Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something weird happened...

MeyuChan

Hello! Thank you for reading this, I really appreciate it :)

So, last year, in Summer i think, something really weird happened. At that Time I didn‘t knew anything about spiritual satanism I just happened to believe stuff that I randomly found. I was really interested in spirituality and searched things about it around the internet. That’s how I found out about ‚Guardian Angels‘.
I was fascinated and immediately wanted to meet my ‚Guardian Angel‘. I found a guided meditation on YouTube and it really worked I think. I met someone and I don’t know who or what it was. He was a male, I don’t really remember what he looked like. He said his name was ‚Jaquel‘. He didn’t seem to be bad, I had a warm, welcoming and good feeling while talking to him.

So I have two questions now.

First: what exactly is a ‚Guardian angel‘? Are they a bad entity or do they even really exist? I mean I know about guardian demons now and now I am questioning what ‚guardian Angels‘ are.

Second: who was I talking with...? Was this a Spirit or someone/something bad? Maybe my guardian demon, even though I didn’t know they exist?

I would really appreciate your help! Again, thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

Hail Satan!

MeyuChan said:

So, last year, in Summer i think, something really weird happened. At that Time I didn‘t knew anything about spiritual satanism I just happened to believe stuff that I randomly found. I was really interested in spirituality and searched things about it around the internet. That’s how I found out about ‚Guardian Angels‘.
I was fascinated and immediately wanted to meet my ‚Guardian Angel‘. I found a guided meditation on YouTube and it really worked I think. I met someone and I don’t know who or what it was. He was a male, I don’t really remember what he looked like. He said his name was ‚Jaquel‘. He didn’t seem to be bad, I had a warm, welcoming and good feeling while talking to him.

First: what exactly is a ‚Guardian angel‘? Are they a bad entity or do they even really exist? I mean I know about guardian demons now and now I am questioning what ‚guardian Angels‘ are.

Second: who was I talking with...? Was this a Spirit or someone/something bad? Maybe my guardian demon, even though I didn’t know they exist?

I would really appreciate your help! Again, thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

Hail Satan!
Those "guardian angels" are either greys disguising themselves to further the damnation of the individual or thoughtforms created by them (greys, reptilians, the enemy in a word). It should be obvious if you ve readed the JoS that "those" creatures are haters of humanity, so yes they are "bad", more specifically evil.
With whom you talked I don t know, I don t think it was your Guardian Demon, and I haven t heard of any god named "Jaquel".

Sabazios said:
MeyuChan said:

Hail Satan!
Those "guardian angels" are either greys disguising themselves to further the damnation of the individual or thoughtforms created by them (greys, reptilians, the enemy in a word). It should be obvious if you ve readed the JoS that "those" creatures are haters of humanity, so yes they are "bad", more specifically evil.
With whom you talked I don t know, I don t think it was your Guardian Demon, and I haven t heard of any god named "Jaquel".

Oh... wow... thank you so much for helping me! Thankfully I didn’t talk much with him since I saw him the first time...
But yes, I do read a lot on the JoS but I still wasn’t sure what this thing was I talked this, but thank you for replying! :D

Hello there its a common situation i guess when i was dabbling in the Jos for the first 1 week it was really horrible type of experience before i dictated physicality because i used to really focus on my Subconscious mind n Lucid dream but it was really horrible when i was tryin to dictate i had weird types of dreams as if something was trying to convince me not to n all that psycic attacks sometimes it was very comfortable feeling n all Sometimes it was death of my loved one if you really focus closely like i imagine if i confort something i usually use blue Flame in my hand like of thing then if they r Grays or any psycic attac in front of blue flame they get reavlead so most of the times it could be just plane old psycic attack don't bother too much Just focus on developing yourself n carefully observing thses thing's you'll see what's Real im sorry if i made some confusion as i am also new :D keep learning. Alweys feel free to ask any questions

Victory or Valhalla!

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fist and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship..

Stay away from "Angels", because I'm sure you don't want to be possessed.
They are liar, evil, enemy entities.
Don't trust the things you find on Internet, unless they come from Jos!
These New Age shits can ruin your life, believe me.

MeyuChan said:

Hail Satan!
His name does end with EL which alot of the angels do so i think it was one of the greys disguising itself so be careful.

MeyuChan said:

Hail Satan!
His name does end with EL which alot of the angels do so i think it was one of the greys disguising itself so be careful.

Serenity said:
You are correct in that it was likely a Grey, but be careful trying to use the suffix "EL" to attempt to identify Greys from our Gods.

For example see Azazel, Bartzabel, Hael, Heramael, and Sustugriel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back