Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need some advice.

Snow156

1. Can I do multiple workings with runes in a day? Would it dissipate the energies?
2. How deep should the trance be as I vibrate the runes?
3. Which is the best way for a beginner (I have completed the 40-day program a few days ago.) to influence someone to give up alcohol. My father drank when he was a teenager and as time went on, he only got worse. This is one of the things that destroys our family, among other things.
My mother always says that she would be the happiest woman in the world if he gave up his vice. Also, his health is pretty bad and I'm afraid he won't live long. I know he drinks to forget about troubles. He had a rather difficult childhood.. My mother says she doesn't love him, but she's afraid that if she were to leave him, he would kill himself and a look at his astrogram confirms to me that he is the kind of person who would threaten someone with this. I'm not sure what should I do .I am worried that if he stops drinking he will resort to drugs or commit suicide instead. He tells mother that she can leave anytime , but without me and my younger siblings because he knows she wouldn't do that to us. She knows he is manipulating her emotionally but she always says she can't do anything anything about it. We also struggle with poverty. Mother is to afraid to do anything . She can't even argue with him because he threatens to hit her. He is very orgolios and hates when someone disagrees with him. Once he chased granpa with a knife to kill him( he had to hide for a while). My family doesn't know that I meditate. I told them that I'm doing singing exercises. I stay in a separate room with a door without a lock and they barge in all the time and interrupt me. Sorry for the mistakes.English isn't my first language

Snow156 said:
1. Can I do multiple workings with runes in a day? Would it dissipate the energies?
3. Which is the best way for a beginner (I have completed the 40-day program a few days ago.) to influence someone to give up alcohol. My father drank when he was a teenager and as time went on, he only got worse. This is one of the things that destroys our family, among other things.
My mother always says that she would be the happiest woman in the world if he gave up his vice. Also, his health is pretty bad and I'm afraid he won't live long. I know he drinks to forget about troubles. He had a rather difficult childhood.. My mother says she doesn't love him, but she's afraid that if she were to leave him, he would kill himself and a look at his astrogram confirms to me that he is the kind of person who would threaten someone with this. I'm not sure what should I do .I am worried that if he stops drinking he will resort to drugs or commit suicide instead. He tells mother that she can leave anytime , but without me and my younger siblings because he knows she wouldn't do that to us. She knows he is manipulating her emotionally but she always says she can't do anything anything about it. We also struggle with poverty. Mother is to afraid to do anything . She can't even argue with him because he threatens to hit her. He is very orgolios and hates when someone disagrees with him. Once he chased granpa with a knife to kill him( he had to hide for a while). My family doesn't know that I meditate. I told them that I'm doing singing exercises. I stay in a separate room with a door without a lock and they barge in all the time and interrupt me. Sorry for the mistakes.English isn't my first language
1. Yes you can do multiple workings, but stick only to a few, don t do too many, and leave some space bettween them( a few hours, or how much you want).
2. As deep as you can go in the trance.
3. There are various way to make someone stop drinking. You could use hypnosis on him when he s sleeping for example.

I'm really sorry for your bad situation.
You can ask Buer, the beautiful and caring God, to help your father with his issues.
Buer Is the best at healing addictions.

I don't know if you've already thought about this, but If I were you, I would look for a job, even part time, and live on my own.

In the case you're still in school, you MUST head up and be strong till you're old enough to find a job.

I'm very young, so I'm not wise enough to give you advice.

But I'm very sure about Buer, He can help you fix the situation.
You can summon him with the rituals you find in Jos.
Hope you're fine and If you need help or feel down, don't hesitate to open a new topic.
We will try to help you, and so will do the Gods.

Snow156 said:

A1. yes But it was adviced not to do more then 2 Workings a day (F-RTR, Aura of protection, Returning Curses, your daily routine does not count).
A2. As deep as you can, but consider your situation you did mention in 3. getting pulled out of a trance is painfull

A3.1 You can use ISA Rune to bind him from drinking alcohol 108 reps 40 days. You have to invent your own affirmation or search for a good one or make a extra post for it(ask again in the forums). Also for Black magic like binding use a different rune. Don´t mix white magic with black magic. Also place your white runes a good amount away from your blackmagic runes (like one corner of the room black the other opposite corner black runes).

