Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I really need your advice

MeyuChan

So... I hate my Father. I hate him so so sooo much. He is the cause of almost all of my problems.
He tells me i‘m stupid and stuff and randomly yells at my brother and me. My mom moved out because of him and leave us (she is still my beloved mother and is still always trying to help us).
I cry because of him almost every night and my brother and me often have to hide from him or lock us up in our rooms.
My father even once was a christian for a long time (I think he is still a bit but he tells he's not).
I just don’t know what to do. I want to get rid of him so so so badly! Please help me and tell me what i can do...
And sorry for bad english it's not my first language...

If you depend on him financially it wouldn't be wise to "get rid of him".

You just need him to stop being an asshole?

I use this one all the time and it stop's them from being assholes very quickly.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

I would highly recommend that you do it.

Hang in there sis.

I have a similar problem. All you have to do now is finish school and go to college. Be patient and strong. I know you can do it. When you move out, you'll be able to start a new and peaceful life. You just have to wait. Try not to waste energy and try not to worry about his screaming. My mother also tells me I'm stupid. She also says that I am not suitable for college. And she often screams for any reason. I am already resistant to it. I once asked Mr. Satan what studies I should go to and he advised me really well. Lord Satan believes in me and knows that I would manage. My mother apparently not. That's why I don't care. For me, the most important is the opinion of Mr. Satan.

Hail Satan! :D

Your mom should have taken you and your brother and not left you behind...anyway, the only thing is to put an aura of protection around you and your brother and do a binding spell. If you want any help reply here. I have experience with a bad father and my life now is very good thanks to Spiritual Satanism.

MeyuChan said:
So... I hate my Father. I hate him so so sooo much. He is the cause of almost all of my problems.
He tells me i‘m stupid and stuff and randomly yells at my brother and me. My mom moved out because of him and leave us (she is still my beloved mother and is still always trying to help us).
I cry because of him almost every night and my brother and me often have to hide from him or lock us up in our rooms.
My father even once was a christian for a long time (I think he is still a bit but he tells he's not).
I just don’t know what to do. I want to get rid of him so so so badly! Please help me and tell me what i can do...
ever tried to use death magic on him?

StyleCoin said:
MeyuChan said:
That is the worst advice I have ever seen before, especially to say to a child. Can you even imagine how energies go in unexpected directions, and accidently stick to the wrong people and wrong places? Especially for a beginner, and especially for a child. Someone who has never done anything with directing energy before, has no practice or ability, or no knowledge about any of this stuff. And you tell them to do the absolute most dangerous thing.

You should not have written that, and I hope before you make a comment in the future I hope you really think about the situation and be careful.

StyleCoin said:
MeyuChan said:
Woah. Not sound advice. To the OP don't do this !!!

luis said:
Your mom should have taken you and your brother and not left you behind...anyway, the only thing is to put an aura of protection around you and your brother and do a binding spell. If you want any help reply here. I have experience with a bad father and my life now is very good thanks to Spiritual Satanism.

Thank you so much! It would be really nice of you to give me more advice! I would love to hear it :D

MiniMe3388 said:
I have a similar problem. All you have to do now is finish school and go to college. Be patient and strong. I know you can do it. When you move out, you'll be able to start a new and peaceful life. You just have to wait. Try not to waste energy and try not to worry about his screaming. My mother also tells me I'm stupid. She also says that I am not suitable for college. And she often screams for any reason. I am already resistant to it. I once asked Mr. Satan what studies I should go to and he advised me really well. Lord Satan believes in me and knows that I would manage. My mother apparently not. That's why I don't care. For me, the most important is the opinion of Mr. Satan.

Hail Satan! :D

Thank you so much! and stay strong I believe in you! :D

of the true light said:
You just need him to stop being an asshole?

I use this one all the time and it stop's them from being assholes very quickly.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

I would highly recommend that you do it.

Hang in there sis.

Thank you very much! I will try my best! :D

Jack said:
StyleCoin said:
MeyuChan said:
Woah. Not sound advice. To the OP don't do this !!!
sorry, he must be a novice and it is very dangerous to use the energies of suffering on an inexperienced level.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
StyleCoin said:
MeyuChan said:
That is the worst advice I have ever seen before, especially to say to a child. Can you even imagine how energies go in unexpected directions, and accidently stick to the wrong people and wrong places? Especially for a beginner, and especially for a child. Someone who has never done anything with directing energy before, has no practice or ability, or no knowledge about any of this stuff. And you tell them to do the absolute most dangerous thing.

You should not have written that, and I hope before you make a comment in the future I hope you really think about the situation and be careful.

Thank you very much for your warning..! But... what should I do then? Just meditate whenever I can, right?

StyleCoin said:
MeyuChan said:

Thank you very much for your warning..! But... what should I do then? Just meditate whenever I can, right?

I want you to relax as much as you can, and focus on one of these images below. Pick the one that is easiest for you to focus on and see in your mind when you close your eyes. And think about Satan, and imagine in your mind that you are speaking to Satan and asking him for help. Even if you can not hear Satan's answers yet, Satan can still hear you. Ask him to please send a god to help you and help your father be better. Satan does care about us.

Satan may send you a message in whatever way you can sense it. It could be by having a very strong feeling or idea, or by showing you some other sign that you notice. Remember that Satan can hear you whenever you are focused on him, just try to relax your mind and focus closely.

Father_s_Sigil.gif

SatansSigil2.gif

StyleCoin said:
MeyuChan said:

sorry, he must be a novice and it is very dangerous to use the energies of suffering on an inexperienced level.

MeyuChan said:
luis said:

Thank you so much! It would be really nice of you to give me more advice! I would love to hear it :D
Are you meditating? If not but you can still do magick. Affirmations can be used for these things. I would use an affirmation to stop your father from bothering you and your brother, it may take a lot of time to have an effect, even more than 40 days but this is the best thing you can do. Have you read the Jos site? If yes you should know how magick work, use this affirmation: "In a positive way for me now my Father is not bothering me and my brother and it's always acting nice to us forever" Use something like this and modify it if you think it's not good. Start to do this now and make sure it's not a void of moon! Do this for more than 40 days, like 80 or even more until it's all good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back