Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule April 2nd to April 19th

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule April 2nd to April 19th

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:21 pm

Greetings to all of our Satanic Family and Comrades.

For those who have been lacking time, below is the schedule. If translators are lacking time, you can post simply the schedule. However it's important to translate this text. For such reason I post this around 23 hours before the next day where the schedule has to be out. This will be one of our most powerful and effective schedules yet, as planetary alignments are very strong to benefit us right now.

I also wanted to congratulate everyone who has done work to eliminate the enemy's hostile energies on their Passover. You might have felt such, but also undeniably it was felt that our energies got in the line and these lessened the pure crap of the enemy. We also continue for April 1st to do such. So the enemy's year will go to shit, and that we will score way more wins. Also, none of this death energy will be enough and/or functional to curse us, as the most major curses they do on Purim and Passover. All of which find us prepared everytime.

As you have seen the enemy has been pushing us, but there have also been many great happenings that are beneficial to our side erupting. Such as the fact that Christianity is officially dying, and other things such as the Spying Empire of reptile Zuckerberg coming under major damages. Metapolitically and politically everything is slowly moving to our behalf, and the enemy has collapsed internally. Why this has happened now and not before? Because now we are fighting back spiritually, and counteracting on the nefarious spiritual warfare of the enemy.

The enemy complains over the fact they are being revealed to every person on the planet. The real question is that why THIS race, above all others, is being in this position? Now let's think to ourselves, if someone made a crime, and they were a decent person, would they repent the crime, or they basically would whine and spit on the world for noticing the crime, without even trying to explain anything? The jews are acting on a racial level in pure, mass murderer psychopathy. Because they KNOW we are right, they consider it pointless to conversate anymore - and that looking into facts presented is going to simply make the world want to destroy them.

So what they do is wage straight up war to the 99% of the planet. In some cases it looks like they have also lost their mind, such as in arresting people for facebook posts. They literally put police forces in some European countries to police facebook. Meanwhile, grooming gangs are raping 1000's of children - but these are Aryan Goyim children, so it's all "great". At least a jew wasn't called a kike on jewbook, so 'the law' has been doing it's job in protecting the only True Humans of this world, the jews. From the subversive Goyim who are threatening the jews emotionally by calling them jews or something.

As for the raped and humiliated children, who cares? They are of the goyim. We have the emotions of the True Humans to care about, the jews. As you can see the point here is to protect the jews and their agenda, not protect people anymore. Due to the fact we want to stay within legality, we do something fully legal (Only recently legal, because in the past it was not legal to practice witchcraft and one was put to DEATH for it...).

We fight spiritually to solve these issues once and for all.

People were wronged before, and had their free speech taken away before. Nobody really did much. People were sunken in lack of knowledge, there wasn't internet to help. People were dying in poverty but they were not reacting, and others who were headed for a full genocide were sleeping under a lullaby, the White race. But now people are waking up. As if from a strong drugged out comatose situation, but they are.

The documented crimes of the enemy are one thing, and one may need to constantly study further and remember why we do what we do in regards to spiritual warfare. There are many undocumented crimes, that were never registered, and the victims of which have had disappeared completely.

It is a crime to burn what has remained of another civilization, but if everyone is dead also, who will remember it? This is what happened to many nations and many races before. The enemy praises these holocausts of these innocent people in their holy book. If you think you know anything of the admitted and discovered crimes of the enemy, then I tell you, these are not even 1% of the things they have done. Like the mafia, the jew works in a similar mindset : extinct the accuser and there is no crime.

Satan is called the "Accuser" for a reason, and spiritually this is allegorical, this means that Satan brings these matters to "God" (remember God is simply the natural intelligence) and this smites and destroys the jews. Right here the jews prove they are fully guilty. They blame the oppressed for reporting their crimes to this spiritual intelligence, in other words, using spiritual means to deliver justice against them.

