Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curiosity

Anonimus02

Hi brother and sister
I have written a post in the italy section some times ago but i haven't recived any answer. I wuold like to know about chackra above the 7^ i have read an article about there on the web site but it doesn't elaboret on them. I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect but i'm italian
Hail Satan!

Anonimus02 said:
Hi brother and sister
I have written a post in the italy section some times ago but i haven't recived any answer. I wuold like to know about chackra above the 7^ i have read an article about there on the web site but it doesn't elaboret on them. I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect but i'm italian
Hail Satan!

I believe this specific chakra is the energy circulator for our aura field just outside our body.

Energy goes under the feet, comes back up in the centre, rises up through our 7 chakras and upon reaching our 8th chakra spreads out over us like a curtain to descend back down beneath our feet and start the process all over again.

It's like a toroid.

iu

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back