Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was that a prediction

layton18000

Hi everyone,
Last night I dreamt my grandma telling me that she will die in August. Should I trust that dream? I only started meditating seriously one month ago.

Thanks since now

layton18000 said:
Hi everyone,
Last night I dreamt my grandma telling me that she will die in August. Should I trust that dream? I only started meditating seriously one month ago.

Thanks since now
hi, before becoming satanist I had some strange visions / dreams that were predictions.
if it is a true prediction you feel it, you *know* that it wasn't only a dream but it was a prediction.
you have to see inside yourself, you will know if it was true.
if you want you can help her with magic, we can change the future, predictions are only a possibility of how the future can go if nothing changes.
i'm sorry for my english but it isn't my forst language.

I hope I was helpful.

Hail Satan and the gods of hell!!

Don't be so quick to dismiss his dream it *MAY*, *MAY* be something.

For example just recently as of the time of this post in May 2020. Little Richie died, well ironically enough 3 days before he died I had the words Little Richie is gonna die, flash over my mind. Two or three days before he died(so 5-6 days) the words flashed in my mind. I was thinking of the episode of Family Guy where they pretend to be the boys from the movie with river phoenix, and in the episode fondly remember rock and roll even though it was recently introduced, piano riff whoo.

So it's possible that this is either something in the air a manifestation of sorts or beings are showing you this.

I understand it's been said the Gods try and not to state bad things and always state good things. But it's possible some Gods or whomever is controlling the airwaves is telling you things will occur. I actually find it strange the JoS mentions the Gods don't state anything bad, if anything bad is usually what people ask if things are gonna happen. Not everything is sunshine, I'm sure some people are told to keep their protection and cleaning up and make sure to be cautious to avoid negativity.

Not really sure why negative prophecies aren't mentioned perhaps because negativity can so easily be dealt with that it's better not to worry than to worry. But anyways don't dismiss the dream it sounds awful losing a grandparent but what can you do.

Maybe without telling your family anything secretive i.e. JoS stuff. Mention your dream and gauge their reactions, at least maybe it's a good way to have a conversation with your grandmother and see what she thinks. Obviously I wouldn't be surprised if the jebus mumbo jumbo occurs assuming she is a xtian. But non the less you never know where the conversation leads to just keep the JoS stuff out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back