Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

jewish teachers

Kurat

Website
gab.com
Hello!
I want to know was my ex-teachers jews or not.

My ex russian teacher. I am 100% sure that she was jew. Her eyes was like Murray Rothbart eyes. And she had jewish family name. Everybody in my class hate her because she was emotionless bastard and I suspect she read my mind. All students hate her so much that school was forced to fired her.

But I have others teachers who I can not be 100% sure.

1. My music teacher in school. He had russian or jewish family name. But he was not russian, he had estonian first name. And he had black hair and big nose. But why I am not 100% sure is because he looks like good people, but actually I did not know him personally, he was only 1 year our teacher and lesson was only one time in week. So, maybe he was dirty jew who was like jewish actor who play good guy?

2. My Music theory teacher in music school. She had russian or jewish family name. She behave like russian, she was very emotional and fun. But she look like jewish,
Egg-shaped head, black hairs, big ass. And I saw bad dream with she, I was in home and she frighten me from behind and I wake up with screaming.

3. My piano teacher in music school. She had russian or jewish family name, she did not look like in general jewish but he was similar to estonia-jewish opera singer
elina nechayeva. She walk as lizard and when she talk with Me, she use My name lot, like jews do. But I am confused, why I never feel sweet jewish smell, like some jews have?

So, they all are my ex teachers, it is not problem to me at the moment but it is interesting to know are they jews or not. And for everybody, how to protect yourself when you have jewish teacher in school?

Kurat said:
And for everybody, how to protect yourself when you have jewish teacher in school?

AoP done daily is one of the fundamentals of any serious SS. I say serious because some are lacking in that department. Of course aura cleaning goes long ways too.

First clean, then protect. Rinse and repeat.

Kurat said:
Hello!
I want to know was my ex-teachers jews or not.

My ex russian teacher. I am 100% sure that she was jew. Her eyes was like Murray Rothbart eyes. And she had jewish family name. Everybody in my class hate her because she was emotionless bastard and I suspect she read my mind. All students hate her so much that school was forced to fired her.

But I have others teachers who I can not be 100% sure.

1. My music teacher in school. He had russian or jewish family name. But he was not russian, he had estonian first name. And he had black hair and big nose. But why I am not 100% sure is because he looks like good people, but actually I did not know him personally, he was only 1 year our teacher and lesson was only one time in week. So, maybe he was dirty jew who was like jewish actor who play good guy?

2. My Music theory teacher in music school. She had russian or jewish family name. She behave like russian, she was very emotional and fun. But she look like jewish,
Egg-shaped head, black hairs, big ass. And I saw bad dream with she, I was in home and she frighten me from behind and I wake up with screaming.

3. My piano teacher in music school. She had russian or jewish family name, she did not look like in general jewish but he was similar to estonia-jewish opera singer
elina nechayeva. She walk as lizard and when she talk with Me, she use My name lot, like jews do. But I am confused, why I never feel sweet jewish smell, like some jews have?

So, they all are my ex teachers, it is not problem to me at the moment but it is interesting to know are they jews or not. And for everybody, how to protect yourself when you have jewish teacher in school?

Highly likely they were jewish, the Russian communities in the US are chalk FULL of jews, the jews made a huge migration to Russia after WW2.
How do you protect yourself? Meditate and if you have to, be fake. Do the tasks you are required to do. Pretend they are nothing because that is what they are. Also, if they’re feeding any excessive bullshit above the standard systemic brainwashing public school systems have, feel free to school them but don’t get yourself in trouble. :D I have to work with a Jew. She’s gross, stinks, and always gets in the way of everything but she will phase herself out.

I also had a Jewish teacher who caught us cooking classes and textile classes years ago, she even publicly flaunted she's a Jew.

Anyways back then I was not a SS but I always felt off around her but how I dealt with it back then was I kept my head low and not confront her to avoid conflict. Despite that however she always tried to start a conflict with anyone who dared to break the status quoe.

An example would be how she showed a picture of Frida Kahlo and when i dared to comment how odd she looked, the jew went on a rant about "Mysogony" and "patriarchy" at me so i just nodded my head like a lola doll and said " Your right, sorry". In order to stop her rants and let her finish her lessons so I could leave the class.

Needless to say now that I am a SS I clean my aura around jews and handle them by acting as cold and "professional" as possible and try to limit my exposure to them. Since in my job field I do meet jews every now and then its the only way to deal with them legally and in a way that I won't get fired.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back