Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We should "close" chakras?

fixme

Some writings says like that:
"After any chakra practice, it is VERY important to close them unless you still want to use them as during the projection.
This closure is especially important if we FEEL the strong activity in them. If the chakras remain open during our normal daily activities, our energy will drain. This can cause fatigue and possibly health problems. You may inadvertently draw the attention of unwanted astral beings."

Did we really need to "close" our chakras after energy meditations?

fixme said:
Did we really need to "close" our chakras after energy meditations?
I read about that as well long time ago. I don't know what it means, I remember that the article was saying that if you close your chakras they will open back by themselves. Maybe it means something else but I don't think is a good idea to close them

fixme said:
"Closing the chakras is important and very useful for shutting out unwanted and/or harmful energies. Upon closing your chakras, you will feel a sense of calm and inner peace. Closing your chakras will also protect you from the energies of both unpleasant humans and astral entities as both attach themselves, penetrating at the chakras. By closing your chakras when you are in the presence of threatening beings, you can prevent most of the negative energies from entering and attaching to your soul. Closed chakras can also protect you from psychic vampirism. Closing the chakras also help to still the mind when done before void meditation as it shuts out a lot of psychic noise."

--> Closing the Chakras

Keep reading and studying the Joy of Satan website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back