Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LOST AND CAN'T FIND A WAY

Nikhil

Please someone comfort me just few words are enough iam going through sucidical thoughs and attacks because im very poor my Father is basically a Maniac and mother also to the point where whatever i do they don't want watching me free from their shakles i care for them but they destroy both themselves and me iam very much controlled by them i live in a box kinda house and in india the place i live is filled with lots of spiritual activities lots of people practice dark magic here and my parants also do mantra from fake gurus praying day and night i dont have Friends and many thinks im a worm looks me like im garbage plus this lockdown and all i cant even find a place or time to dictate my soul to SATAN they will find even if did any kind of matra and will bombard me with things like what are you doing who taught you these things they are total wimps afraid of any ghosts plus a guy lives just around my block is attacked by someone by black magic i will get sued or exicuted if someone even got an idea that im doing tantra they'll think sarinism is tantra arts of aghoris complete madness i cant even afford a candle at this point in so lost im just thinking of giving my puny soul to satan and free myself from suffering and reincarnate as worm or incect so fking lost i do have a strong will and im a little open psycically i fell Little things and im heavily influenced by moon at this point i think HAIL SATAN I LIVED FOR SATAN ILL DIE FOR SATAN NO FEAR FOR FIGHITING FOR MY KIN :( :cry:

Things change, you will survive this, i think there is a way to dedicate in your astral temple, but don't take my word for it, you can look it up. Also i don't think you understood it, Father Satan does not need your Soul what he wants from us is that we work on our Souls and become strong independent beeings. I understand that you are in a desperate position from your point of view and it sounds really bad, BUT you have to know that it will get better not on its own but if you put in the work, so till some one anwsers you how to do the dedication, read the JoS site, also there is probabbly a post about dedication on Teens4Satan. I wish you the best of luck in your Journey, and don't give up!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Nikhil said:

It sounds to me like you are under a lot of psychic attack from the enemy, and because you haven't dedicated yet you are without protection. I dealt with this exact same kind of thing, psychic attacks and horrible living situation combined before I dedicated. Your most important thing to do right now is to dedicate to Satan for protection.

You can dedicate in your astral temple as an emergency resort until you can perform the ritual physically. This requires nothing physical, all you have to do is go into a deep trance as best you can and visualize yourself on the astral in your temple in as much detail as you can going through all of the steps and motions of the dedication ritual as if it were physical.

This is like very detailed and focused daydreaming, really try to 'feel' everything you're doing and try to really focus on every second of your actions as if they were physical. Doing the dedication this way will still be valid enough for now until you have the physical opportunity. Satan has shown to be very understanding of these kinds of situations.

After you've done the astral dedication, keep cleaning your aura and building up an aura of protection relentlessly every single day, do it 4 times a day if you have to. It does no good to die, we need you here on Earth as our comrade to fight the real fight.

As for words of encouragement... I had experienced this kind of thing myself for 18 years, I understand, you are not alone.

Remember who we are.

Thanks for listning Just a last question its okay for me now cause of lockdown extension here things got little better i got some money for rituals and ive read all i can also did some work on astrology in this few week ive felt some positivity around now ive got a broad view now on world and the current situation the question that is bothering me is i have a little space available so i can somehow manage to do the ritual also when ill do that can i use a razor for sterilization (boiled in hot water) and will i make noises and act weird because i know when father will come to giv me protection it could be a problem because my mom is practically a psychic been in my bloodline from both dad and mom side so she catches these things pretty well she also gets some psycic dreams where she told me in her dreams (im dying or sorts of confusion here ) i know i have to least get protection first then do something risking my ass will be problematic (Emotionally its difficult but fuck it ) waiting for answers

Hail SATAN
Hail Lilith
Hail Baphomet
HAIL ALL GOD'S OF HELL

Nikhil said:

Satan and the gods have powers beyond our understanding, they can find means to protect us in however way is necessary for our total safety while we advance. But this is not a free deal, you must do your part and work on your progress through this path, they don't protect us just so we can be lazy, sit around and do nothing for ourselves or our world.

Work to advance your soul in however way you can with your safety in mind, work towards getting the freedom to move out on your own so that you can properly do everything needed to be done with privacy and total freedom. If you are truly serious and dedicated to your advancement and progress, Satan and the gods will help guide you to better opportunities so you will be able to do all of this without fear, threat or danger to your safety.

Stay devoted, stay dedicated, stay loyal and you will remain protected and safe. In time you will learn better on how to protect yourself independently where you will not always have to rely on Satan, the gods and your guardian demon. I've dealt with a number of situations with the enemy and related where I've grown to be able to handle them and thwart them off on my own without needing their assistance. You'll get there too with time, patience, devotion and perseverance.

And if it makes you feel any better, I had a psychic mother too and this was where I inherited my Intuition Sidhi. She was xian unfortunately but she could see things others couldn't, she described seeing greys to me when I was a kid and before I found the JoS, but she called them demons (incorrectly so) and she knew that she was psychic as well. However these psychic abilities had her diagnosed as schizophrenic and she was eventually put on medication that majorly deafened these abilities, not that she was using them properly anyways but she could still 'sense' things.

She was onto me a lot about certain 'feelings' regarding me and 'the devil' on an almost weekly basis when I became a Spiritual Satanist; I had to lie a lot for a few years. This was before I did the dedication ritual though and after I did the dedication she seemed to be unable to tell anything about me anymore and the questions stopped entirely.

Stay strong.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Nikhil said:

Satan and the gods have powers beyond our understanding, they can find means to protect us in however way is necessary for our total safety while we advance. But this is not a free deal, you must do your part and work on your progress through this path, they don't protect us just so we can be lazy, sit around and do nothing for ourselves or our world.

