Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

can I meditate to be helped on school?

alpha666

hi, before to write I'm sorry for my english, it isn't really good. :(

I think this is really stupid and I have to engage better, but I don't whant be rejected, my situation is not ok,I'm also at the end of the scolasti year. can somebody help me? :(
I'm 14, my problem is that I'm going bad at school, I take bad marks but I study like everyone.
now, that I'm doing meditations I have less time to study.
is there some meditation to take better marks? or simply to concentrate better.

I don't whant to surrender, I whant to be promoted at school and meanwhile I whant tomeditate regularly.

thanks to the person who will answer.

Hail Satan

alpha666 said:

I think this is really stupid and I have to engage better, but I don't whant be rejected, my situation is not ok,I'm also at the end of the scolasti year. can somebody help me? :(
I'm 14, my problem is that I'm going bad at school, I take bad marks but I study like everyone.

I don't whant to surrender, I whant to be promoted at school and meanwhile I whant tomeditate regularly.

Hail Satan
For starters, you should try the void meditation, it will surely help you out to focus better. You can also do workings to get better at school, to learn easier, and such. Doing a working with runes or colors and putting an affirmation which will help out with getting better grades, learning easier, remembering better what you ve learned, etc.

Maanaz

Aum Budhaya Namah

Aum Aim Saraswatei Svaha

Sabazios said:
alpha666 said:

Hail Satan
For starters, you should try the void meditation, it will surely help you out to focus better. You can also do workings to get better at school, to learn easier, and such. Doing a working with runes or colors and putting an affirmation which will help out with getting better grades, learning easier, remembering better what you ve learned, etc.
ok, thanks, where can I find the right colours and runes?

alpha666 said:
Jack said:
Maanaz

Aum Budhaya Namah

Aum Aim Saraswatei Svaha
what are these? are these mantra that I have to do to study better?
Yes, Jack has said them as a continuation for what I said, and they will be of help

alpha666 said:
Sabazios said:
alpha666 said:

Hail Satan
ok, thanks, where can I find the right colours and runes?
You can find them on the website, https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Also on the version of the website in your language.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back