Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I find my element?

Young Faith

Hello brothers and sisters, how do I find my element? I need to know it because it would be a lot helpful in order to find my Guardian

Whichever element(s) you like the most is what you should use for looking for your GD. Descriptions can be found under the meditations tab on JOS, should be under invoking the elements if I remember correctly? Don't worry about invoking them just read the descriptions. Take care and good luck :D

Young Faith said:
Hello brothers and sisters, how do I find my element? I need to know it because it would be a lot helpful in order to find my Guardian

What is your favourite element? What element do you feel most connected to? What element do you feel describes you as a person?

Go into a trance, focus on the astral and your soul as best you can. Now of these five elements which one do you feel most drawn to? Which one gives you the most positive feeling of bliss when you look at it? You're looking for your primary element, tell yourself this, 'feel' the desire to know, ask the astral, ask your soul. Feel and know that you're being guided to the answer.

Fire.jpg

Water.jpg

Earth.jpg

Air.png

Aether.jpg

The elemental image you feel the strongest urge to look at and feel a connection with is likely your primary element.

Astrology is also a more definitive method of figuring it out, but it can be a bit complex as you have to take into accounts the planets in what zodiac signs, your most influential planets and their ruling elements, your chart ruler, etc. Someone more into astrology would be able to help you with that one.

Reading over the elements and what they ruled over helped me determine which one I had the most and the least of. The soul splitting meditation also helps determine how much of each you have if your ready for that meditation.

Young Faith said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35374&p=141285#p141285
You don't "need" an exact time of birth for this as the elemental distribution generally stays the same (unless a planet is at the very edge of a sign). If anything is unclear, feel free to ask.

Your element is generally determined by your natal chart, but it's not the final result. My chart shows fire, while my personality shows air so I can come to the conclusion that I am both Fire and Air.

After reading the invoking elements section in the jos, it came out that I should have Air and then Fire (but I ain't pretty sure this order is right tho), if zodiacal sign is involved with this, it's pretty ok since I'm Aries, which should be a Fire element. At least now it should be easier to search for my GD, I already think that Malphas could be a valid option, the experience HP Vovim Baghie had with him, the sensation of power he gave him seems the sensation I seek the most.
He doesn't match my sexuality tho, so I'm still struggling

I must be patient, I know
I will

Young Faith said:
After reading the invoking elements section in the jos, it came out that I should have Air and then Fire (but I ain't pretty sure this order is right tho), if zodiacal sign is involved with this, it's pretty ok since I'm Aries, which should be a Fire element. At least now it should be easier to search for my GD, I already think that Malphas could be a valid option, the experience HP Vovim Baghie had with him, the sensation of power he gave him seems the sensation I seek the most.

I will

Glad you figured it out. Good luck in looking for your GD, I hope it goes well for you. Take care and have a nice day.

Young Faith said:

I will

You're Aries? What do you mean? Is Aries your dominant sign, your ascendant, your zodiac signature or your Sun placement? If that's your Sun sign, then in most of the cases, you're not an Aries. Being a sign is used improperly by NPCs and for us SS it's about our dominant sign, which is also referred to as Zodiac signature, which is most likely not your Sun sign and is usually the Ascendant, unless there's a stronger sign in your chart.

Regarding elements, disregard Astrodienst's elemental table. That is not about which element is stronger and which is weaker. It's just about placements. Only someone with superficial knowledge of astrology would take it at face value, as there many other things that factor in in your elemental make-up. Taking it with simple planetary signs is overly simplicistic, leading always to inaccuracies. For example, someone with a dominant water-related planet (e.g. say, Neptune) may have strong water, despite the fact they have only 1 or two planets in water signs.

Of course, you have fire and air. Human souls are composed of all five elements in unique proportions that vary individually. I think you meant you like fire and air.

There is no "HP" Vovim Baghie. He was expelled because he was doing drugs and claiming stuff that is untrue. I would take all of his work with the tiniest grain of salt.

As for sexuality, it USUALLY matters but in a few cases doesn't. If you feel a connection to Lord Malphas, your best option is to summon him and ask him.

Stormblood said:
You're Aries? What do you mean? Is Aries your dominant sign, your ascendant, your zodiac signature or your Sun placement? If that's your Sun sign, then in most of the cases, you're not an Aries.
Man I don't know then aha, I meant like the zodiacal sign "normal people" would refer to, as I have very little knowledge of astrology

Stormblood said:
I think you meant you like fire and air.
Yes, my personality is definetely close to the personalities described in the Invoking Air and Fire meditations

Stormblood said:
There is no "HP" Vovim Baghie. He was expelled because he was doing drugs and claiming stuff that is untrue. I would take all of his work with the tiniest grain of salt.

As for sexuality, it USUALLY matters but in a few cases doesn't. If you feel a connection to Lord Malphas, your best option is to summon him and ask him.
I thought Malphas because of the Air element but mostly because the description of that crack-head (thanks for telling me, website should be updated), that power-feeling, seemed exactly the kind of feeling that I like to feel, ma since now that I know that Vovim Baghie was kicked out I don't know anymore.. The truth is that at the moment I can't feel almost anything for any Demon in particular, makes me kinda sad, however I know that sooner or later I'll find him/her

Young Faith said:
Stormblood said:
You're Aries? What do you mean? Is Aries your dominant sign, your ascendant, your zodiac signature or your Sun placement? If that's your Sun sign, then in most of the cases, you're not an Aries.
Man I don't know then aha, I meant like the zodiacal sign "normal people" would refer to, as I have very little knowledge of astrology

Stormblood said:
I think you meant you like fire and air.
Yes, my personality is definetely close to the personalities described in the Invoking Air and Fire meditations

Stormblood said:

I thought Malphas because of the Air element but mostly because the description of that crack-head (thanks for telling me, website should be updated), that power-feeling, seemed exactly the kind of feeling that I like to feel, ma since now that I know that Vovim Baghie was kicked out I don't know anymore.. The truth is that at the moment I can't feel almost anything for any Demon in particular, makes me kinda sad, however I know that sooner or later I'll find him/her

If they left his description, there's a chance it might be legit. The rest of him has been purged from all official websites. As for astrology, you can access the astrology section from the Satanic Witchcraft section, under the Divination column. What NPCs usually refer to is just the Sun sign, which is nothing but a small portion of one's soul.

Try connecting with Malphas and see where that leads. Maybe he is, maybe he's not.

Almost everybody has a lot of influence in them by all 5 elements. Sometimes with more of one than the others. Sometimes 2 or 3 elements are more stronger focus.

There is not one element that is "yours" and you are not about any just 1 element. I think you have been misunderstanding and people have not been correcting you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back