Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Avicii

No shit, one of his last music videos was showing sex trafficking among rich capitalists.

National-Satanist said:
Anonymous claim that Avicii was killed for having informations about (((Epstein))). The truth is coming out. Kikes are being exposed.

Likely. This happens a lot in every realm of the world where there are higher up jews. Their biggest fears are exposure and they will do anything to protect themselves from being revealed. There were many people that did report Epstein before this happened with Avicii but they were the victims and did not have as much media pull as Avicii. Epstein would go to great lengths when he was at risk of being exposed, paying massive amounts to have a type of counter article written about him before those that knew of him could get to him. He had many tactics he would use to shut people up. He was in good with police members as well, and befriended the people that could potentially crack him. His actions and behaviors are such a clear cut classic case of jew. Premeditated, eats sleeps and breathes manipulation, power play after power play. Avicii probably could have taken him under if he had escaped his other power moves. Avicii appears to be an Aryan gentile, and it’s classic of gentiles to not buy into this often getting them killed. His fame at a young age and early death DOES suggests he was taken advantage of by the Jewish media. Sad reality. He could have realized what was going on at the top and thought he could do something to directly stop it like many others. It isn’t unlikely that the way they took him out is by getting him hooked onto drugs, that’s how they take advantage of gentile artists. You can notice that in Hollywood, it is frowned upon when a Jew does drugs like Pete Davidson talking bout smoking weed. He is a Jew and faced backlash about it from other Jews. This doesn’t happen with gentile artists. They either die young, go crazy, or end up in rehab. There is also MK Ultra, that’s a whole other topic though.

I also want to add - he died April 20th - this has significance.

National-Satanist said:
Anonymous claim that Avicii was killed for having informations about (((Epstein))). The truth is coming out. Kikes are being exposed.

Ok I’m responding one more time, this was not a topic I was initially interested but after discussing this I had the word gematria going through my head. I looked into this further and came across this jewish website. This is a full blown jew article on jew sacrifice and the jew says “my favorite date for ritual sacrifice” it goes on to show the numerology and how this swede was a perfect candidate for them. Makes my stomach turn

https://gematrinator.com/blog/index.php/2018/04/20/superstar-dj-avicii-dead-28-eclipse-sacrifice/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back