Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Possible Jews in Family Tree - Please I need guidance

bethekiwi

I haven't introduced myself before since I've been lurking on the forums since July, but with this I feel that I absolutely need to reach out to somebody. I'm terrified about possibly being a racial Jew. I decided to go to my family's account on Ancestry.com and check our family tree since I got worried about being Jewish a couple days ago. But once I started going through the tree, I noticed three names that scared me:

"Simms" for my 5th-great grandmother's surname

"Uriah" for my 4th-great grandfather's first name

"Levin" for my 5th-great grandfather's middle name.

These great grandparents aren't in the same direct family, but are spread out on my father's side of the family line. All of them lived in the United States and have English names besides the previously mentioned, but I'm worried sick. I've been dedicated since 2015 and though I disengaged with JOS after a few months, I became serious last July and have been meditating every day and night since, alongside doing RTR's since October. Even if I end up being a fucking kike, I don't care at this point. I would rather leave behind a world of the Gods and dissolve than be selfish and let anyone else be hurt by the Xian programs and Jews. Other than my short background as a Satanist, here's possible origins for the three names:

"Simms": (https://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Simms) (https://www.houseofnames.com/simms-family-crest)

"Uriah": (https://www.behindthename.com/name/uriah) [A Hebrew name, no getting around that; maybe in my case it's similar to how some Xians name their children "Christian"]

"Levin": (https://nameberry.com/babyname/Levin)

Maybe I'm just trying to rationalize these names and convince myself I'm 100% white, but it doesn't make sense to me why I would be a kike if I came back to JOS four years later right before the pandemic and did RTR's for so long without any negative effects. And since I started meditating, my life has seriously taken a turn for the better. I just really can't believe I'm a kike. I've been trying to connect to Satan because I'm really worried and I believe he's firmly telling me I'm not a Jew, but maybe it's just only me. I don't know what to think, I feel utterly miserable. Is there anything I can do to really know my true race? Whatever the case may be, I know this is the objectively right path and will fight for Satan and the Gods until the end.

You said it yourself... You did RTR and meditations and things turned out to be better... Go on, keep on going.

If a jew would have done it, they would have destroyed themselves. There ya go, you are welcome.

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense that I would be a Jew if I did RTR's for so long and benefited from meditation. It was just worrisome though to see legitimate Jewish names in my family and not know their parents' origins; you can only go so far back with your family line on Ancestry.com before you reach a dead end with no leads.

Luckily, my aunt from the mentioned family line called me and we started speaking about our ancestry. Turns out she took a DNA test kit before and later texted me the results, which showed 0% Jewish. Have a lot of British and Irish genes though, with some French and German. I know my mother's side is made up like that in a similar manner, except having more German emphasis and the inclusion of Scottish blood. :D

bethekiwi said:
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense that I would be a Jew if I did RTR's for so long and benefited from meditation. It was just worrisome though to see legitimate Jewish names in my family and not know their parents' origins; you can only go so far back with your family line on Ancestry.com before you reach a dead end with no leads.

Luckily, my aunt from the mentioned family line called me and we started speaking about our ancestry. Turns out she took a DNA test kit before and later texted me the results, which showed 0% Jewish. Have a lot of British and Irish genes though, with some French and German. I know my mother's side is made up like that in a similar manner, except having more German emphasis and the inclusion of Scottish blood. :D

I wound up in the same what if paranoia recently when i found out my grandma from my dads side was from jaffa. Due to a major attack recently that had me in paranoia and tears i started tearing my family tree apart and researching certain regions. She was born in 1923 however when it was still palestine (majority of the land was still palestine) and back then jaffa was majority arab, mostly muslims with xtians too. With a minority of jews. On her marriage certificate it showed her place of birth her parents names and religion. Her parents had no jewish last names and they were from the xtian latin faction. My cousin had to read it to me as it was in arabic. I also took a dna test and the majority of my dads side came up specifically pinpointed to lebanon mostly so i also think my great grand parents from his mother had lebanese roots. Back then up till right now jews and arabs hated each others guts..there were even violent riots from arabs in jaffa leading up to my grandmas birth that ran most of the minority of jews off to tel aviv. Again this was before tel aviv completely culled and encroached jaffa and forced most of the arabs out. My cousin who is 11 years older is pretty good with history and said there was no chance of intermarriage esp among the latin and catholics..most jews kept to themselves and alot still do. I explicitly asked him were there any converts in the family and he said no the tree is all xtian. The port of Jaffa was also phillistine and canaanite lands in ancient times and has been conquered and ruled by different regimes..ive also gotten positive effects from rtrs and meditation and even things i believe came from the Gods but some times that what if nags at me *shudder* i have an emmense love for the Gods that i dont think any jew can have instinctively. I told Beelzebub that if i was really a jew id want the Gods to strike me down as i couldnt bear being the product of the ancient peoples mixing with their arch enemy. ive been visualizing myself in hellfire and have had moments of peace afterward inbetween...remember the jews own nothing. Nothing on this planet is truly theirs.

