Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are the chakras physical or spiritual

tarack mainz

This kind of question keep on repeating in my mind whether the chakras are physical or spiritual, when i meditate I always feel a warm sensation along the spine ,and in real without our true Creator Enki we couldn't be able to get this knowledge . Hail Ea.

tarack mainz said:
This kind of question keep on repeating in my mind whether the chakras are physical or spiritual, when i meditate I always feel a warm sensation along the spine ,and in real without our true Creator Enki we couldn't be able to get this knowledge . Hail Ea.

Both. Technically.

The astral realm and the physical realm mirror one another, what is done to one side will manifest in some way on the other. So if you empower and clean your solar chakra for example you'll physically feel the positive energy as either a warmth, buzz of energy or tingling in the same area in the middle of your body on the physical realm.

The chakras reside purely in the astral realm though, they cannot physically be touched or 'surgically removed' per say, they are not actually physical objects inside your body like an organ. They affect the physical though from the astral as the two realms are connected, like I said, as a mirror.

I connect my question here.
When we spinning our chakras, we imagine it like a shining circle spinning, but most main chakras are triangle and the pose of the chakra describes where the energy flows. When we spinning our chakras, did we only do that visualize it a circle spinning but we actually spinning these triangles too? So after that we need to fix the chakras direction? Or their direction is fixed after we adjust it and a chakra spinning is just spinning the energy in the chakra?

the chakras are the energy centers of the soul, they’re on the spiritual realm. but feeling sensations like you described is normal.

it’s not a bad idea to study the JoyofSatan website completely to gain better understanding of all of this. with knowledge and application of knowledge you will advance.

also you can study the things on Satanslibrary.org

˘˘˘ said:
I connect my question here.
When we spinning our chakras, we imagine it like a shining circle spinning, but most main chakras are triangle and the pose of the chakra describes where the energy flows. When we spinning our chakras, did we only do that visualize it a circle spinning but we actually spinning these triangles too? So after that we need to fix the chakras direction? Or their direction is fixed after we adjust it and a chakra spinning is just spinning the energy in the chakra?

I used to imagine the triangle spinning but I’ve found the advanced chakra spinning much more effective. Spinning then at the speed of light so they become just a white blurred circle. But when I align them or close them I visualize the pyramids. When I work on funneling energy it depends on what feels right. Like sending energy out of the crown or taking it into the base I see pyramids. But sending energy up from the base through the chakras I find it best with white-gold circles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back