And what kind of beings we are dealing with, should be evident from the above. One must also be thankful that the Gods have given us very powerful means that can help solve these issues at their core. And that someone, something, out there, cares about this situation. Because this situation is truly dire and none of the offices of this world are willing to give a damn about such issue. While statistically speaking this is causing a genocide and has caused many others before historically.

It may come up to people at some point a question. Why does the enemy does what they do? Why do they have written a whole book of curses and pestilences, and threats for humanity? Why they have brainwashed, destroyed and literally enslaved humans so many times over?

The enemy consistently preaches against "Ego". However, look at them...They literally ripped themselves from the belly of all other humans, acted in the most egoistical manner, and even curse everyone who is different from them. To rot in "Hell" you simply need to be non-jewish, and not adhere to the jewish egregore. On top of everything else, they wish for death and enslavement for everyone else, even their own, who stands remotely in the wrong place in regards to their objectives. We are dealing with pure evil here. As to what evil means, it means hostile. These beings are alien. Even the vilest humans they cannot reach such heights of vileness without any reason. The jews can.

If the enemy was to some extent what we call 'human', or anything was in anyway deserving of any mercy, they wouldn't have done this in the first place. Many people in the past, many great leaders, and many empires, tried to talk sense to these alien creatures and explain to them the dark pit unto which they were descending when they decided to wage war against all of Satan's creation here. They insisted, and they insist all the time, with blind hatred and egotism to exterminate and subjugate everyone else.

So our answer after many thousands of years of back and forth. Is to fully eradicate the enemy in all levels of existence. Which is what the enemy has called upon themselves. If they wanted otherwise, they would retreat and stop their actions against humanity. But they only intensify such because they think that the Gods who did run the world for tens of thousands of years are now 'a thing of the past' and that they will so easily emerge victorious over aliens who run whole galaxies on their behalf...

Stupidity pays, and Justice must be delivered.

Below the Schedule:

*The Shema RTR (SH-RTR) is now officially our opener RTR. It is done to open the enemy to our attacks and strip them of all protection.

*In bold, these are IDEAL dates to do the RTR's for maximum damage...The RTR's have been put in such a fashion to maximize the damage we will do in these days.

2. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Communications, Kol Nidrei RTR.
3. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR, Anti-Nazarene-Egregore RTR.
4. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR, Anti-Nazarene-Egregore RTR.
5. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Holding Enemy Accountable RTR, Restoring Justice RTR.
6. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Holding Enemy Accountable RTR, Restoring Justice RTR.
7. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Destroying Jewish Rule and Financial Domination RTR (Pt 1 and 2)
8. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Destroying Jewish Rule and Financial Domination RTR (Pt 1 and 2)
9. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Destroying Jewish Rule and Financial Domination RTR (Pt 1 and 2)

10. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Communications, Right to Rule Own Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR.
11. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Communications, Right to Rule Own Nations RTR, Ending Confusion RTR.
12. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Curse Israel RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR.
13. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Curse Israel RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR.
14. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Curse Israel RTR, Serpent is Free RTR, Serpent is Empowered RTR.
15. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Curse Israel RTR, Serpent is Ascending RTR, Demonic Authority RTR.
16. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Curse Israel RTR, Serpent is Ascending RTR, Demonic Authority RTR.
17. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Curse Israel RTR, Serpent is Ascending RTR, Demonic Authority RTR.
18. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Destroying Jewish Rule and Financial Domination RTR (Pt 1 and 2)
19. SH-RTR-> 72, 42, Destroying Jewish Rule and Financial Domination RTR (Pt 1 and 2)

Below the Links to the Rituals:

Shema RTR - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Rever ... Prayer.htm
72- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_St ... Names.html
42- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Ritual_42.html
Communications- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html
Demonic Authority- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/2017_Solstice.htm
Anti-Nazarene-Authority Ritual- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html
Holding Enemy Accountable RTR- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/N1526.htm
Restoring Justice RTR- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/I5417.htm
Destroying Jewish Rule and Domination (Part 1 and 2 in link) - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D298.htm
Right to Rule Own Nations RTR- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D724.htm
Ending Confusion RTR- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm
Curse Israel RTR- http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.htm
Serpent is Free RTR - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse314Ritual.htm
Serpent is Empowered - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/E712.html
Serpent is Ascending - http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse324Ritual.htm
Kol Nidre: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.htm