bethekiwi said:
With this stuff, only surnames matter. This is because those are the ones that are actually "passed on". Parents can give their children any first name they can possibly think of. I've seen numerous gentile families who had people given jewy first names, because the parents had heard/read that name somewhere and naively thought "why not?" and chose it for the child.

The only relevant name there is the Simms one, and it doesn't have any characteristics of a distinctly jewish name whatsoever. So in regards to that, you're definitely safe. Don't worry.

Shadowcat said:
bethekiwi said:

I wound up in the same what if paranoia recently when i found out my grandma from my dads side was from jaffa. Due to a major attack recently that had me in paranoia and tears i started tearing my family tree apart and researching certain regions. She was born in 1923 however when it was still palestine (majority of the land was still palestine) and back then jaffa was majority arab, mostly muslims with xtians too. With a minority of jews. On her marriage certificate it showed her place of birth her parents names and religion. Her parents had no jewish last names and they were from the xtian latin faction. My cousin had to read it to me as it was in arabic. I also took a dna test and the majority of my dads side came up specifically pinpointed to lebanon mostly so i also think my great grand parents from his mother had lebanese roots. Back then up till right now jews and arabs hated each others guts..there were even violent riots from arabs in jaffa leading up to my grandmas birth that ran most of the minority of jews off to tel aviv. Again this was before tel aviv completely culled and encroached jaffa and forced most of the arabs out. My cousin who is 11 years older is pretty good with history and said there was no chance of intermarriage esp among the latin and catholics..most jews kept to themselves and alot still do. I explicitly asked him were there any converts in the family and he said no the tree is all xtian. The port of Jaffa was also phillistine and canaanite lands in ancient times and has been conquered and ruled by different regimes..ive also gotten positive effects from rtrs and meditation and even things i believe came from the Gods but some times that what if nags at me *shudder* i have an emmense love for the Gods that i dont think any jew can have instinctively. I told Beelzebub that if i was really a jew id want the Gods to strike me down as i couldnt bear being the product of the ancient peoples mixing with their arch enemy. ive been visualizing myself in hellfire and have had moments of peace afterward inbetween...remember the jews own nothing. Nothing on this planet is truly theirs.

The whole Jewish existential crisis really can be the worst, especially if there's an actual possibility of it being true. It's one thing to be randomly insecure about it, for maybe like a day or two at the most. It's another when having a family background that may suggest Jewishness. The latter caused me a lot of distress, that's for sure. :lol: I feel pretty bogus for getting so worked up, though the fear was quite real for me. I saw two predetermined paths in this situation: one where I'm a Gentile and I have the opportunity to achieve godhood, and the other just nothingness. Felt like I was in a game of Russian roulette with 3 bullets in the chamber, where not even goodwill would save me. I suppose this is melodramatic in my case where my possible "evidence" of Jewishness was a few names, but I imagine that it's a similar feeling for others in this predicament.

