Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Present to Satan

Anna

Hello. I want to know what a gift for Satan can be made to make him happy? He does a lot for me, I also want to somehow please him, to give something special. What do you advise?

Satan most expects you to develop your soul and accomplish Magnum Opus. You can always do the ritual and thank Him for all that He did for you. ;)

Anna said:
Hello. I want to know what a gift for Satan can be made to make him happy? He does a lot for me, I also want to somehow please him, to give something special. What do you advise?
Hi,
He doesn't need any physical gifts , you can give energies to him when you have a lot of them, and do RTR everyday!
I'm sorry for my bad english, but it isn't my language and google translator doesn't work -_-
Good morning/evening

Anna said:

Be honest to Him ? ( Best gift ever).( this is because yours looks like a new account)
But RTR, energy gifts etc

Anna said:
If you are skilled at something, like for example drawing, writing, etc., then you can use your skills to make him something nice. Like a drawing or a poem in that case. Alternatively, you can always just vibrate a rune/mantra and raise some energies, and then condense it into a ball of energy and send it to him as a gift.

Anna said:

Doing some sort of work in his name is a good place to start. Helping people on here, especially those with unanswered questions, is good. Doing any sort of activism also helps. Do not forget the RTR's, as that is what they want done, and will appreciate. Doing the RTR's not only helps you and fellow Satanists, but also makes it easier for Satan and his demons to operate locally, as well.

Anna said:

You can do
1.more F-RTRs.
2.Spread spiritual satanism online-->
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32

3.Empower your self daily:

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

4. Help people on the forums, answer thear questions.
5. If you feel, you have to much energy, you can fokus on his sigil and send him the energy, visualise the sigil glowing as your energy enters it(for example golden or more blue).

Father_s_Sigil.gif

-Final RTR done several times a day if possible(more than likely is)

-Raising and offering the energy to the gods. How you do this is raise energy through mantras, yoga etc whichever way you’re familiar with raising a good amount of energy. Then after you raise the energy focus intensely on Satans face or one of his symbols and ask him to send a demon to come and take the energy you just raised and take it where it can be used

-Spreading the JoS website links and the truth about Satan and the enemy online in safe and concealed places that it can reach Tens to hundreds to thousands of people.

-You should be empowering yourself daily and studying the JoS links. Because that’s what Satanism is about and you could learn and get experience then help others here by answering their questions

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back