Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

consacrete runes: how can I do?

alpha666

hi, I am a new member, I read "consecrate the runes with blood", what does it mean?
what is the use of consecrating them?
how can I do it?

alpha666 said:
hi, I am a new member, I read "consecrate the runes with blood", what does it mean?
how can I do it?
Consecrating runes gives them additional power you only need to do this once (you can do more but once a week is more than enough ) it’s normally used for empowering workings like the race awakening ritual, if you wish to do this carve or write the runes you want to use and draw some blood u can use a knife or a hot needle is really easy to do. personally I prefer punching a flat surface like wood but this can be dangerous if you don’t know how to punch. While you staining the runes with blood make sure to vibrate the rune while your putting blood on, try to correctly vibrate the runes as well. Pronunciations can be found on YouTube just type in magenta666 and you will find a list of all the runes. Though since your new You might not understand all of this but I’d be happy to help :)
Hail Satan

alpha666 said:
how can I do it?

You pick your self with a sterile needle, then you use the blood to repaint the runes. Not much blood is needed (a few drops).
If you use blood you seal your runes to be only used by your self. For race awakening rituals(working with the runes) this adds power if same race/race ritual (eg. white person /white race awakening ritual).

ChaosBringer666 said:
alpha666 said:
how can I do it?
Consecrating runes gives them additional power you only need to do this once (you can do more but once a week is more than enough ) it’s normally used for empowering workings like the race awakening ritual, if you wish to do this carve or write the runes you want to use and draw some blood u can use a knife or a hot needle is really easy to do. personally I prefer punching a flat surface like wood but this can be dangerous if you don’t know how to punch. While you staining the runes with blood make sure to vibrate the rune while your putting blood on, try to correctly vibrate the runes as well. Pronunciations can be found on YouTube just type in magenta666 and you will find a list of all the runes. Though since your new You might not understand all of this but I’d be happy to help :)
Hail Satan
thanks, but I did not understand what it is for having them physically (for example as engraved wooden dowels).

alpha666 said:
thanks, but I did not understand what it is for having them physically (for example as engraved wooden dowels).
means they are carved into the wood of the dowels, same as drawing them on paper with a pencil hope that helps

GG Allin said:
alpha666 said:
how can I do it?

You pick your self with a sterile needle, then you use the blood to repaint the runes. Not much blood is needed (a few drops).
If you use blood you seal your runes to be only used by your self. For race awakening rituals(working with the runes) this adds power if same race/race ritual (eg. white person /white race awakening ritual).
Say I'm using wunjo and algiz, so if I carve it on a pice of wood and trace them with blood, would I have to save this piece of wood and recarve over the runes every day for say a 90 day working? And just use blood once a week?

wheres.enki said:
Say I'm using wunjo and algiz, so if I carve it on a pice of wood and trace them with blood, would I have to save this piece of wood and recarve over the runes every day for say a 90 day working? And just use blood once a week?
Save them yes. You can do it once a week, but you literally only need a few drops of blood. Make sure your vibrating the rune your putting the blood on, and you don’t need to recarve it at all. 90 days is extreme btw, 40 days is usually very powerful. Also rather than blood every week your better off directing the life force by masturbating and focusing on your affirmation the whole time and directing it into the energy you raised from Algis and Wunjo. Blood is also life force but orgasm is more refined energy I think you can use both if you really want. Orgasm can be directed daily if you want. Also remember to NOT focus on your working after your done empowering it, because focusing on it will obstruct the energy. Hope this helped. :)
Hail Satan

wheres.enki said:
GG Allin said:
alpha666 said:
how can I do it?

One time carving and blood, normaly. Maybe as ChaosBringer666 recommendet it. But never did/read it like that. The runes or any other objekt which can save energy will increase in power with practise. Without adding more blood.

GG Allin said:
wheres.enki said:
GG Allin said:

One time carving and blood, normaly. Maybe as ChaosBringer666 recommendet it. But never did/read it like that. The runes or any other objekt which can save energy will increase in power with practise. Without adding more blood.
I don't like scaring my skin so what If I bite the inside of my lip and cover the rune in blood, will the saliva be a negative effect

wheres.enki said:
GG Allin said:
wheres.enki said:

I don't like scaring my skin so what If I bite the inside of my lip and cover the rune in blood, will the saliva be a negative effect

I don't think so. If anything, it should make for an even stronger seal since you would have a connection to your mouth/voice in them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back