Either way where I'm a Gentile or part Jewish for whatever cursed reason, I'll still be doing RTR's. If I'm a Gentile, duh. But if I'm part Jewish, then I view doing RTR's as fighting for a higher part of myself. I still have White ancestors in this case, so I'll do what it takes to preserve the blood of the Gods. I advocate part Jews to consider the previous and try to protect the part of them that is Gentile, though I'm assuming they have enough of a conscious to do it. I suppose not, though this is how I view my own situation. So even if for some forsaken reason I have a Jewish soul, then I can be reassured that I fought for good before I die.

bethekiwi said:
I haven't introduced myself before since I've been lurking on the forums since July, but with this I feel that I absolutely need to reach out to somebody. I'm terrified about possibly being a racial Jew. I decided to go to my family's account on Ancestry.com and check our family tree since I got worried about being Jewish a couple days ago. But once I started going through the tree, I noticed three names that scared me:

"Simms" for my 5th-great grandmother's surname

"Uriah" for my 4th-great grandfather's first name

"Levin" for my 5th-great grandfather's middle name.

These great grandparents aren't in the same direct family, but are spread out on my father's side of the family line. All of them lived in the United States and have English names besides the previously mentioned, but I'm worried sick. I've been dedicated since 2015 and though I disengaged with JOS after a few months, I became serious last July and have been meditating every day and night since, alongside doing RTR's since October. Even if I end up being a fucking kike, I don't care at this point. I would rather leave behind a world of the Gods and dissolve than be selfish and let anyone else be hurt by the Xian programs and Jews. Other than my short background as a Satanist, here's possible origins for the three names:

"Simms": (https://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Simms) (https://www.houseofnames.com/simms-family-crest)

"Uriah": (https://www.behindthename.com/name/uriah) [A Hebrew name, no getting around that; maybe in my case it's similar to how some Xians name their children "Christian"]

"Levin": (https://nameberry.com/babyname/Levin)

Maybe I'm just trying to rationalize these names and convince myself I'm 100% white, but it doesn't make sense to me why I would be a kike if I came back to JOS four years later right before the pandemic and did RTR's for so long without any negative effects. And since I started meditating, my life has seriously taken a turn for the better. I just really can't believe I'm a kike. I've been trying to connect to Satan because I'm really worried and I believe he's firmly telling me I'm not a Jew, but maybe it's just only me. I don't know what to think, I feel utterly miserable. Is there anything I can do to really know my true race? Whatever the case may be, I know this is the objectively right path and will fight for Satan and the Gods until the end.

Stop worrying. Even if your 5th grandfather were jewish, you would only be 0.4Percent jewish lol and even so there is a even higher chance that he was not even a jew to begin with..

Making the chance that you are jewish approach 0.0000% so don’t worry lol it is VERY VERY VERY unlikely that you are a jew. It’s all math.

NinRick said:
Even if your 5th grandfather were jewish, you would only be 0.4Percent jewish lol
In that case he would still be a jew, and not accepted by the Gods.

It has been said that DNA tests do not really show the family tree and that they are false, only in Israel do they have laboratories that really show real ancestors.
One last solution is to try to do the standard ritual, if you said you feel good after RTR and meditations, you can't be Jewish, you can try to vibrate a mantra and see if you have the 7 chakras and there are enemies and slaves to induce fear if I am a "Jew." There are gentiles that choose the names of Jews in the religious sense.

NinRick said:
Even if your 5th grandfather were jewish, you would only be 0.4Percent jewish lol and even so there is a even higher chance that he was not even a jew to begin with..
The percentage is irrelevant. Any jewish DNA makes one a jew. Think of it like a disease; one bacteria can infect someone just as effectively as one million bacteria.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
NinRick said:
Even if your 5th grandfather were jewish, you would only be 0.4Percent jewish lol and even so there is a even higher chance that he was not even a jew to begin with..
The percentage is irrelevant. Any jewish DNA makes one a jew. Think of it like a disease; one bacteria can infect someone just as effectively as one million bacteria.

Another question. If he were 0.4percent jewish, there is a good chance that the whole jewish dna would be washed out. This would make him a gentile, whereas his 5th Grandpa would be a jew right?

Three questions for Yourself
1. Have you ever feel that you love old gods? For example old Roman gods.
2. Have you ever worry about world problems? For example white genocide, animal rights or humans microchipping.
3. Have you ever feel emotions?
When you are fair and you say yes you can not be jew.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39062&start=50

Dacian Wolf said:
It has been said that DNA tests do not really show the family tree and that they are false, only in Israel do they have laboratories that really show real ancestors.
One last solution is to try to do the standard ritual, if you said you feel good after RTR and meditations, you can't be Jewish, you can try to vibrate a mantra and see if you have the 7 chakras and there are enemies and slaves to induce fear if I am a "Jew." There are gentiles that choose the names of Jews in the religious sense.

