Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTRs?

IblisJin6

I am struggling to understand what these are, but i acknowledge they must be very important.

Due to home situation, i have not had the chance to physically dedicate my soul to satan. I do have a friend who planned to let me do it at his house but due to COVID-19 that can't happen yet. Firstly, will this prevent me from being of use?

I am perfectly consenting and willing to be a tool for our father. The only magic I've been able to do so far has been heal my own illnesses and cause a person with little sensitivity to magic to feel his aura via sort of hitting his soul with aura (im not sure if he's still able to, but I've tried to teach him some meditations).

If i do qualify to help, can anybody point me in the direction to how i can do some meaningful work and be an asset? I really don't want to live life knowing and admiring satan but not doing anything for him when he could need me.

HAIL OUR INEFFABLE GOD SATAN!

I'm 3 years old ss.
at first it required energy.
it now cleanses and thus creates energy 'mainly in my head chakras.
then minimal chakra spin with a great sense of energy and in 8-10 minutes i am already better than before
RTR always

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back