Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel hopeless

Thanks to anyone that reads this, I am seeking for advice from older, wiser people or someone in the same state as me.

To start I’m * and have no clue what do to with life. For the past year I have a been a NEET and not gone to school or anything. I Don’t have a drivers license, GED, or have achieved any of the goals I set for myself. I’ve also been living in the middle of nowhere and was one of the only whites in my school and town which wasn’t bad but I never found a nice girl or close group of friends. I don’t know how to talk to new people introduce myself or anything like that. I’m not an undesirable or unattractive person I have gotten close with many girls from social media that stay far from me so it’s pointless, but I am not good socially and having basically no contact with anyone but family for a year doesn’t help. I am also a virgin which makes me feel bad. I’m just stuck and don’t see a bright future for myself. Or maybe the greys are beating me down right now. I know it sounds like I’m whining but I don’t have anyone or anywhere else to talk about this with.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Thanks to anyone that reads this, I am seeking for advice from older, wiser people or someone in the same state as me.

To start I’m * and have no clue what do to with life. For the past year I have a been a NEET and not gone to school or anything. I Don’t have a drivers license, GED, or have achieved any of the goals I set for myself. I’ve also been living in the middle of nowhere and was one of the only whites in my school and town which wasn’t bad but I never found a nice girl or close group of friends. I don’t know how to talk to new people introduce myself or anything like that. I’m not an undesirable or unattractive person I have gotten close with many girls from social media that stay far from me so it’s pointless, but I am not good socially and having basically no contact with anyone but family for a year doesn’t help. I am also a virgin which makes me feel bad. I’m just stuck and don’t see a bright future for myself. Or maybe the greys are beating me down right now. I know it sounds like I’m whining but I don’t have anyone or anywhere else to talk about this with.
For starters, have you thought about moving from that town? Evidently only if there is a possibility for you and your family to leave that town. You should do some workings to improve yourself, Jack has posted some nice workings for personality development
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267&p=141603&hilit=Satanic+Self#p141603
Workings for personality development
A simple working to rid you of any unattractive behaviours and instill charisma and confidence in you would be,

Uruz ,Ansuz,*54/108 each with the affirmation.
"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am permanently and completely free of any and all(emphasis) unattractive and repulsive behaviors like fear,anxiety or awkwardness." Visualize eliminating any and all unattractive behaviors that you might currently have. You can start these at freeing the soul,endings, days.

Unattractive behaviors are - Stuttering, having nothing to say, cannot keep a conversation going, fear of what people think about you, micromanaging what you say, anxiety when talking to many people, shyness, inability to relate to others, being weird, being socially unaware, being an asshole, etc.)

Thurisaz,Sowilo ,Tyr.*55/111 each
"In a healthy and positive manner I am permanently and completely Calm,confident charismatic and courageous. Everyone likes and respects me at all times."
Visualize being the man you want to be in your dreams. Everyone likes you,everyone wants to be your friend. If not they atleast respect you and envy you. Everyone is happy around you, everyone is smiling around you. Women are flirting with you and flocking to you. You are awesome.

90 days for each working. These workings must become ingrained in your very being. Very important. You can start these at a sun square day or any day with characteristic feature of the type of working your going to start.
Also you can do workings to achieve your goals or make them easier to be achieved.
And also, due to your circumstances that you ve stated above, instead of race mixing it s better to wait and not worry about being virgin, you ll eventually get rid of virginity, wait to find a white woman and that s it. Hope it helps you a bit :D

As I do in most cases again I would recommend hypnosis:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hypnosis+to+achieve+your+goals

Etc. etc.

A simple working to rid you of any unattractive behaviours and instill charisma and confidence in you would be,

"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am permanently and completely free of any and all(emphasis) unattractive and repulsive behaviors like fear,anxiety or awkwardness." Visualize eliminating any and all unattractive behaviors that you might currently have. You can start these at freeing the soul,endings, days.

Unattractive behaviors are - Stuttering, having nothing to say, cannot keep a conversation going, fear of what people think about you, micromanaging what you say, anxiety when talking to many people, shyness, inability to relate to others, being weird, being socially unaware, being an asshole, etc.)