Hell, I feel drained if I decide to postpone my morning meditations later in the day. :lol: With RTR's, I feel relaxed afterwards so they're no problem for me. I do feel the Chakras, or at the very least pressure where they're located, when doing meditations and mantras on them. It would make sense that I'm a Gentile with these three alone, though I'm sure some past Jewish JOS "members" thought they felt Chakras and did RTR's without immediately suffering.

I'm not worried about being Jewish anymore, considering my circumstances and that Jewish names obviously doesn't mean one is always Jewish, but I suppose I can't rule it out entirely. I was definitely too fixated on being Jewish a couple months ago, given I just learned about the names and was already thinking about it, though maybe I am just a Satanist larper. I seriously doubt it at this point, but I'll see for sure once the Gods roll around. Until then, RTR's and advancement.

Kurat said:
Three questions for Yourself
1. Have you ever feel that you love old gods? For example old Roman gods.
2. Have you ever worry about world problems? For example white genocide, animal rights or humans microchipping.
3. Have you ever feel emotions?
When you are fair and you say yes you can not be jew.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39062&start=50

I definitely feel a strong love for the Gods right now. The difference of energy between them and that wretched "God" thoughtform is immense. Any sort of relationship I had with that thing was based on fear: fear that I was going to suffer eternally because I didn't admit my "sins" to a priest, fear that having a sex drive was evil, fear that I would be a devil for just examining my own religious beliefs, and whatnot. As a Christian, it felt like I was dealing with an unreasonable tyrant who would punish me for literally the most arbitrary of matters. With the Gods, I feel genuine love. It's nothing of the coddling sort, but rather of good will. The Gods, such as Valefor and Marchosias, have supported and taught me in ways that this thoughtform never could. Unless I was just merely talking to myself, I'm sure there is love between me and the Gods.

The disgusting Jewish wet dream of white genocide and gentile enslavement makes my skin crawl, though I am still concerned about these criminal halfwits in our people. Here in America, the rioting by these Anitfa whites and black thugs in the past month has been absolutely insane. The mob seemingly continues to grow and grow, which makes justice difficult to administrate when you don't know who specifically broke this window or hurt this person. Reminds me of the concerns of Abraham Lincoln in the Lyceum Address. Despite the mob, I still want to set our races onto the Satanic path and end all of this Jewish rooted nonsense. I do feel conflicted though, knowing that many in the mob will remain unpunished and still benefit off our hard work. I suppose it's a consequence we have to accept.

Do I feel emotions? I believe so. ;) I'm happy seeing those close to me enjoying themselves, happy doing productive, tangible things. I'm mad at the kikes, mad at these neo-racists who think whites are the bane of all existence. And I'm sad knowing the fate of many of my friends and family absorbed in the Xian religions. I could go on, but I digress. However, I believe seeing some posts that expressed part Jews have more of a conscious than more pure Jews. This might just be false opinion, though if true it's an important consideration to make. I feel foolish for getting so upset with my whole insecure Jewish existential crisis two months ago, but it does signify the work I still need to do in mastering my mind.

NinRick said:
Another question. If he were 0.4percent jewish, there is a good chance that the whole jewish dna would be washed out. This would make him a gentile, whereas his 5th Grandpa would be a jew right?
It can never be "washed out". What happens in reality is that, after a family line has been corrupted by a jew, the children of those people are very jewish and generally will end up finding themselves other jewish mates anyways from there onwards. The scenario of "one jew" being in the family, and then the offspring of this mixing with only gentiles over several generations, is extremely unrealistic.

This weird fear of having had "one jew" in your family line many generations in the past, is something you're best off discarding. It's unrealistic, and not worth to waste time on. It can never be one jew, but rather from that time onwards it would have been only jews, and that would be very noticable in terms of physical appearance.