Thank you so much man you've helped me so much i was being paranoid and dumb ass before somehow i did the physical dedication yesterday surprisingly it was at 4 am i did it and nobody found out also i feel good and strong and my negative thoughts are gone now im preety much enlightened any suggestions how should I start now and also should i do rtr or leave it for some time im a vegan my body is weak so what should i do first .... :D

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL MOTHER LILITH

Work to advance your soul in however way you can with your safety in mind, work towards getting the freedom to move out on your own so that you can properly do everything needed to be done with privacy and total freedom. If you are truly serious and dedicated to your advancement and progress, Satan and the gods will help guide you to better opportunities so you will be able to do all of this without fear, threat or danger to your safety.

Stay devoted, stay dedicated, stay loyal and you will remain protected and safe. In time you will learn better on how to protect yourself independently where you will not always have to rely on Satan, the gods and your guardian demon. I've dealt with a number of situations with the enemy and related where I've grown to be able to handle them and thwart them off on my own without needing their assistance. You'll get there too with time, patience, devotion and perseverance.

And if it makes you feel any better, I had a psychic mother too and this was where I inherited my Intuition Sidhi. She was xian unfortunately but she could see things others couldn't, she described seeing greys to me when I was a kid and before I found the JoS, but she called them demons (incorrectly so) and she knew that she was psychic as well. However these psychic abilities had her diagnosed as schizophrenic and she was eventually put on medication that majorly deafened these abilities, not that she was using them properly anyways but she could still 'sense' things.

She was onto me a lot about certain 'feelings' regarding me and 'the devil' on an almost weekly basis when I became a Spiritual Satanist; I had to lie a lot for a few years. This was before I did the dedication ritual though and after I did the dedication she seemed to be unable to tell anything about me anymore and the questions stopped entirely.

Stay strong.

WHITE PRAXIS: A handbook of Right White Life
PDF: http://www.colchestercollection.com/titles/pdf/W/white-praxis.pdf

http://hyperborean.info/

Nikhil said:

Thank you so much man you've helped me so much i was being paranoid and dumb ass before somehow i did the physical dedication yesterday surprisingly it was at 4 am i did it and nobody found out also i feel good and strong and my negative thoughts are gone now im preety much enlightened any suggestions how should I start now and also should i do rtr or leave it for some time im a vegan my body is weak so what should i do first .... :D

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL MOTHER LILITH

You can start with the 40 Days of Power program if you haven't already, do what you can, when you can, how you can, remember your safety and secrecy is most important. The links on the pdf are broken so you'll have to find them manually on our meditations page. Rest assured they are all there and for the links to opening chakras, I'll refer you to the opening the soul page, all chakra meditations are there, just follow accordingly to the program if you can.

You do not need to strictly follow the number of days of the program though, it does not need to strictly be 40 days, if you feel like you need to spend more time working on a section then you can spend however many extra days you think you need on it before you decide to move onto the next. I would personally like you to do the RTR as I would anyone, but like I said your safety is important, if you can't do it quietly and if you can't do the vibrations without being heard then what you can do is you can recite the words in your head, but what will be most important with this is strong intent, visualization and knowing that the letters are being destroyed and the energies are being reversed into nonexistence.

Without the actual vibration, it's not as powerful, so you'd have to heavily rely on your intent and belief. As you recite the words in your head just visualize and focus as best as you can that the letter is being completely reversed and destroyed. Believe this and have confidence that it is actually happening, then blot out the letter and know that it is completely destroyed. This will suffice enough if you can't do the vibrations quietly and it will still work well enough to count towards combating the enemy and destroying the letters and energies. There's an FAQ for the RTR that can answer any questions you may have about it and about doing it. At least 1 or 2 RTRs a day should be done daily, but ultimately it's whatever you have time for.

Good luck comrade and welcome to the family.

Nikhil said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL MOTHER LILITH

You can start with the 40 Days of Power program if you haven't already, do what you can, when you can, how you can, remember your safety and secrecy is most important. The links on the pdf are broken so you'll have to find them manually on our meditations page. Rest assured they are all there and for the links to opening chakras, I'll refer you to the opening the soul page, all chakra meditations are there, just follow accordingly to the program if you can.

You do not need to strictly follow the number of days of the program though, it does not need to strictly be 40 days, if you feel like you need to spend more time working on a section then you can spend however many extra days you think you need on it before you decide to move onto the next. I would personally like you to do the RTR as I would anyone, but like I said your safety is important, if you can't do it quietly and if you can't do the vibrations without being heard then what you can do is you can recite the words in your head, but what will be most important with this is strong intent, visualization and knowing that the letters are being destroyed and the energies are being reversed into nonexistence.

Without the actual vibration, it's not as powerful, so you'd have to heavily rely on your intent and belief. As you recite the words in your head just visualize and focus as best as you can that the letter is being completely reversed and destroyed. Believe this and have confidence that it is actually happening, then blot out the letter and know that it is completely destroyed. This will suffice enough if you can't do the vibrations quietly and it will still work well enough to count towards combating the enemy and destroying the letters and energies. There's an FAQ for the RTR that can answer any questions you may have about it and about doing it. At least 1 or 2 RTRs a day should be done daily, but ultimately it's whatever you have time for.

Good luck comrade and welcome to the family.

Thank you so much ghost i dont have personal space but ill try my best to do RTR at once a day because its very important right now and ill follow the 40 day program as you mentioned and thank you so much for helping me out .....

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL LILITH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back