit

They seem to hugely underestimate the wisdom and warlike spirit of the aryan race...not all people are stupid and not all people have completely lost all sense so as to believe in a fake fucking rainbow and diversity shit....their arrogance is going to be their undoing

They're getting a roadtrip...to hell
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 69

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Immortal » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:03 pm

This is for all our brothers out there:

Burn the bridge behind you
Leave no retreat
There's only one way home
Those who laugh and crowd the path
and cut each other's throats
Will fall like melting snow
They'll watch us rise with fire in our eyes
They'll bow their heads
Their hearts will hang low
Then we'll laugh and they will kneel
and know this heart of steel was
Too hard to break
Too hard to hold

English version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qabmngqxPtc

German version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy0oj1MyeUE
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 888

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Immortal wrote:This is for all our brothers out there:

Burn the bridge behind you
Leave no retreat
There's only one way home
Those who laugh and crowd the path
and cut each other's throats
Will fall like melting snow
They'll watch us rise with fire in our eyes
They'll bow their heads
Their hearts will hang low
Then we'll laugh and they will kneel
and know this heart of steel was
Too hard to break
Too hard to hold

English version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qabmngqxPtc

German version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy0oj1MyeUE


And also fight like the terminator: https://eaglesnest88.media/post.php?postid=122

slyscorpion
Posts: 1424

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:11 pm

HailDuatGods wrote:Thanks for this information. It's interesting because long ago HPS Maxine mentioned how much the lizards make it very hard for anyone to learn that disgusting language of theirs. What's different now they want us to use it???


They probably think this is some way to reempower their language or something but it likely wouldnt work it would probably mess it up further to add the energies of gentiles into this. I almost think someone should translate something into Hebrew or reverse Hebrew that has a Satanic energy and meaning but is completly new and unrelated to their writings or curses just to mess with their thoughtform even more but probably not. I wouldnt want to take the effort to learn that and I don't think anyone else does much either. I am just sick and tired of it. The final rtr will undo it all soon enough.

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I have a feeling this video is a theatre meant to go viral and convince us that: see?! it was just a parody... you conspiracy theorists are nuts... things like this don't exist


Maybe this actually is. Cause I don't see any reason the Jews would appear to want to undermine their catholic church? This appears to be what some of this is about. Unless they don't even care anymore and just want to subvert anything they can for the fun of it that does seem to be what those people are like the way they laugh.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5821

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:31 pm

Jews want to enjoy equal rights as the Catholics. They perceive them as a natural obstacle, nothing else.

Plus, jews lie so that people cling to catholicism.

In regards the so called art project...They would be burned alive if they did not brand it as this.

They mask events as art events and others. Think Spirit Cooking. This was not an art event now was it...

slyscorpi!^6on wrote:
HailDuatGods wrote:Thanks for this information. It's interesting because long ago HPS Maxine mentioned how much the lizards make it very hard for anyone to learn that disgusting language of theirs. What's different now they want us to use it???


They probably think this is some way to reempower their language or something but it likely wouldnt work it would probably mess it up further to add the energies of gentiles into this. I almost think someone should translate something into Hebrew or reverse Hebrew that has a Satanic energy and meaning but is completly new and unrelated to their writings or curses just to mess with their thoughtform even more but probably not. I wouldnt want to take the effort to learn that and I don't think anyone else does much either. I am just sick and tired of it. The final rtr will undo it all soon enough.

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I have a feeling this video is a theatre meant to go viral and convince us that: see?! it was just a parody... you conspiracy theorists are nuts... things like this don't exist


Maybe this actually is. Cause I don't see any reason the Jews would appear to want to undermine their catholic church? This appears to be what some of this is about. Unless they don't even care anymore and just want to subvert anything they can for the fun of it that does seem to be what those people are like the way they laugh.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
InnerMercury20
Posts: 83

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby InnerMercury20 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:46 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Jews want to enjoy equal rights as the Catholics. They perceive them as a natural obstacle, nothing else.

Plus, jews lie so that people cling to catholicism.

In regards the so called art project...They would be burned alive if they did not brand it as this.

They mask events as art events and others. Think Spirit Cooking. This was not an art event now was it...

slyscorpi!^6on wrote:
HailDuatGods wrote:Thanks for this information. It's interesting because long ago HPS Maxine mentioned how much the lizards make it very hard for anyone to learn that disgusting language of theirs. What's different now they want us to use it???


They probably think this is some way to reempower their language or something but it likely wouldnt work it would probably mess it up further to add the energies of gentiles into this. I almost think someone should translate something into Hebrew or reverse Hebrew that has a Satanic energy and meaning but is completly new and unrelated to their writings or curses just to mess with their thoughtform even more but probably not. I wouldnt want to take the effort to learn that and I don't think anyone else does much either. I am just sick and tired of it. The final rtr will undo it all soon enough.

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I have a feeling this video is a theatre meant to go viral and convince us that: see?! it was just a parody... you conspiracy theorists are nuts... things like this don't exist


Maybe this actually is. Cause I don't see any reason the Jews would appear to want to undermine their catholic church? This appears to be what some of this is about. Unless they don't even care anymore and just want to subvert anything they can for the fun of it that does seem to be what those people are like the way they laugh.



