Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many days to activate these chakras?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Heart_Chakra.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Solar_Chakra.html

Do I just do these for as many days as I want, until they are activated?

The ones before the throat chakra specify how many days, so this is confusing. If it’s one day it should be specified on the page, if it’s as many days that someone feels necessary, that should also be specified.

Yeah, something I noticed is that hatha yoga and kundalini yoga help with keeping the chakras opened. After you perform the initial opening the chakras meditation for each chakra then you can move onto full chakra meditation which acts to further empower and unlock each chakra.

To answer your question better, yes you only have to perform those opening meditations that you speak of once but you can do it more than that if you want. But the point is to open the chakras and then begin empowering and unblocking them.

The opening meditations open and awaken the chakras and then the full chakra meditation and other methods help to unblock them. The chakras need to be unblocked for a clear passage of the ascension of the serpent and for further spiritual development in general. Make sure you’re cleaning them as well.

What’s important is that you feel each chakra when you’re working with it. Each chakra has a different ‘feel’ to it. If you can’t exactly feel this yet don’t get discouraged, just keep practicing consistently.

I also mentioned that yoga helps to keep the chakras open in my experience. When one is new and trying to open their chakras they tend to close back up. Further spiritual work should be done to keep them opened and in the process of being unblocked, empowered and cleansed.

For me personally, I found that some of my chakras were more or less stubborn to stay opened. I know that my third eye was the one that stood opened the most for me. I always felt the pressure in the forehead region after the initial opening exercise.

However, I noticed that my crown and some other chakras would close a lot until I added daily yoga into my schedule. I noticed that the daily yoga kept the chakras opened/ flowing with energy but they also need to be empowered with vibrations.
There are plenty of Mantras/vibrations for the chakras in the full chakra meditation on the JoS that can be used to empower them.

It’s important that you follow the instructions on the meditation page for that meditation though like at the end of each chakra meditation where it says to sit and try to feel that particular chakra after you do the vibrations into it.

Full chakra meditation
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html

You also align each chakra in that meditation so they stay correctly aligned as well.

After consistent practice you will get to learn each chakra and it’s power, functions and how each one expands your consciousness in its own way for yourself. It’s a pretty cool and enlightening experience.

It’s also not a bad idea to work on your clairvoyant and clairaudient chakras as well. You can simply vibrate ‘TH’ into them while imagining them getting brighter and expanding a little bit.

The pineal gland is also a very important center as well. It would definitely be a good idea to empower your pineal gland consistently, you can vibrate Gaum or simply Aum into it. A lot of people forget to empower that center but it’s actually very important and rules over psychic power and ability along with the upper 3 chakras IE the throat, 6th and crown chakra.

Void meditation comes in handy here a lot and should be done because when you begin stimulating the chakras you begin stimulating different areas of the mind and it becomes active. This causes a more active mind and thoughts need to be controlled because they will slowly begin to become power powerful and manifest into reality easier as opposed to someone who doesn’t practice spirituality who’s thoughts just dissipate for the most part, usually.

Later on down the road it will be helpful to do the watch tower meditation on the JoS to open the extensions of each chakra. This unblocks the knots of the soul which further expands consciousness and unblocks the chakras for the clear path for the kundalini.

That’s what I have for you for now, feel free to ask any more questions that you may have.

Just be sure to keep yourself protected with the aura of protection.

Gabi1234 said:
Why nobody answering me?

You have been answered many times. We can answer your questions only so many times (you ask the same thing over and over), but if you have learning disabilities or some other problems you have to work on them yourself.

You keep on going for as long as you start feeling something. After you start feeling something you still keep going. You keep on going till you die or reach Godhood. If you die before reaching Godhood, you continue next life. Some of us need to work on things long times to actually feel something. Do not be disgouraged by not feeling a thing. Work, work and small dividents will build up eventually.

Use JoS as a resource for info and ask here if you have something in your mind and you should be set.

Gabi1234 said:
So why when I try to do the third eye chant I can't feel the vibration what to do?

Maybe you are simply not spiritually opened enough to feel energy yet. Some people are really closed up and cannot feel their chakras, others can feel them easily. Maybe you’re expecting too much. At first you will probably just feel like a pressure or a dull ache in the forehead region where the third eye is located at after performing the opening the third eye meditation.

This is a sign that it’s beginning to become active and is a good thing.

Don’t get discouraged because you can’t feel it, it can take a while to become sensitive enough to energy.

Most people in general have not practice true spirituality for a long time so when you pick it up, it can take a while for results.

BUT if you practice consistently and daily, you will eventually experience and feel your soul. It does exist.

You need to consistently practice the power meditations and adding yoga into your daily program is a big help as well.

What you’re trying to do is enhance your sensitivity to energy. Keep trying to open your third eye and other chakras, do yoga, the foundation meditation, clean your aura etc.

There is a yoga session for beginners on the JoyofSatan Website in the meditation section in the beginner section. It’s called physical yoga on there.

Kundalini yoga helps too.

As I said in my previous answers on this thread. Each chakra has a different feel to it. You need to continue to try to get in tune with them and your soul.

Gabi1234 said:
So why when I try to do the third eye chant I can't feel the vibration what to do?
Maybe you do not feel it at first. When people are new, a lot of them do not feel it at first. You have to keep doing it every day, and then you will feel it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gabi1234 said:
Maybe you do not feel it at first. When people are new, a lot of them do not feel it at first. You have to keep doing it every day, and then you will feel it.
When I was new Satanist, there were some meditations that I could feel the effects the first few times I did them. There were other meditations that took weeks of doing it every day before I felt anything, and some other meditations took me a few months to feel any effects. This is normal. Different people are born with different levels of sensitivity, because of how much meditations they have done in past lifetimes. And someone can have more sensitivity to one meditation and they can feel it, and also can be numb for a different meditation and not feel that one.

If you don't feel it, just keep trying and keep doing it. Even if you can not feel it, it still is producing an effect. Try changing the tone of your voice when you are doing it, you may find a tone which feels stronger.

Darksage666 The pineal gland is also a very important center as well. It would definitely be a good idea to empower your pineal gland consistently said:
I believe there is a blockage is my pineal I constantly feel pressure like a headache from it is there a certain regiment you would recommend to clean it?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Darksage666 said:
The pineal gland is also a very important center as well. It would definitely be a good idea to empower your pineal gland consistently, you can vibrate Gaum or simply Aum into it. A lot of people forget to empower that center but it’s actually very important and rules over psychic power and ability along with the upper 3 chakras IE the throat, 6th and crown chakra

I believe there is a blockage is my pineal I constantly feel pressure like a headache from it is there a certain regiment you would recommend to clean it?
If you feel a lot of pressure, usually the one above it is blocked. If you have pressure in your pineal, your crown might be blocked.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Darksage666 said:
The pineal gland is also a very important center as well. It would definitely be a good idea to empower your pineal gland consistently, you can vibrate Gaum or simply Aum into it. A lot of people forget to empower that center but it’s actually very important and rules over psychic power and ability along with the upper 3 chakras IE the throat, 6th and crown chakra

If you feel a lot of pressure, usually the one above it is blocked. If you have pressure in your pineal, your crown might be blocked.

I think I should do both for good measure. Any vibration you recommend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back