Dacian Wolf said:

yeah i saw that, but i noted it as a result of it being almost completely consistant to the paper trail of my family tree that i have traced via family members. I actually was paranoid(this is a weakness of mine tho sadly and i think its linked to my saturn and mars placements and i have it in several kinds of instances) that my dad might be lying to me so i went via my first cousin asking all kinds of questions and everything checked out. I have felt the energy and increased bioelectricity from meditations and yoga actually quite early on within 2 months of dedication. the Munka working has done wonders and the thaur rune has really helped me further open my clairaudience points and ive felt mega buzzes in my root chakra. with the way life is going so far after doing multiple RTR's for almost a year and being consistant with my practices i am sure it was just paranoia. i asked Satan if i was a jew when this attack started and i started hearing the song "sweet child of mine" in my head. a week or so later when i asked again as the worrying increased, that same song popped on the radio in my car the next day after that. several other positive signs have been present after i told the Gods i had a deathwish if i was jewish, including something with a family member. my bro has a mass, (probly a gynacomastia from alcohol) though in under one of his nipples he is getting scanned for. awhile back i asked my guardian to watch over him as i was worried. my bro told me a little bit after that that it looked like it was getting smaller several weeks back, but wasnt sure and today he was definately sure it was. first thing i said when i focused on my guardian abit today was "thank you" :D

NinRick said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
NinRick said:

Nothing gets washed out, he is always a jew.

Shael said:
NinRick said:
It can never be "washed out". What happens in reality is that, after a family line has been corrupted by a jew, the children of those people are very jewish and generally will end up finding themselves other jewish mates anyways from there onwards. The scenario of "one jew" being in the family, and then the offspring of this mixing with only gentiles over several generations, is extremely unrealistic.

This weird fear of having had "one jew" in your family line many generations in the past, is something you're best off discarding. It's unrealistic, and not worth to waste time on. It can never be one jew, but rather from that time onwards it would have been only jews, and that would be very noticable in terms of physical appearance.

Disgusting

Shael said:
NinRick said:

My cousin is a jew, and his girlfriend is a jewess aswell. Do you think that this is just a coincidence? I do not hope so xD
I do not want them to racemix with gentiles. WAIT OTHER QUESTION! There is no chance that I will reincarnate as a guy who has jewish dna right?

One last thing I want to mention here is following.
My cousin was once on LSD and with his GF alone, he then saw her as a reptilian-human lol
She was not happy that he told it to me.
For me that is definite proof that she is a jewess, she literally showed her soul. Ewww.. disgusting

NinRick said:
My cousin is a jew, and his girlfriend is a jewess aswell. Do you think that this is just a coincidence? I do not hope so xD
I do not want them to racemix with gentiles. WAIT OTHER QUESTION! There is no chance that I will reincarnate as a guy who has jewish dna right?

My cousin was once on LSD and with his GF alone, he then saw her as a reptilian-human lol
For me that is definite proof that she is a jewess, she literally showed her soul. Ewww.. disgusting

You're not blood-related to your cousin, are you?

ShadowTheRaven said:
NinRick said:

You're not blood-related to your cousin, are you?

I am from my father’s side. His dad and my das are related by blood. So we are related as well.
However, his MOTHER is jewish, because his grandmother has ancestors who are jewish. And you can really see it in his behaviour that he is in fact a jew.

NinRick said:
I am from my father’s side. His dad and my das are related by blood. So we are related as well.
However, his MOTHER is jewish, because his grandmother has ancestors who are jewish. And you can really see it in his behaviour that he is in fact a jew.

Well gee....

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

I guess that makes you a jew, NinRick.

ShadowTheRaven said:
NinRick said:

Well gee....

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

I guess that makes you a jew, NinRick.

It does not xD
His mother is jewish, and our dads are related so I have no links to jews

NinRick said:
It does not xD

Well the only factor that changes is you wouldn't be accepted under Orthadox judaism.

ShadowTheRaven said:
NinRick said:
It does not xD

Well the only factor that changes is you wouldn't be accepted under Orthadox judaism.

Explain this to me.
Did you even understand what I wrote above?

ShadowTheRaven said:
NinRick said:
It does not xD

„Well the only factor That changes is you wouldn‘t be accepted under Orthadox judaism“ oh man for this I would punch you

As if I would care what those ugly cockroaches would think or do lmao

Now I got a question for you:
If your brother fucks a jewess and marries her, are you a jew?

