Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I cannot go into a trance

OlaftheSnow

So whenever I've tried to go into a trance through deep meditation, I cannot get my body to fall asleep.
Whenever I feel my body get the numb tingly feeling, usually one of my muscles, usually the leg or arm one twitches waking me back up again...
Is there anything i can do against it, or do I need to keep strong and keep on doing the Deep Meditation ?
Thanks everyone :)

Maybe you're not used to it and just need practice, your body needs to get used to the trance experience.

Me niether. But just know that it's literally just patience and experiencing. By not trying to go into a trance but just sitting there and feeling what you feel for a long time, then you'll eventually experience a trance. It's complicated but by setting the expectations it takes it harder to experience a transcript cause you're experiencing expecting a trance. It's hard to explain but basically just sit through the irritating impulses to stop because you feel you're goin nowhere. I sometimes can get to a trance but then I start to fall asleep and go into retrded dreams

https://mega.nz/folder/NUcCDYzD#Rc1ITDd5lZcAozkII8RkiA

Try this link; you will find inside an audio file by Maxine that will guide you through the complete trance induction process.
My personal tips for eliminating tension from the body; try to relax as much as possible; use Complete Yogic Breath.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Complete_Breath.html
6 seconds inhale, 6 seconds hold, 6 seconds exhale.
Divide the body into three sections; from feet to bust; from the bust up to the shoulders and from the neck to the head - including the face.
Eliminates tensions from one part at a time separately.
Inhale for 6, then when you hold your breath for 6 seconds try to understand in which part of the body the tension is built up; exhale and consider the tension dissolved.

I’m the same way. No matter what method, wether breathing are pretending in climbing down the latter. I cannot reach the trance state. Any methods?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I’m the same way. No matter what method, wether breathing are pretending in climbing down the latter. I cannot reach the trance state. Any methods?

It takes really really long and with practice.
Also you should really know what a trance feels like. In my first year as a SS i was really just doing trance training , void and yoga( i was not on the forum and didnt really have anyone to guide me).

Just understand what trance feels like first.
And void everyday so you can control your thoughts and have patience.

In the beginning I would have my face hanging from my neck but would keep thinking or maybe fall asleep or just keep focussing on breathing technique for I dont know how long.

You should know what to expect.

Read the JoS page about it.

Practice after the KY series. And just really have no expectations while feeling the vril.

Just focus on your back touching the floor.

I hope no one mind that I ask here but is really necessary the 6 second thing? Like i never used a specific time for my breathing i relax and breath slowly

Weassel said:
I hope no one mind that I ask here but is really necessary the 6 second thing? Like i never used a specific time for my breathing i relax and breath slowly
I found it easier to do it intuitively also. The counting is very distracting to me. The focus should be on the breathing, and feeling your body and energies, rather than trying to keep count properly. If you can count while keeping 100% focus, that would be best. I cant. :lol:

Shael said:
Weassel said:
I found it easier to do it intuitively also. The counting is very distracting to me. The focus should be on the breathing, and feeling your body and energies, rather than trying to keep count properly. If you can count while keeping 100% focus, that would be best. I cant. :lol:

Honestly, I'm having a hard time even breathing in for 6 seconds :/ I can hold it and breathe out well, but breathing in, on 4 seconds it feels like my lungs are full..

OlaftheSnow said:
Honestly, I'm having a hard time even breathing in for 6 seconds :/ I can hold it and breathe out well, but breathing in, on 4 seconds it feels like my lungs are full..
Never strain the breaths. If you cant do more than 3-4 seconds without feeling uncomfortable, then stick to that for the time being. Your lungs will adapt and take in more air as you keep doing the exercises regularly. With the breathing exercises, it's important to always stick to numbers that are comfortable for you.

OlaftheSnow said:
Shael said:
Weassel said:

Do it for 4 seconds; it's okay anyway; how convenient it is for you. Then over time you can increase the seconds.

OlaftheSnow said:
Shael said:
Weassel said:

Do you know about the complete breath? It's the first pranayama in the pranayama section. If you have trouble doing it see some videos on Youtube, there's some useful ones if you search "complete yoga breath".

OlaftheSnow said:

Breathe slower.

Thank you everyone for the helpful and motivating answers.
I hope this section might help others improve aswell. :mrgreen:

Okay so yesterday I was feeling intense anxiety. I tried working out, it didn't go away, I tried cleaning my aura. Nothing. So I decided to lay down and do the complete yogic breath. After an hour or so I started to feel relieved and calm. 20 minutes after my hands and lips started to tense and vibrate hard. My chest was also vibrating. I tried to keep going but I couldn't relax my mind. I ended up just getting up and doing Hatha yoga. I tried again but I couldn't get back to it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back