JoS Fully Censored - Online Middle Ages Starting... A War Against Humanity

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: JoS Fully Censored - Online Middle Ages Starting... A War Against Humanity

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:08 am

Apprentice wrote:BTW, I just needed to search for Munka on joogle and third result down was a topic from JoS Forum. It seems that there are different, region-dependent censoring rules.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been testing this, and this appears to be the case.

I have been working on it, so in some places it has re-appeared.

On others it is anything but gone, and there is nothing that can be done. I have done, I believe, everything possible, but nothing will show up. Some regions we are totally blacklisted in.

Regardless, the promotion model for our sites, I have worked it and I am working on it, so it no longer depends on Google. I have been turning everything away from any dependence to this service.

The enemy has been seeing that all of this will backfire at some point. They either have to reduce censorship policies, or the lawsuits will start getting overflowing. What they triggered with Trump recently also has a role in all of this. It's all still escalating.

Regardless, all the promotion model will be away from Google. It's unreliable, and jewish.

It cannot be putting every dumb fuck slander website above us when we have millions of clicks, while these worthless cunts have 100 clicks a month if even that.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:13 pm

Apprentice wrote:BTW, I just needed to search for Munka on joogle and third result down was a topic from JoS Forum. It seems that there are different, region-dependent censoring rules.

It filters the main site/title, and each time we mention what remains on this forum, the dirty jew informs jewgle to add "Munka", etc., to the filter list. It also takes time for it to trickle through jewgle's systems.

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:38 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I have been testing this, and this appears to be the case.

I have been working on it, so in some places it has re-appeared.

On others it is anything but gone, and there is nothing that can be done. I have done, I believe, everything possible, but nothing will show up. Some regions we are totally blacklisted in.

Regardless, the promotion model for our sites, I have worked it and I am working on it, so it no longer depends on Google. I have been turning everything away from any dependence to this service.

The enemy has been seeing that all of this will backfire at some point. They either have to reduce censorship policies, or the lawsuits will start getting overflowing. What they triggered with Trump recently also has a role in all of this. It's all still escalating.

Regardless, all the promotion model will be away from Google. It's unreliable, and jewish.

It cannot be putting every dumb fuck slander website above us when we have millions of clicks, while these worthless cunts have 100 clicks a month if even that.

This is partially good news and thanks for your service . Honestly. :)

I guess it will backfire as you said . There has been a lawsuit I guess of billions on Jewgle now for selling data at 70 dollars per year, or something to companies. Even in incognito mode on their browser.

So RTRs working good :)
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:38 pm

Gabi1234 wrote:...

Fuck off spamming, and make your own threads.

InnerMercury20

Postby InnerMercury20 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:17 pm

Wondering if there was some kind of bug or glitch on the forums last night? it seemed like i didnt see anything new at all no new posts or anything. it would go from showing 90 ppl online and the next minute 2 ppl. every time i checked back it seems like less and less posts were available to see? Did anyone else notice anything
Hail Satan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPLFQpApMAg Ghost-Pro Memoria

Fenrir216

Postby Fenrir216 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:28 pm

You should look into Peer-based internet. Look at peertube as an example.