StormSS

Re: Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule April 2nd to April 19th

Postby StormSS » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:39 pm

Cobra's intros are back 8-)
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:37 am

StormSS wrote:Cobra's intros are back 8-)

My thought exactly. xD
I must confess, I really miss his intros. :D (they also always helped to make me more excited about what's to come)
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Yagami Light wrote:
StormSS wrote:Cobra's intros are back 8-)

My thought exactly. xD
I must confess, I really miss his intros. :D (they also always helped to make me more excited about what's to come)

HP Cobra's intros are the best! The always pump me up and are always interesting :D
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaK ... 9b0g5YajQA

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:11 am

Unless I'm just being blind today, I think you forgot to link the Kol Nidrei in the main post.

Immortal

Postby Immortal » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:38 pm

While performing the rituals I usually get very hot and I have to open the windows for some chill air. I'm also having trouble breathing and I have to drink a glass or two of water to breathe normally and my mouth gets dry especially in case of more RTR's like today where we got to do 6 of them. Is there a logical explanation or I have to get a health check asap ?

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Day 4, completed all maximum sets, (except 3 round of 72 letter name reversal.)
nearing the end I was getting either tired of relaxed, hard to say haha.
The binds these jews have placed or try to place Satan and his demons will hopefully be removed faster the stronger spritually I get.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:58 am

Wow! 6 RTRs for half the days almost. :) Shit is going to REALLY hit the fan with this schedule for the kikes :D

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:58 am

DezFranky wrote:Day 4, completed all maximum sets, (except 3 round of 72 letter name reversal.)
The binds these jews have placed or try to place Satan and his demons will hopefully be removed faster the stronger spritually I get.

When it comes to the 72 names rtr HP Cobra once said that if you really lack in time you can just do one rep instead of the 3.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:04 am

DezFranky wrote:Day 4, completed all maximum sets, (except 3 round of 72 letter name reversal.)

With of course doing the affirmation 6 times.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

THESOUL

Postby THESOUL » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:57 am

Im very happy and hopeful... because in brazil the big victory with shema...
LULA a former president as leading the Brazil and ruined everything here
is being condemned for twelve years :)) for corruption money laundering.
And I say twelve years is very little
Jews falling
;) ;)

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:32 am

"As you have seen the enemy has been pushing us, but there have also been many great happenings that are beneficial to our side erupting. Such as the fact that Christianity is officially dying, and other things such as the Spying Empire of reptile Zuckerberg coming under major damages."

So are these 2(like WHEN the Jewbook collapses completely) beneficial for *us*? Like in the way that when Jewbook falls one day, there would be a *GIGANTIC* surge in new "acolytes" by the day? Like *if* we lets say *would* be getting about 100 new members in a week(online and offline) it would increase to maybe 500 members in a week for example?

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:31 am

1 thing i wonder. :?: does the Enemy work on taking down the economy of the whole world? It somehow just seems like that? But it doesnt make any sense, cause the only way the Economy could really collapse would be if the jewish banks fall. And jews REALLY does NOT want that!

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Artanis wrote:"As you have seen the enemy has been pushing us, but there have also been many great happenings that are beneficial to our side erupting. Such as the fact that Christianity is officially dying, and other things such as the Spying Empire of reptile Zuckerberg coming under major damages."

So are these 2(like WHEN the Jewbook collapses completely) beneficial for *us*? Like in the way that when Jewbook falls one day, there would be a *GIGANTIC* surge in new "acolytes" by the day? Like *if* we lets say *would* be getting about 100 new members in a week(online and offline) it would increase to maybe 500 members in a week for example?

Having plenty of new members can also be a bad thing in that it would be harder for the HPs to administrate the growth (infiltrators and such) whereas a fairly small group like we have now is much easier to handle.

