Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

astral sight and hearing

satanama666

do i need to work on all 6 eyes for clairvoyance or is it enough to just empower the 3rd?
in clairaudience,is it mandatory to meditate on all the 13 minor chakras or does the chakra sounds meditation work just as well?
other tips for these 2?

Pineal gland needs to be empowered daily.
Upper 3 chakras need to empowered daily: the throat, 6th chakra(& 3rd eye which is its extension) and the crown chakra.
Minor points of clairvoyance and clairaudience can be empowered as well.

But do not forget to empower your other chakras as there needs to be a balance.

satanama666 said:
do i need to work on all 6 eyes for clairvoyance or is it enough to just empower the 3rd?
in clairaudience,is it mandatory to meditate on all the 13 minor chakras or does the chakra sounds meditation work just as well?
other tips for these 2?

I'll just use the eyes as the example since the claurdiance points should work fairly similar.

In my own experience when I started working on the other eyes(I went down from the 3rd now I'm up to the 4th) more Astral activities became more noticeable, from seeing prana, to flashes of color depending on my thoughts, and other lights normal ppl can't see. After the 4th I started seeing far more then just simple lights and backed off, as I wasn't ready/able to filter out negative beings. They "love" wen u notice them and can't control/protect ur mind properly. It still didn't take away from all the beautiful fantasy like stuff I've seen in between, how ever it's much better to be clean and protected 1st so u can avoid the filth and the baggage negativity delivers.

Ranted a bit but the gist of it is the more minor centers opened the more finally attuned ull be to everything, hence y theirs multiple Chakras instead of just the 7 main and their front/back extensions. Each requires individual work for strong results.

Everything does mean everything if ur not properly protected/clean 1st. Save cranking up the minors for until the majors are clean trust me I'm telling u from 1st hand experience that nothing good comes from short cuts and thinking "I can handle it" when ur not prepared.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back