How can I be a jew if my uncle married a jewess?

This makes no sense.

ShadowTheRaven said:
NinRick said:
It does not xD

The mother of his cousin is not blood related to him, so he has no jewish blood.

WHO IS THE JEW?

the jew identifier document

http://hyperborean.info/WHO%20IS%20THE%20JEW.pdf

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:
The mother of his cousin is not blood related to him, so he has no jewish blood.

Alright then. I had the understanding that she was, I apologize.

Maybe this will give abit of insight.
What matters is the people you directly come from, the ones who directly contributed to your birth, meaning parents grand parents great grand parents second grand third grand fourth grand parents and so on. If any of these people are a jew it makes you one too.

Now lets say one of these parents grand parents or 3rd or 4th grand has a sibling ie an aunt/uncle , grand uncle or great grand uncle or aunt..if this relative IS a jew it makes you one as well because they are the BIOLOGICAL CHILD of one of the people amongst a set of grand or (23456th) great grand parents (again your direct line) making one or both parents a jew.

However lets say a gentile blood aunt or blood great grand uncle, again a blood sibling of a set of grand or great grand parents, decides to pull the ultimate dumbfuckery and produce a jewish cousin. Their bloodline from then on is jewish but you are not because that cousins jewish parent was not the blood child of that set of grand or great grand parents, but just the partner your blood relative MARRIED to produce a jewish cousin. That jew would have ties to you through strictly GENTILE connections but they would still be jews.

Also another thing. Jews were created to COPY the human race not the other way around. As a result there is several haplogroups gentiles share with jews but it doesnt make them jews unless they fall under the same specific branch under that subclade within that common clade. Major haplogroups j and e are good examples and alot of their smaller subclades have even smaller subclades that have their own tree. Some of those trees are shared by jews and gentiles but they will not be one in the same (making someone a jew) unless someones haplogroup traces down to a jewish branch.

Heres a good example: notice the smaller haplogroups of V-13 and EM123. They are smaller subclades but have their own tree within. Have to kinda scroll down for them. eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

Alot of idiots for example still claim the phonecians were jews but this is not so however there is some haplogroups they share. Same with arabs and other levantines. Under those haplogroups are subclades that have their own clades that break off in even more specific branches...underneath those specifics branches defines the gentile vs the jew. Details in genetics is everything..this is synonomous to the slightest "typo" in DNA replication meaning the difference between a healthy cell and deadly cancer.

bethekiwi said:
Shadowcat said:
bethekiwi said:

The whole Jewish existential crisis really can be the worst, especially if there's an actual possibility of it being true. It's one thing to be randomly insecure about it, for maybe like a day or two at the most. It's another when having a family background that may suggest Jewishness. The latter caused me a lot of distress, that's for sure. :lol: I feel pretty bogus for getting so worked up, though the fear was quite real for me. I saw two predetermined paths in this situation: one where I'm a Gentile and I have the opportunity to achieve godhood, and the other just nothingness. Felt like I was in a game of Russian roulette with 3 bullets in the chamber, where not even goodwill would save me. I suppose this is melodramatic in my case where my possible "evidence" of Jewishness was a few names, but I imagine that it's a similar feeling for others in this predicament.

Either way where I'm a Gentile or part Jewish for whatever cursed reason, I'll still be doing RTR's. If I'm a Gentile, duh. But if I'm part Jewish, then I view doing RTR's as fighting for a higher part of myself. I still have White ancestors in this case, so I'll do what it takes to preserve the blood of the Gods. I advocate part Jews to consider the previous and try to protect the part of them that is Gentile, though I'm assuming they have enough of a conscious to do it. I suppose not, though this is how I view my own situation. So even if for some forsaken reason I have a Jewish soul, then I can be reassured that I fought for good before I die.

I advocate part Jews to consider the previous and try to protect the part of them that is Gentile
even if a jewish soul reincarnates in a body that has gentile blood it is still always a jew and there is no hope. either way when one is in doubt doing the RTRS is still doing the human race a great service so you cant go wrong with that. if you really have felt the love of the Gods i really don't think you are a jew. although there are jews that larp as satanists and can even do RTRS i doubt the Gods would abide a jew, (talking about the mixed ones that dont really know what they are) to truly SERIOUSLY follow this path for so long and really try to advance with out them running into some kind of sudden serious misfortune. At anyrate the Gods dont spam shit so the "am i a jew" thoughts would not come from them..its just the enemy trying to weaken your thoughtpower and to distract you from focusing on advancing.

