Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakras

When should I start doing stuff with my chakras? I’m not very good at mediation but have I been doing the RTR everyday. Is there a certain goal with meditation I should reach? I looked at the 40 day program and don’t think I am advanced enough for it. Also what order should the chakras be opened?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
When should I start doing stuff with my chakras? I’m not very good at mediation but have I been doing the RTR everyday. Is there a certain goal with meditation I should reach? I looked at the 40 day program and don’t think I am advanced enough for it. Also what order should the chakras be opened?
The 40 days program is for total beginners. So you should do that.

The 40 day program is for beginners like you, the only way to get good at meditation is to actually practice it. Yes, you can begin opening your chakras and doing beginner meditations.

The 40 Day program is to be used for new people, that's what you start on, you don't need to be advanced to do it, it helps you advance. The 40 Day program instructs the opening of the chakras in order by day. This page also shows the order to opening the chakras from the top down.

No you can open them now just follow the order on the JoS. there audios on how to vibrate the mantras properly.

it’s easier than you think.

Darksage666 said:
No you can open them now just follow the order on the JoS. there audios on how to vibrate the mantras properly.

Yes I started third eye today it seems confusing reading it but when I do it it just comes to me if that makes any sense.

Darksage666 said:

Yes I started third eye today it seems confusing reading it but when I do it it just comes to me if that makes any sense.

No it’s simple. you should create a thread titled audio for the chakras and ask where you can find these at, it makes it way easier.
i tried looking for them but the old youtube account that had them got deleted. I believe Aldric S knows where to find these at.

A beginner starts with the 40 day programme and the spiritual warfare programme. Both contain all the basic skills one needs to master as a beginner, if they are to build solid foundations for their spiritual advancement. The spiritual warfare skill also contain some non-beginner skills, as it gradually brings you to an intermediate or upper intermediate level, so to speak. The 40 day programme also provides the basic schedule to build upon which is:

• Aura Cleaning - at least twice a day (upon waking up and before sleeping)
• Aura of Protection - at least twice a day (upon waking up and before sleeping)
• Void Meditation - which builds focus and concentration, two of the most important basic skills for one to have
• Kundalini Yoga
• Hatha Yoga

As others have told you, the order for opening the chakras is the one on JoS, which was updated compared to the order used in the two listed programmes. So, you should always refer to that page for now. Third eye, sixth, crown, throat, middle/4th, solar plexus, sacral, root. Then the extensions: shoulders, temples, hips. Then the other ones: hands, feet, minor chakra. It's a top-down opening. Never let anyone convince you to do a bottom-up opening, as that brings several issues, not to mention the root chakra is the most cursed.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back