A3.2There is also a herb which helps against the alcohol poisoning:
"Funnily enough, there is a cold and pungent herb, Ge Gen or Pueraria (kudzu vine root) which can stop alcohol poisoning and even the effects of alcohol by reversing the thermal temperature and expelling the toxin.

The herb stops the current and future conversion but cannot undo the effects of what has already passed through the system.

Using it to save the life of a person suffering from severe alcohol poisoning on the other hand seems worthwhile." Centralforce666 https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10270&p=35460&hilit=alcohol#p35460

A3.3 This option might be more advanced but it is one:
Using the mantra
"zAsitR" Shael

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20459&p=87731&hilit=Mantra+domination#p87731

Snow156 said:
1. Yes you can, but as a beginner it's advised you stick to one working at a time. The AoP, cleaning, and RTR do not count as "workings" in that sense. Once your energy levels get higher you can do 2-3 workings at a time, but generally you should not go higher than this so to keep your energies focused.

2. Just make sure you are relaxed and focused, that's all you need.

3. The Wunjo rune is used for these things, but doing it on another person it may be very difficult to see any effects. You would be better off doing a working for your family to safely and happily get away from him. But you might want to make a thread exclusively about this topic to get advice from more people.

Fuchs said:
Using the mantra
"zAsitR" Shael

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20459&p=87731&hilit=Mantra+domination#p87731
I advise against this option in this case. Binding with zAsitR is a method reliant on martian energies of domination and conquest. If someone with a weak mind uses it on a person who tendenciates to violence, this could cause bad things to happen.

It is best used by a strong-willed person on someone who is less strong-willed, or preferrably even timid/mentally weak.

For a binding spell here, the Isa option would be the safest as it is cold and decelerating.

Sabazios said:
Snow156 said:
1. Yes you can do multiple workings, but stick only to a few, don t do too many, and leave some space bettween them( a few hours, or how much you want).
3. There are various way to make someone stop drinking. You could use hypnosis on him when he s sleeping for example.

Hypnosis seems quite risky because he's a light sleeper and I might get in trouble if he wakes up. I will try to talk to him about hypnosis in general and see how he reacts. Thank you for the answers.

Satanic Path said:
You can ask Buer, the beautiful and caring God, to help your father with his issues.

I don't know if you've already thought about this, but If I were you, I would look for a job, even part time, and live on my own.

In the case you're still in school, you MUST head up and be strong till you're old enough to find a job.

Hope you're fine and If you need help or feel down, don't hesitate to open a new topic.
I'm still in school and not old enough to get a job but I'm curently looking for a temporay part time job. I hate having to depend on someone.
I've been thinking about summoning Demons before, to help me with my family but I kept on worrying that I might offend them without wanting to since my thoughts were everywhere. On the other hand I feel like this situation is above me and I require help. His health is bad and it keeps on getting worse. Thank you for the answer and out of curiosity did you summon Buer before?

Snow156 said:
Sabazios said:
Snow156 said:

Hypnosis seems quite risky because he's a light sleeper and I might get in trouble if he wakes up. I will try to talk to him about hypnosis in general and see how he reacts. Thank you for the answers.
You re welcome. You could also program energy (and put an affirmation like "(name of your father) quits drinking in the best way for him) while he is asleep. Just go into a trance when you are sure he sleeps, visualize him engulfed in energy and program him to stop his vice.

Snow156 said:
Satanic Path said:

I'm still in school and not old enough to get a job but I'm curently looking for a temporay part time job. I hate having to depend on someone.
I've been thinking about summoning Demons before, to help me with my family but I kept on worrying that I might offend them without wanting to since my thoughts were everywhere. On the other hand I feel like this situation is above me and I require help. His health is bad and it keeps on getting worse. Thank you for the answer and out of curiosity did you summon Buer before?

No, I didn't summon Buer before, but One day I will.
I know different SS who had bad addictions and were healed by Buer.
You could also create thought forms to help your father out.
A part-time job can be good, by the way.
I can understand you, as I'm still very young and I live with my family.
As you, I'm looking for a job to gain some experience and finally go live all on my own.
Don't demoralize yourself, It Is normal when you're young to live with your parents!