I havent looked into it very much so I need to look into it more but from what I so know Spirit Cooking so fucking sick and disgusting. The fact that people do think its satanic which is sad. Just one more thing keeping "conspiacy theorists" or alt-right people delluded from wisdom. They do not have free thought they have only convinced themselves that they have.
Hail Satan!
--- https://youtu.be/-X628hyoeZw--I Believe (Ghost)
Image

FancyMancy
Posts: 4346

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:01 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:I have a feeling this video is a theatre meant to go viral and convince us that: see?! it was just a parody... you conspiracy theorists are nuts... things like this don't exist

Maybe this actually is. Cause I don't see any reason the Jews would appear to want to undermine their catholic church?

It has been said that the jew wants rid of christianity (Whites) and replacing it (them) with islam (Browns); islam used as a broom to brush Whites away. Of course, this also includes Blacks to try and replace us, as well. There is so much christianised "Paganism", so that would make it a bit easier to get rid of christianity so some "convert" "to" reverse-christianity/christianity 2.0 AKA christian "Paganism"... while, of course, still keeping them away from actual Paganism. Then with islam, and muslims being hardcore, they would rape, destroy and murder christian "pagans" - this should also include atheists/agnostics who also "convert" "to" christian "Paganism", like bringing christians and atheists/agnostics together, instead of being separate (in-group/out-group), then islam will be able to have greater reason and drive to do what it does. Technically and actually, any person who is not a jew is a Pagan, but I meant in terms of the "religions"; hence why I spelt pagans with a lowercase P here, as opposed to Pagans with an uppercase P, i.e. non-jews.

This appears to be what some of this is about. Unless they don't even care anymore and just want to subvert anything they can for the fun of it that does seem to be what those people are like the way they laugh.

Well, we've learnt, and we've been learning, that the jew is not trying to hide anymore. It thinks it is "god". It is full of itself, arrogant, thinking it can do what it wants.

FYI, in case you missed it, you might not get a notification of a reply from HPHC; your username has a few extra characters in it, in quoting you. I think he was a bit too excited, lol. As below -
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...
slyscorpi!^6on wrote:...

User avatar
Rising666
Posts: 21

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Rising666 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:33 am

Shared.
Such an important post. Thanks for this
May Satan's World Reflect in His Image Forever!
Hail Satan And His Warriors!
Spiritual Satanist War Room: https://evilgoy.com/

Magenta 666 Youtube: https://www.invidio.us/channel/UClDkn1 ... A30wZNmZ_w
Magenta 666 BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/AtJM5np4Spo0/
Spiritual Satanism - Satanic Domain: https://satanicrealm.weebly.com

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 368
Location: Duat

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Ramier108666 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:15 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I wonder why they have been kicked out of more than 350 countries throughout history. I really can't think of any reason why.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a bag of rats. Disgusting.



Wanna lay some mouse traps? I've heard the Final RTR is a large one. :lol:
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2815

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Shael » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:54 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I have a feeling this video is a theatre meant to go viral and convince us that: see?! it was just a parody... you conspiracy theorists are nuts... things like this don't exist
Yes, it's classified as a "performance art project".
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5821

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Gabi1234 wrote:So where i can ask the things that i want?


Gabi please you are posting 5 questions on every new topic. You can go on Joy Of Satan Forum, and then go there, and post your questions on the appropriate thread.

You are disrespecting space and largely spamming at this point.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

FancyMancy
Posts: 4346

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:36 pm

Gabi1234 wrote:So where i can ask the things that i want?

We've told you 6 million times to make your own thread or go into the Newbs' thread, so please continue ignoring us and spamming other threads instead. KTHXBAI.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 1052

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:39 pm

I noticed there is a secret initiative of moving millions of jews somewhere out and far from Israel because Romania and Ukraine seemed to be another targets for possible millions of jewish migrants. This can only mean that in the following years they expect Israel to be nuked from the face of earth so they probably think and prepare in advance to save the jews and further use them for their agenda.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

MInd control, microchips, UFOs, secret bases, millitary weapons and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html

User avatar
Aether
Posts: 2
Location: Earth

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby Aether » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:06 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:(...)

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=TXE8dWedfbY

Please spread this video everywhere, every board you can get your hands to. Normally, since it's youtube, it should go through.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


Originally hardcoded polish subtitles simply sucks, so I decided to do translation on my own. It took some time but since it's all about the future of Poland and whole world as well, I just had to do it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n7hS7mFPaKhi/
https://archive.org/details/globalistic-jews
"Energy is an Eternal Delight."
~William Blake

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 546

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby GG Allin » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Gabi1234 wrote:Listen I sorry that I'm asking this mean because people are saying that I'm.asking the same thing over and over again but I need to know I didn't open my third eye I just want to do the blue light Medetion it will work for me?


For the future:

How to create your own topic under Joy of satan 666:

Click this link:

viewforum.php?f=3

now click new topic right under Joy Of Satan 666.

Write your question. Post.


As a overal rule normaly, if there isn´t written on the meditation page you should first do these meditation or do something else before you can start the meditation. Even if you didn´t have achived a trance or something else. You can start the meditation, if you do not start at a void moon the first time look the ss calendar for info regarding void moon (on the last page is a explenation of the symbols):

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=166540&hilit=ss+calendar#p166540

In short jes you can start the blue light meditation until no void moon.
Try it for 5 min a day, 40 days in a row.

If you didn´t dedicate your soul, first do it (don´t be scared you can only benefit from it read Frequently Asked Questions/concerns on the site):
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... TANIC.html
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 797
Location: Midgardr

Re: Jewish Council Convening On How To Destroy Poland - VIDEO

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:41 pm

GG Allin wrote:....


Fucking thank you for explaining that to him, because if I did I'd fucking go off.
Victory or Valhalla!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests