Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello

Quietlysings

I want to do the rtr for destroying the Thoughtform of christ in my house. When I finish the scheduals for each day. I Feel better already. Its the one third ritual we did on the eclipse. Is this okay? I am 19 and still living at home. Situation critical. Crosses everywere, jews on my fucking walls. I highly doubt I would raise enough energy to mess with the schedual. please help[

Hello and nice to meet you.

Please follow the RTR schedule posted as these have been strategically timed to do the most damage to the enemy. As for having xian items around your house, you should just ignore them. By paying attention to it you give it power. Simply release the thought from your mind and keep working on meditating and rtrs. I have plenty of Xian items around my own home simply because I live with family members that are xian.

Keep up a strong aura of protection and keep a space always filled with clean energy like your own room for example. If their is an enemy thought form in your home you can perform a banishment ritual to remove it. Stay strong and persistent and keep a calm mind.

Thank you. Thanks for replying. I overeactsometimes and freak out. I just gatta say it, the time was just left on the dot and as i finished part of the schedual for today,Their was rain and then when I Hailed Satan forever, lighting and thunder literally flashed outside! Im prettty sure the ritual went with the lightning, then I also read before on the JoS website that storms magnify the energy,! I feel so awsome! Then the Gods and I were together and after doing all these rtrs all the time and meditating I can see bright blue and purple colors on the astral! Like for real! Like I can really see into the astral plane! 666! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back