Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Clairaudience?

dogman237

I have preformed the dedication ritual and i have meditated on my clairaudience points and i cannot hear anything. Can anybody recommend something else to help me?

You should follow 40 day meditation program by hoodedcobra found on Satan's library website.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/Pdf_Library.html

Select Find option >type in 40 and you will find the pdf link to download.

You can open Claire audience points by breathing in, inhaling brilliant white gold energy and on exhale expand the points in size and intensity in light. More bright and shining and bigger.

Same applies for clairvoyant points.

But you need to first master the basics.

Get started with that 40 day program.

dogman237 said:
I have preformed the dedication ritual and i have meditated on my clairaudience points and i cannot hear anything. Can anybody recommend something else to help me?

There's a lot more to opening the clairaudience centres then just... well... opening them. You need to have a strong flow of energy to them, a good energy circulation and decent spiritual power as well as familiarity and tuning to the astral plane.

You need to actually practice using them and tuning into hearing the astral, you can't just open them and expect the whole world of the astral to be abound with noise and sound over night, believe me I wish it was that easy sometimes. It takes patience and practice. You also need to exact control and discipline over your mind with the void meditation and being able to close your clauradience centres should the need ever arise.

This is labelled as an intermediate working but I suppose it will help you with practicing and exercising your astral hearing.

dogman237 said:

"To open each of these minor chakras, just focus on them and visualize them opening up like a star and getting brighter. This may have to be done for several meditation sessions before they are permanently opened. "
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

Everybody is different, try more.

Ghost in the Machine said:
dogman237 said:

There's a lot more to opening the clairaudience centres then just... well... opening them. You need to have a strong flow of energy to them, a good energy circulation and decent spiritual power as well as familiarity and tuning to the astral plane.

You need to actually practice using them and tuning into hearing the astral, you can't just open them and expect the whole world of the astral to be abound with noise and sound over night, believe me I wish it was that easy sometimes. It takes patience and practice. You also need to exact control and discipline over your mind with the void meditation and being able to close your clauradience centres should the need ever arise.

This is labelled as an intermediate working but I suppose it will help you with practicing and exercising your astral hearing.
Hello sorry to bother again but what does Azezel mean by the different levels? I dont exactly understand how to preform this excersice.

dogman237 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Hello sorry to bother again but what does Azezel mean by the different levels? I dont exactly understand how to preform this excersice.

The chakras resonate on their own 'levels' of vibration in the universe, the levels described on the webpage describe their specific levels and correlation in accordance to the specific planes they vibrate on. This is just a general guideline to assist one in tuning into that vibrational plane in order to hear the chakra.

Don't over-complicate it, just focus on the plane the chakra resonates on as best you can, this is no different than when we vibrate words and runes changing the tone and pitch to resonate with the chakra, except instead of it being our pitch in the tone of our voice it's our pitch in the 'tone' of our focus.

Just try your best to focus on the same 'level' that the chakra 'exists' on, this will allow you to tune into hearing it better. It takes practice and some experimenting, so don't get frustrated.

I started 3 years ago.
I didn't deal with hearing.
the purification of the soul after 3 years noticeably does the hearing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back