"In a healthy and positive manner I am permanently and completely Calm,confident charismatic and courageous. Everyone likes and respects me at all times."
Visualize being the man you want to be in your dreams. Everyone likes you,everyone wants to be your friend. If not they atleast respect you and envy you. Everyone is happy around you, everyone is smiling around you. Women are flirting with you and flocking to you. You are awesome.

90 days for each working. These workings must become ingrained in your very being. Very important. You can start these at a sun square day or any day with characteristic feature of the type of working your going to start.
Also you can do workings to achieve your goals or make them easier to be achieved.
And also, due to your circumstances that you ve stated above, instead of race mixing it s better to wait and not worry about being virgin, you ll eventually get rid of virginity, wait to find a white woman and that s it. Hope it helps you a bit :D[/quote]

Thanks can those workings and affirmations be started now or is there a a threshold I need to meet? I do the RTR everyday but haven’t advanced much with mediation or done anything with my chakras.

Most of us lost our goals because of the curses. Its fine though. Just take better care next time.
I was at the point of suicide a year back, hopeless . I wrote a post here and got the answers. I am advancing well now. The thing is to accept what has happened and move on.
Depression is really just low life force but your safety is necessary too. Ac, Aop, void.
Ever since i was a kid i loved voiding, just staring intently at something small, thought it would help me in my studies, it did but it is kind of like what is defined as hyperfocus. so it really helps to make a daily and weekly routine and KNOW that what you had wasnt your mistake completely.
Make a routine which includes-
1. Your daily targets.
2. Weekly targets
3. know your long term targets and work towards them slowly.
Yoga , breathing , void , ac, aop.
RTR
And sigil talking (meditation) but it is love talking to the one's who work for us relentlessly.
Make sigil a priority . Everything will COME TO YOU .

For your goals in life -
Make a plan. To do lists. Fuck TV and entertainment for a while. Focus on your goals.

Take Care brother :)

And also, due to your circumstances that you ve stated above, instead of race mixing it s better to wait and not worry about being virgin, you ll eventually get rid of virginity, wait to find a white woman and that s it. Hope it helps you a bit :D

Thanks can those workings and affirmations be started now or is there a a threshold I need to meet? I do the RTR everyday but haven’t advanced much with mediation or done anything with my chakras.[/quote]
I d suggest you to start them when the moon isn t in it s void of course. You can look for that in the calendar
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&hilit=Full+2020+calendar
Download the one in your time zone and there you ll find the dates when the moon is in voc(void of course)
Also
Jack said:
can say much more about it :D
Personally I found a change in myself after the first round of this working, so just don t do it in the voc and it will be good.
Btw good job doing the rtr and start advancing yourself, start a routine of meditation ;)
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw
Enter this link in the folder named "Important" you ll find the fourty days meditation program.pdf by HP. HOODEDCOBRA. You can start it right away ;)

PHASE 0

For starters, if you have never dabbled in astrology, you should generate a chart drawing. Here is the website referenced on JoS: https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw&rs=3&usechpref=1

After doing that, look at the drawing and tables, particularly at Neptune. Is it prominent? Is it in your first house? Does it aspect your chart ruler or co-rulers? Does it aspect the Moon, Mercury or Mars?

A prominent Neptune can bring mental fogginess, hide/cloud your nature, your desires and your direction in life. A transiting Neptune that aspects any of the aforementioned planets or is in your first house can easily generate the same feelings of being lost and hopeless.

These energies to be sublimated require a lot of cleaning.

PHASE 1
Things you can do for deep cleaning:

• Vibrate Raum or Suryae in all of your chakra (pineal gland is included here) and your aura (Vishuddhi works here as well: it means "pure" and the SH is hissed like the S in SATANAS and the SH in SHAMMASH, as the "sh" sound of "shake" doesn't exist in Sanskrit);
Sun square targeting your entire soul or specific parts of it (like your chakra);
• the Raum meditation, especially if followed by the Chariot of Ra;
• Oss/Ur to free your soul from enemy influences (and much more) - this can be used on single chakra, on all chakra, on your aura, generically on your soul or in whatever part you want;
Sammas meditation aka Azazel's meditation;
• breathing exercises like the Bhastrika;
• the Returning Curses meditation;
• the Final RTR...

