Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

opening 6° chakra

alpha666

hi, I'm a new member.
I'm doing the 40 day program and, I opened the 6° chakra yesterday.
in the description "how to open the 6° chakra" I read that when I'll finish the period of 7 days I'll feel peace and happy.
I finished to open it yesterday but I feel like every day. what is happened? didn't I opened it correctly?
what can I do to open it correctly?
pls answer me, I don't know how to do. :cry:
I'm sorry if my english isn't all correct but it isn't my first language.

Hail Satan

alpha666 said:
hi, I'm a new member.
I'm doing the 40 day program and, I opened the 6° chakra yesterday.
in the description "how to open the 6° chakra" I read that when I'll finish the period of 7 days I'll feel peace and happy.
I finished to open it yesterday but I feel like every day. what is happened? didn't I opened it correctly?
what can I do to open it correctly?
pls answer me, I don't know how to do. :cry:
I'm sorry if my english isn't all correct but it isn't my first language.

Hail Satan

Don't set expectations for yourself. I know the website often describes what you should be feeling and what to expect but this is just a general description guideline in order to tell signs of results and progress.

If you expect and hope to get a certain result or feel something then this will actually divert your focus away from making progress because your focus is on the end result and not the primary means to obtaining that result. It's like looking at a glass full of water and simply expecting and hoping for it to be empty without actually drinking it for it to be so.

Everybody is different, some people may find it takes longer than 8, 10 or even a couple of weeks to open a chakra. Don't look for the results, don't try to feel a result, just focus on the vibrations, the working itself and empowering/opening the chakra. In my experience the 6th chakra is the chakra that's most difficult to 'feel' at first and it took me quite some time of consistent work every day before I was able to finally feel anything from it.

What can help is as you are vibrating into the chakra to open it, silence your mind completely as in the Void Meditation and just relax and tune your attention to the astral plane and the ether element. You can do calm deep breathing to relax yourself in order to help with this and you can also put on some relaxing music or ambience, just make sure there are no lyrics or vocals. I enjoy relaxing celtic music myself when working on my upper chakras, but that's my own personal taste in what helps me relax and focus.

Just relax, be passive and don't be forceful when focusing and vibrating energy into the chakra. The 6th chakra is a chakra of calm and inner peace, mimicking this as best you can through relaxation and such can help you. And again, don't try to feel or focus on expected results, don't even give yourself an end date as when to stop working on the chakra as this also leads to expectations by that end date. When the chakra is open and empowered you will 'know', trust me, then from there you can move onto the next chakra.

I will say though it definitely won't take you more than a month to open it and fully empower it, just be consistent in your efforts and don't expect, just do.

Oh trust me! You will feel the effects after opening the 6th chakra.. The effects will be somewhat overwhelming in the beginning.. But when days pass you will be able to handle the energy and the pressure in the head that comes with it.. Just keep working on it, make sure you void meditate on your 6th chakra after vibration for greater results.
Its also advisable that you clean the chakras because dirty chakras makes it harder to open them.

Ericbluefire said:
Oh trust me! You will feel the effects after opening the 6th chakra.. The effects will be somewhat overwhelming in the beginning.. But when days pass you will be able to handle the energy and the pressure in the head that comes with it.. Just keep working on it, make sure you void meditate on your 6th chakra after vibration for greater results.
Its also advisable that you clean the chakras because dirty chakras makes it harder to open them.

I did open the 6nd chakra second day and got awesome results when I did f-rtr after it. Fortunately hatha yoga grounded me well after it. Almost overwhelming, yes. I wonder what the limits are... (there are none ofc) :D

Hail Satan! :D

alpha666 said:
Ericbluefire said:
make sure you void meditate on your 6th chakra after vibration for greater results..
how can I void this meditate?
After vibration of mantra just focus your mind on the feeling in the middle of your brain, behind the the third eye. With the breath while focusing on the feeling you will be able to empower the 6th chakra. Then you correctly align your 6th chakra by visualizing poin end facing down. If you dont feel anything just keep working on it.
Remember opening the chakras takes alot of time and dedication, persistence is the key here.

I don't do the mudras when I open the chakras as the mudras are optional. Vibrate "YAUM" 16 times focusing on the vibration at the center of your brain directly behind the third eye. Now align your 6th chakra correctly by visualizing it pointing down. The color of the 6th chakra is bluish violent. When visualizing it, visualize your 6th chakra as bluish violent. Hail Satan, Hail Baal, Hail Astaroth, Hail Azazel , Hail to all Gods of duat.

tarack mainz said:
I don't do the mudras when I open the chakras as the mudras are optional. Vibrate "YAUM" 16 times focusing on the vibration at the center of your brain directly behind the third eye. Now align your 6th chakra correctly by visualizing it pointing down. The color of the 6th chakra is bluish violet. When visualizing it, visualize your 6th chakra as bluish violet. Hail Satan, Hail Baal, Hail Astaroth, Hail Azazel , Hail to all Gods of duat.

They may be optional but, if you can do them, you should. Otherwise, you're cutting a lot of power from those meditations. Indigo is a beautiful colour.

Hi,
I am in a similar situation. I was supposed to open the 6th chakra yesterday and today I have to move to the Crown chakra according to the 40 day program. I did the ritual for 4 days as instructed, but I don't think the eye chakra is fully opened yet. Whenever I read about the eye chakra on this forum, or when I look at the indigo color, I feel a slight pressure in my forehead right where the 3rd Eye is supposed to be. Even now as I am writing, I feel the pressure in my forehead. However, during the day when I am studying for university, or going to work, or working out, this feeling fades away. I dont feel the chakra unless I draw my attention to it and even so, I can not say the experience is overwhelming. Does this mean the chakra is not fully opened?

What would be the best thing for me to do now? I know consistency is key, and I am not willing to stop, but should I move on to the next chakra like the 40 day program instructs or should I continue with this ritual until the chakra is fully opened? Also, how will I know the chakra is fully opened?

Thank you for your guidance!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back