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:55 am

13th_Wolf wrote:
Artanis wrote:"As you have seen the enemy has been pushing us, but there have also been many great happenings that are beneficial to our side erupting. Such as the fact that Christianity is officially dying, and other things such as the Spying Empire of reptile Zuckerberg coming under major damages."

Having plenty of new members can also be a bad thing in that it would be harder for the HPs to administrate the growth (infiltrators and such) whereas a fairly small group like we have now is much easier to handle.

Saytan Abbrasa

Not to mention all the same newbie questions and arguments repeated over and over and over *rolls eyes*
Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Just a small notice. The MP3 found on the Destroying Jewish Rule and Domination (Part 1 and 2) http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D298.htm is actually the one for the serpent empowerment RTR http://josgreece.angelfire.com/E712.html

Not a serious mistake as this can be easily found, but just thought I'd mention it.
Hail Satan!

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:41 am

13th_Wolf wrote:

Saytan Abbrasa

The RTRS are indeed working woohoo!

Ignore the Christian cuck trying to claim it was jesus in the first post.

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:59 am

DezFranky wrote:

That's extremely weird. Usually I don't tend to buy into these sorts of "we're all awakening!" things, but last night some incredibly weird feeling came over me, like I was being overloaded with what I'd identify with a spiritual feeling, something similar to what I feel in the presence of the Gods or a "magical" moment in time. And it would've been, by my account, around when that post was made.
Admittedly I've always been spiritually oversensitive with how easily I pick up things (not always a blessing, trust me) but still, somethings been weird indeed lately. Another friend of mine with similar gifts has reported the same without me even bringing the topic up.
However I will not claim to know the specifics or nature of this sensation, just thought I'd chime in that if you've been feeling unusual lately, or even yesterday specifically, you're far from alone.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:32 am

No its a good thing because we will win faster.

13th_Wolf wrote:

Saytan Abbrasa

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:37 am

I did all the Rituals for the 8th, but I couldn't complete. My stomach felt like it was hungry and like a crackling/tingling on the back left of my head. I also started feeling tired, this sure takes a lot of energy that I'm not used to.
I stopped after one affirmation on Reverse New Testament Ritual for Terminating Jewish Financial Control [2nd Part of Ritual]
Did my hail Satan forever. I'll get em next time!

luis

Postby luis » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 am

Stormblood wrote:
13th_Wolf wrote:

Saytan Abbrasa

Not to mention all the same newbie questions and arguments repeated over and over and over *rolls eyes*

We should create a post in where we respond to the frequently asked question's that cover everything from meditations to RTR and we will be fine, even if i think this will not stop some people to post newbey questions that much :lol: but It will reduce them 8-)

If a lot of people will awaken this war will be won quicker and that is a good thing...to not even talk to how beautiful will be to talk to awakened people in real life and not the usless ship that exist now (of course not everyone is like this but still...)

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:20 pm

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
13th_Wolf wrote:

Saytan Abbrasa

We should create a post in where we respond to the frequently asked question's that cover everything from meditations to RTR and we will be fine, even if i think this will not stop some people to post newbey questions that much :lol: but It will reduce them 8-)

If a lot of people will awaken this war will be won quicker and that is a good thing...to not even talk to how beautiful will be to talk to awakened people in real life and not the usless ship that exist now (of course not everyone is like this but still...)
On the old forums there was a post made by Lydia on how to do rtrs effectively if I'm not wrong, maybe she'l see this reply and post it again if she still has it :P

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:37 pm

luis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
13th_Wolf wrote:

Saytan Abbrasa

I guess there's a bright side too, yes. As for the post, I think there already is and is called Satanic FAQs for newbies or something like that.
Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Arcadia wrote:
DezFranky wrote:

That's extremely weird. Usually I don't tend to buy into these sorts of "we're all awakening!" things, but last night some incredibly weird feeling came over me, like I was being overloaded with what I'd identify with a spiritual feeling, something similar to what I feel in the presence of the Gods or a "magical" moment in time. And it would've been, by my account, around when that post was made.
Admittedly I've always been spiritually oversensitive with how easily I pick up things (not always a blessing, trust me) but still, somethings been weird indeed lately. Another friend of mine with similar gifts has reported the same without me even bringing the topic up.
However I will not claim to know the specifics or nature of this sensation, just thought I'd chime in that if you've been feeling unusual lately, or even yesterday specifically, you're far from alone.