These are only a few examples of many methods of deep cleaning that can be used alone or combined.

Don't stress over the amount of vibrations. Do as many as you can do without straining yourself. Vibrations should always be long and extended (without straining) as the power of sound relies on the rechaka (exhalation phase), as all mantra are based on the humming breath (brahmari pranayama). If you can only do 8-9, go for 8-9. Ideally, a minimum of 20-30 is recommended and you get there gradually, if you're not there. If you are at greater numbers, all the better for you but never rush/cut short any vibration. One vibration per breath.

Johnson Akemi also shared a good cleaning guide.

Cleaning out the clutter and the dross allows to see yourself more clearly, so in time you should be able to understand what are your goals in life, what direction to take and so on. The process can be accelerated by meditating with awareness and guidance runes like Dagr and Kaun. They can bring general self-awareness by being vibrated in the soul or aura, or specific awareness related to the rulerships of a certain chakra (or part of the soul) when vibrated in said area. However, the focus in these stage should remain on the cleaning. Kaun and/or Dagr are just extras.

Protection will ensure that your energies remain as clean as possible. Remember that today builds on yesterday, which means that the more you work on something the stronger it'll become and the more you neglect it the weaker it'll become until it atrophies. This applies to everything in life, not just spirituality.

The simple AoP in warring times like this just won't do it. You need more juice to get by. Lydia has prepared an excellent guide with different tools that can be used for protection.

PHASE 2

After you become self-aware, next is pursuing your goal but that isn't as simple as planning them and organising them, as the only way to truly reach them is to create a supporting system that allows you to achieve. In other words, adapting your lifestyle and habits so that you can focus on a certain direction and your goals can bloom. The focus should be on the system, not on the goals, as the goals are manifestations of an effective system, which means that by following your system your needs and goals will be met regardless. This is based on the principle of detachment, the pure version of detachment in the Satanic sense, not the new age garbage. Detachment is about letting go of your goals during daily life and only thinking about them the moment you're doing a working to bring them to life. Constantly worrying about your goals will undermine any working and efforts you're doing to bring them to fruition.

Regarding this practice of building a supporting system, another SS (whose username escapes me) shared a good reading, which is Atomic Habits by James Clear. Both paperback and digital copies are available on the web.

--------

All things said, I hope this brief article will help you improve your life.

Stormblood said:
PHASE 0

For starters, if you have never dabbled in astrology, you should generate a chart drawing. Here is the website referenced on JoS: https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw&rs=3&usechpref=1

After doing that, look at the drawing and tables, particularly at Neptune. Is it prominent? Is it in your first house? Does it aspect your chart ruler or co-rulers? Does it aspect the Moon, Mercury or Mars?

A prominent Neptune can bring mental fogginess, hide/cloud your nature, your desires and your direction in life. A transiting Neptune that aspects any of the aforementioned planets or is in your first house can easily generate the same feelings of being lost and hopeless.

PHASE 1

• Vibrate Raum or Suryae in all of your chakra (pineal gland is included here) and your aura (Vishuddhi works here as well: it means "pure" and the SH is hissed like the S in SATANAS and the SH in SHAMMASH, as the "sh" sound of "shake" doesn't exist in Sanskrit);
Sun square targeting your entire soul or specific parts of it (like your chakra);
• Oss/Ur to free your soul from enemy influences (and much more) - this can be used on single chakra, on all chakra, on your aura, generically on your soul or in whatever part you want;
• the Final RTR...

These are only a few examples of many methods of deep cleaning that can be used alone or combined.

Don't stress over the amount of vibrations. Do as many as you can do without straining yourself. Vibrations should always be long and extended (without straining) as the power of sound relies on the rechaka (exhalation phase), as all mantra are based on the humming breath (brahmari pranayama). If you can only do 8-9, go for 8-9. Ideally, a minimum of 20-30 is recommended and you get there gradually, if you're not there. If you are at greater numbers, all the better for you but never rush/cut short any vibration. One vibration per breath.

