Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confusion of VoC on my part

Venomys

I’ve been implementing myself more into understanding the planets and my magick, and I had a small dilemma about the VoC moon. Before, I knew that if you started on a project during a VoC moon, it usually ended up failing. At first I was like, “okay, didn’t start on a VoC for this working, so I’m guessing now I continue for 2nd, 3rd, whatever after, it doesn’t matter what hour, regardless if it’s VoC or not.” But now it’s been tugging at me again. I’m certain that the way I interpreted the explanation of the VoC was incorrect. I was certain the first day mattered and the rest didn’t regarding the VoC; like a continuation of the project, just for the next day.

But now, after going over things, I must always avoid a VoC, everyday for any working, regardless whatever day I'm on, correct?

Do not begin a working on VoC and that's that. Already begun working done on VoC does not count.

Venomys said:
No, you were correct initially. The only day that matters is the day where it is started. The following days it does not matter, as long as you do the working/project/activity daily.

Henu the Great said:
Do not begin a working on VoC and that's that. Already begun working done on VoC does not count.
Okay, so I was correct the first time. Thanks for clearing that up!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back