Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asking for a sign

Bajco

So after the commitment and about 2 weeks of meditations I still am not fully convinced of what I am doing. I believe that some sort of sign would really help me and motivate me to continue. So I wanted to asked if there's a specific way I can ask for a sign that he exists or something else.

Bajco said:
So after the commitment and about 2 weeks of meditations I still am not fully convinced of what I am doing. I believe that some sort of sign would really help me and motivate me to continue. So I wanted to asked if there's a specific way I can ask for a sign that he exists or something else.

I first saw my aura after I did complete the 40 days aop cicle (40 days does it normaly take to ingrain something in the aura).

You can fokus on his sigil and ask for a sign be open (don´t expect an answer):

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Bajco said:

You can ask for a sign and then be open so you don't miss it. The sign might appear in ways you didn't expect.
I remember back when I dedicated, I did the dedication ritual twice because I forgot to say "So mote it be" at the end the first time. I felt really bad and did it again and because Maxine said you shouldn't do it more than once, I felt even more bad.

So for two months I was scared that Father didn't accept me and it demoralized me. So one day during my school break I went to a supermarket to get some food. During this entire day I was wondering if Father accepted me, more-so than usual. It was on my mind ever since I woke up. I paid no attention to the classes and I was just thinking about Satan, Gods and Satanism.

Anyhow, I saw some fries there and I decided to eat them. I asked the lady to give me a few scoops of fries after-which she weights them and calculates the price. I just heard her exclaim "Look at the price! It's 6.66!". I look down at the price sticker and true enough, it's 6.66. I left that shop feeling so happy and at peace :)

Bajco said:

Meditate on their sigil and ask them.

I did as well originally but turned out I didn't need it after awhile.

Purified666 said:
Bajco said:

You can ask for a sign and then be open so you don't miss it. The sign might appear in ways you didn't expect.
I remember back when I dedicated, I did the dedication ritual twice because I forgot to say "So mote it be" at the end the first time. I felt really bad and did it again and because Maxine said you shouldn't do it more than once, I felt even more bad.

So for two months I was scared that Father didn't accept me and it demoralized me. So one day during my school break I went to a supermarket to get some food. During this entire day I was wondering if Father accepted me, more-so than usual. It was on my mind ever since I woke up. I paid no attention to the classes and I was just thinking about Satan, Gods and Satanism.

Anyhow, I saw some fries there and I decided to eat them. I asked the lady to give me a few scoops of fries after-which she weights them and calculates the price. I just heard her exclaim "Look at the price! It's 6.66!". I look down at the price sticker and true enough, it's 6.66. I left that shop feeling so happy and at peace :)

This was awesome to read!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back