Cleaning out the clutter and the dross allows to see yourself more clearly, so in time you should be able to understand what are your goals in life, what direction to take and so on. The process can be accelerated by meditating with awareness and guidance runes like Dagr and Kaun. They can bring general self-awareness by being vibrated in the soul or aura, or specific awareness related to the rulerships of a certain chakra (or part of the soul) when vibrated in said area. However, the focus in these stage should remain on the cleaning. Kaun and/or Dagr are just extras.

Protection will ensure that your energies remain as clean as possible. Remember that today builds on yesterday, which means that the more you work on something the stronger it'll become and the more you neglect it the weaker it'll become until it atrophies. This applies to everything in life, not just spirituality.

The simple AoP in warring times like this just won't do it. You need more juice to get by. Lydia has prepared an excellent guide with different tools that can be used for protection.

PHASE 2

After you become self-aware, next is pursuing your goal but that isn't as simple as planning them and organising them, as the only way to truly reach them is to create a supporting system that allows you to achieve. In other words, adapting your lifestyle and habits so that you can focus on a certain direction and your goals can bloom. The focus should be on the system, not on the goals, as the goals are manifestations of an effective system, which means that by following your system your needs and goals will be met regardless. This is based on the principle of detachment, the pure version of detachment in the Satanic sense, not the new age garbage. Detachment is about letting go of your goals during daily life and only thinking about them the moment you're doing a working to bring them to life. Constantly worrying about your goals will undermine any working and efforts you're doing to bring them to fruition.

Regarding this practice of building a supporting system, another SS (whose username escapes me) shared a good reading, which is Atomic Habits by James Clear. Both paperback and digital copies are available on the web.

--------

Bro how could you forget me ? This is worse than a girl not returning my love.

of the true light said:

Etc. etc.

I believe it has been said that we should never let ourselves by hypnotized by others, I assume this would apply for audios made by other people as we don't really know what's in them.

HailVictory88 said:
of the true light said:

Etc. etc.

I believe it has been said that we should never let ourselves by hypnotized by others, I assume this would apply for audios made by other people as we don't really know what's in them.

I've never heard of that but I always check the one's I use first before actually employing them.

Thanks to anyone that reads this, I am seeking for advice from older, wiser people or someone in the same state as me. .

Hi Brother, cheer up! Your life is not ending because you do not have those things yet, and yes you can have them. You have to make it happen, you still young there will be many opportunities ahead of you. Do your meditations every day, finish school, education is important! Get your license, start your life than worry about girls later on...
Take care.

Let me help you create some perspective. You are a satanist, remember this and always trust in who you are. You are part of the 1% that knows the truth. You are privileged. Let that fuel you. Think of it in this way... there is a spiritual war going on outside, and the world is going to shit. We need you, Satan needs you, so sharpen yourself up so that you can be of maximum help. The stronger you are, the better. :)
You need to find the meaning to your own life.

Here are some very basic tips.
1. Hit the gym. But don't be a pussy, hit it hard, and in 2 years people will not recognize you. It will change everything about you. Your looks, the way you feel about yourself, you health, your body movement, your confidence levels. You must be fit. You are responsible for taking care of yourself. (If you are in quarantine, don't let that discourage you start working out right now)
2. Study at school what you feel you like. Don't let the teachers brainwash you. Try to get some financial education. You can read some books on that, just beware of fake gurus.
3. There is no point in getting a girl based on faking who you are. That relationship will never last. So fix the problem at it's core. Improve yourself. Girls should be the aftermath of you being who you are. If you are good enough, girls will chase you.
4. Improve spiritually. Meditate daily, and try to set a goal to your spiritual advancement. From what I read, 17 years should be enough time for one to be ready to perform the Magnum Opus.
5. FIND YOUR VOCATION!!! NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU WHAT IT IS! you have to find it yourself. If you dont know what it is. THEN Fcking SEARCH FOR IT! Think about how you can maximize the chances of finding what your want to do in life. Probably you should try something new. Sorry for the caps, but I personally believe this part is very important. It's what defines you as a man. Masculine energy is about drive and purpose. Without this, you are not complete. So just search for what gives meaning to your life and once you find something, give it your best shot. Do what is meaningful, and not expedient.