It's hard to say for me, I felt normal yesterday.
I do have 2 blocked chakras, My sacral and heart chakra. so maybe why I wasn't affected and am a bit envious haha

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:12 am

Something is definitely happening. For the past month or so, I've been experiencing a strange feeling of what I can best describe as mental "clutter", "overload", or "fog". It has been much harder to deeply think about anything. It's as if I'm fighting to think. I keep drifting off into daydreams. However, I've never drunk, smoked, or done drugs, and I haven't missed a day of meditation in over a year. I know this "phenomenon" isn't just affecting me, because I've seen the same effect in everything from Reddit posts to 3DS marketing.

My best guess is that the jews have been stepping up their curses. This type of effect would directly fight the mass-awareness and awakening we've seen recently. If people can't think clearly, they'll be less likely to discover the truth...

HP HoodedCobra or Mageson, could you please write a sermon about this phenomenon? (Assuming you've noticed it too.)

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:02 am

13th_Wolf wrote:

Saytan Abbrasa

This is a blessing, not a bad thing. And we can easily manage this. It takes a lot of daily time and effort, many hours, but who cares? We are in this because we want people to get free and wake up.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Aquarius wrote: On the old forums there was a post made by Lydia on how to do rtrs effectively if I'm not wrong, maybe she'l see this reply and post it again if she still has it :P

[Lydia looks through her computer files] You mean this?

RTR Guide, Answers

After seeing the same questions over and over, I’ve decided to compile them into one easy copy-paste post.

- RTR’s do not need to be done in the hour of Mars or Saturn. We are not cursing, we are reversing curses. Any planetary hour will do.

- RTR’s are NOT words of power. They are reverse Hebrew. Vibrating them for extended periods will not make them more powerful. It literally takes 10 minutes for 9 reps for most RTR’s, not an hour. Each letter does not need to be vibrated for an entire breath. This will not add extra power to it. The power is in each full word, not in each letter.

- Reverse Hebrew is not like Sanskrit. It does not need to be vibrated any differently than how HPS Maxine does them in the audio. Just copy how she does them, that’s why she records the audio the way she does. If Demons guide you to vibrate it more fully this is of course better, but for newer people, doing them like in the mp3's is extremely effective.

- No, you do not need to bathe first, or hold a formal ritual.

- If you ever feel like not doing one, all the more reason to do one.

- If you have extra time or energy, yes you can do multiples of the paragraphs to be vibrated. Instead of just 9, you can do 18, 27, and so on, and then the given amount of affirmations.

- The RTR’s are very important. If you feel you need guidance doing them, or additional help getting privacy, do not hesitate to ask Satan or your GD. The Gods want us to be able to do as many as we possibly can and they will assist us in any way to allow us to be able to do them.

- If you need privacy, you can easily get it. Do a working to ensure privacy to do them. Have some music playing to cover the sound, and so on.

-Yes, you can do RTR's during a void moon. The RTR's have already been started, so a void moon will not nullify the RTR.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:38 am

Lydia wrote:
Aquarius wrote: On the old forums there was a post made by Lydia on how to do rtrs effectively if I'm not wrong, maybe she'l see this reply and post it again if she still has it :P

[Lydia looks through her computer files] You mean this?

RTR Guide, Answers

After seeing the same questions over and over, I’ve decided to compile them into one easy copy-paste post.

- RTR’s do not need to be done in the hour of Mars or Saturn. We are not cursing, we are reversing curses. Any planetary hour will do.