Shadowcat said:
bethekiwi said:
Shadowcat said:

I advocate part Jews to consider the previous and try to protect the part of them that is Gentile
even if a jewish soul reincarnates in a body that has gentile blood it is still always a jew and there is no hope. either way when one is in doubt doing the RTRS is still doing the human race a great service so you cant go wrong with that. if you really have felt the love of the Gods i really don't think you are a jew. although there are jews that larp as satanists and can even do RTRS i doubt the Gods would abide a jew, (talking about the mixed ones that dont really know what they are) to truly SERIOUSLY follow this path for so long and really try to advance with out them running into some kind of sudden serious misfortune. At anyrate the Gods dont spam shit so the "am i a jew" thoughts would not come from them..its just the enemy trying to weaken your thoughtpower and to distract you from focusing on advancing.

It is not possible for a jew to reincarnate into a gentile. The DNA does not match theirs.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
bethekiwi said:

It is not possible for a jew to reincarnate into a gentile. The DNA does not match theirs.

No ofcourse not, i was talking about how a mixed jew, half, quarter or even 1 percent jew is still a jew

bethekiwi said:
I haven't introduced myself before since I've been lurking on the forums since July, but with this I feel that I absolutely need to reach out to somebody. I'm terrified about possibly being a racial Jew. I decided to go to my family's account on Ancestry.com
Ancestry.com has been pumped and bribed to put a small percentage of Ashkenazi Jewish in most of the tests, anyway for whoever needs to see this please don't send your DNA to random internet companies..

Baolan666 said:
Ancestry.com has been pumped and bribed to put a small percentage of Ashkenazi Jewish in most of the tests, anyway for whoever needs to see this please don't send your DNA to random internet companies..

Now if only we had the resources to take lefty Silicon Valley giants on with their "It's a free market bro, just start your own X company" like Gab and Bitchute.

I knew 23andme was untrustworthy, but Ancestry too?

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

on this topic I have heard that Ben Klassen was a jew as the only people coming out of the Ukraine during the late 1800s were jews who were let out before they created the Bolshevik revolution. My own father's father's parents came from Ukraine at that time and I suspect that on this basic I am part jewish. Please advise whether this is true. If so that makes Ben Klassen also jewish which I have suspected for some time.

loki88 said:
Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
on this topic I have heard that Ben Klassen was a jew as the only people coming out of the Ukraine during the late 1800s were jews who were let out before they created the Bolshevik revolution. My own father's father's parents came from Ukraine at that time and I suspect that on this basic I am part jewish. Please advise whether this is true. If so that makes Ben Klassen also jewish which I have suspected for some time.

My mother told me something very similar to this, I also suspected that you are jewish. But why would you admit something like this openly? I know that proves nothing (not everyone one was a jew, but the vast majority) but that actually proves to me that you are a jew lol
You have not believed in Satan and the Gods to be actual living beings, because they never showed their presence to you lol (my assumption).. cuz you know many of us received undeniable prove that they are here and care for us.. just saying
I might be wrong, but my gut tells me I am not

NinRick said:
loki88 said:
Aquarius said:

My mother told me something very similar to this, I also suspected that you are jewish. But why would you admit something like this openly? I know that proves nothing (not everyone one was a jew, but the vast majority) but that actually proves to me that you are a jew lol
You have not believed in Satan and the Gods to be actual living beings, because they never showed their presence to you lol (my assumption).. cuz you know many of us received undeniable prove that they are here and care for us.. just saying
I might be wrong, but my gut tells me I am not

Obviously a jew who is an operative wouldn't pu themselves out that way. I am simply attempting to find out the truth. If the only people allowed out of Ukraine to Canada during the late 1800s were jews then my father's father was jewish(probably). Other than that I have no jewishness about me genetically as my mother is 100% Danish, my father's mother is of Icelandic stock (no jews there at that time to my knowledge)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back