Shael said:
Snow156 said:
1. Yes you can, but as a beginner it's advised you stick to one working at a time. The AoP, cleaning, and RTR do not count as "workings" in that sense. Once your energy levels get higher you can do 2-3 workings at a time, but generally you should not go higher than this so to keep your energies focused.

3. The Wunjo rune is used for these things, but doing it on another person it may be very difficult to see any effects. You would be better off doing a working for your family to safely and happily get away from him. But you might want to make a thread exclusively about this topic to get advice from more people.
I want to get away from him and mother wishes that too but she's afraid he would hurt her family or himself . I was serious when I said his health is terrible .The way he is now I don't see him living many years. None in our family can stand him but mother pities him and helps him everytime he gets in trouble and what does he do? He keeps on hurting her and us. We have to accept his demands and shut up or else we would get beaten. I have to wait a few years till a can get a job and move out but mother and my younger siblings would remain traped with him. Both him and his parents are leeching off her.She has to cook for them ,get them to the hospital, shop and take care of them ( no , they aren't paralyzed but both of his parents were and it was terrible ) . He didn't and still doesn't lift a finger for them and to make matters worse he gets angry with her when she goes to help her own parents. If he would give up alcohol mother would be happy but not me. He's still an asshole either way .Thank you for the asnwers. I started a working with Sowilo for protection and I wanted to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

Shael said:
Fuchs said:
Using the mantra
"zAsitR" Shael

I advise against this option in this case. Binding with zAsitR is a method reliant on martian energies of domination and conquest. If someone with a weak mind uses it on a person who tendenciates to violence, this could cause bad things to happen.

It is best used by a strong-willed person on someone who is less strong-willed, or preferrably even timid/mentally weak.

For a binding spell here, the Isa option would be the safest as it is cold and decelerating.

Thanks Shael, I did never use it, I only did read about it in your post back then.

Snow156 said:
Shael said:
Snow156 said:

I want to get away from him and mother wishes that too but she's afraid he would hurt her family or himself . I was serious when I said his health is terrible .The way he is now I don't see him living many years. None in our family can stand him but mother pities him and helps him everytime he gets in trouble and what does he do? He keeps on hurting her and us. We have to accept his demands and shut up or else we would get beaten. I have to wait a few years till a can get a job and move out but mother and my younger siblings would remain traped with him. Both him and his parents are leeching off her.She has to cook for them ,get them to the hospital, shop and take care of them ( no , they aren't paralyzed but both of his parents were and it was terrible ) . He didn't and still doesn't lift a finger for them and to make matters worse he gets angry with her when she goes to help her own parents. If he would give up alcohol mother would be happy but not me. He's still an asshole either way .Thank you for the asnwers. I started a working with Sowilo for protection and I wanted to make sure I'm doing it correctly.
Little Snow, this is the moment in which you will realize how lucky you are to be part of Satan's family. You have the knowledge of meditation and magick, that fucker that hurts you and your mother is dust when you will realize that you can bind him and remove connections he has to your mother(who helps him).
To remove connections from your mother you can use this meditation, and instead of visualising yourself you visualise your mother: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html (When you're done immagine and feel your mother not caring about him and rejecting him)
To bind him you can use the rune Isa, you can vibrate it 54 or 108 times and then affirm something like " 'name of your father' is completely bound and cannot hurt my family in any way whatsoever" Remember to be concentrated during the raising of energy.

Aquarius said:
Snow156 said:
Shael said:

Little Snow, this is the moment in which you will realize how lucky you are to be part of Satan's family. You have the knowledge of meditation and magick, that fucker that hurts you and your mother is dust when you will realize that you can bind him and remove connections he has to your mother(who helps him).
To remove connections from your mother you can use this meditation, and instead of visualising yourself you visualise your mother: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html (When you're done immagine and feel your mother not caring about him and rejecting him)
To bind him you can use the rune Isa, you can vibrate it 54 or 108 times and then affirm something like " 'name of your father' is completely bound and cannot hurt my family in any way whatsoever" Remember to be concentrated during the raising of energy.

Hmm would a working with Ansuz to cut connections work as well? For some reason it seems easier to me.

Snow156 said:
Aquarius said:
Snow156 said:

Hmm would a working with Ansuz to cut connections work as well? For some reason it seems easier to me.
It says it removes bindings it could be alright, but I'd wait for the opinion of somebody else too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back