Hope this lifted your spirits a little bit.
Get to work! ))) We need you for the war effort. ;)

Hit the gym ASAP!!! do it now. YOu can workout in you room at this very moment. The quarantine is just a mental barrier. IF you want proof... search some videos on youtube with how people workout in prisons without any equipment. The eat shit food, and they have no equipment, yet they look like they are on steroids.
After 2 months, you will not be feeling helpless anymore and you will have your confidence back.

Stormblood said:

Just to be clear does this mean I should do R with one breath and then move to A and etc. or RAUM with one breath?

Thanks!

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:

Just to be clear does this mean I should do R with one breath and then move to A and etc. or RAUM with one breath?

Thanks!

Again, what works best for you. The only thing to say is that vibrating one letter per breath is less practical because it requires a longer amount of time. The more time the higher you go. Personally, I only vibrate one letter per breath with the RAUM meditation, the SAMMAS meditation and when vibrating SATANAS or SATANAMA. You decide.

In my earlier reply, I didn't mention letter by letter or word by word because it's the same for both methods. But my advice was related to the "one word per breath" method.

Stormblood said:
PHASE 0

PHASE 1

• the Final RTR...

PHASE 2

--------

Copy pasted to notepad to help me in my journey. Thank you!

throwaway69 said:
We're all losers here. You lose nothing by joining Incels.

Females will hate you Incel or not, at least you get to return the favor with Incels and hang with a community that's there for you without acting Boot.

You get to not have to live in the mindset of "all women are sluts because that's the truth but I must still defend them for whatever reason", and embrace traditionalist thinking to its' full.

So what do you say? :D
So pathetic, what are you even doing on these forums if you're just a loser..

Aquarius said:
throwaway69 said:
We're all losers here. You lose nothing by joining Incels.

Females will hate you Incel or not, at least you get to return the favor with Incels and hang with a community that's there for you without acting Boot.

You get to not have to live in the mindset of "all women are sluts because that's the truth but I must still defend them for whatever reason", and embrace traditionalist thinking to its' full.

So what do you say? :D
So pathetic, what are you even doing on these forums if you're just a loser..

Lmao... Fighting curses makes us the losers, we already know the types of people behind these posts. I don't know how much thought they put into this post, but it's clear if they think we're losers doing this must have a lot of personal hangups to not feel proud to be the force behind this upcoming movement to remove the jews permanently.

Do not worry, I am 17 year old, I do not have many friend and I have never have had girlfriend, but i do not worry, sometime later I think i find wife, and get with she white children and found some work, and when you have some work and some children, you life is ok, all people do not must be like in Hollywood film with friends and glamorous life.

For the past year I have a been a NEET and not gone to school or anything.

I Recommend to you to go school, when you have good education, it helps you find better work and good work and good income maybe even help find wife. I understand that when you are american, it is maybe difficult, because good schools have tuition fee, but when you can and your parents have many for school, please go to school. I study in school for good marks and it give hope to me.

Kurat said:
Do not worry, I am 17 year old, I do not have many friend and I have never have had girlfriend, but i do not worry, sometime later I think i find wife, and get with she white children and found some work, and when you have some work and some children, you life is ok, all people do not must be like in Hollywood film with friends and glamorous life.
You seem like a good person. :mrgreen:

Sabazios said:

Thanks can those workings and affirmations be started now or is there a a threshold I need to meet? I do the RTR everyday but haven’t advanced much with mediation or done anything with my chakras.
I d suggest you to start them when the moon isn t in it s void of course. You can look for that in the calendar
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&hilit=Full+2020+calendar
Download the one in your time zone and there you ll find the dates when the moon is in voc(void of course)
Also
Jack said:
can say much more about it :D
Personally I found a change in myself after the first round of this working, so just don t do it in the voc and it will be good.
Btw good job doing the rtr and start advancing yourself, start a routine of meditation ;)
https://mega.nz/#F!vzQ0QATD!G91quBFThyEjXpOmw4BwRw
Enter this link in the folder named "Important" you ll find the fourty days meditation program.pdf by HP. HOODEDCOBRA. You can start it right away ;)[/quote]
Thanks a lot brother was searching for this file.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back