- RTR’s are NOT words of power. They are reverse Hebrew. Vibrating them for extended periods will not make them more powerful. It literally takes 10 minutes for 9 reps for most RTR’s, not an hour. Each letter does not need to be vibrated for an entire breath. This will not add extra power to it. The power is in each full word, not in each letter.

- Reverse Hebrew is not like Sanskrit. It does not need to be vibrated any differently than how HPS Maxine does them in the audio. Just copy how she does them, that’s why she records the audio the way she does. If Demons guide you to vibrate it more fully this is of course better, but for newer people, doing them like in the mp3's is extremely effective.

- No, you do not need to bathe first, or hold a formal ritual.

- If you ever feel like not doing one, all the more reason to do one.

- If you have extra time or energy, yes you can do multiples of the paragraphs to be vibrated. Instead of just 9, you can do 18, 27, and so on, and then the given amount of affirmations.

- The RTR’s are very important. If you feel you need guidance doing them, or additional help getting privacy, do not hesitate to ask Satan or your GD. The Gods want us to be able to do as many as we possibly can and they will assist us in any way to allow us to be able to do them.

- If you need privacy, you can easily get it. Do a working to ensure privacy to do them. Have some music playing to cover the sound, and so on.

-Yes, you can do RTR's during a void moon. The RTR's have already been started, so a void moon will not nullify the RTR.
yeahh :D

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:47 pm

10th is done :)

I just wish nearing the end, my body wouldn't try and find excuses to stop or get distracted.

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:42 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:Something is definitely happening. For the past month or so, I've been experiencing a strange feeling of what I can best describe as mental "clutter", "overload", or "fog". It has been much harder to deeply think about anything. It's as if I'm fighting to think. I keep drifting off into daydreams. However, I've never drunk, smoked, or done drugs, and I haven't missed a day of meditation in over a year. I know this "phenomenon" isn't just affecting me, because I've seen the same effect in everything from Reddit posts to 3DS marketing.

My best guess is that the jews have been stepping up their curses. This type of effect would directly fight the mass-awareness and awakening we've seen recently. If people can't think clearly, they'll be less likely to discover the truth...

HP HoodedCobra or Mageson, could you please write a sermon about this phenomenon? (Assuming you've noticed it too.)

Stronger Aura of Protection and workings and powers of your mind body and soul that stems from power meditations.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:34 am

Everytime I come back from school unsatisfied for reasons or feel ridiculously pissed at someone like I really want them 300% dead, I throw it all out at RTRs instead(mainly the 72, I visualize a burning israel), have I been doing anything if that's the case? Has something been working? I am not confident with myself. Anyways, has anyone known of onee member in the JoS yahoo page who claimed to have made a thoughtform out of the 72 RTR energies?

I just want to know if I'm bullshitting myself totally.
@='@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'[email protected]
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]
@='@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'-'@'[email protected]

luis

Postby luis » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:16 am

Wildfire wrote:Everytime I come back from school unsatisfied for reasons or feel ridiculously pissed at someone like I really want them 300% dead, I throw it all out at RTRs instead(mainly the 72, I visualize a burning israel), have I been doing anything if that's the case? Has something been working? I am not confident with myself. Anyways, has anyone known of onee member in the JoS yahoo page who claimed to have made a thoughtform out of the 72 RTR energies?

A thoughtform for a RTR? I don't think it's possible :? But you could create a thoughtform who draw energy from the sun that every time you do a RTR it empower it...just an idea :lol:

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:40 am

luis wrote:
Wildfire wrote:Everytime I come back from school unsatisfied for reasons or feel ridiculously pissed at someone like I really want them 300% dead, I throw it all out at RTRs instead(mainly the 72, I visualize a burning israel), have I been doing anything if that's the case? Has something been working? I am not confident with myself. Anyways, has anyone known of onee member in the JoS yahoo page who claimed to have made a thoughtform out of the 72 RTR energies?

A thoughtform for a RTR? I don't think it's possible :? But you could create a thoughtform who draw energy from the sun that every time you do a RTR it empower it...just an idea :lol:

If your good and great at creating and maintaining thoughtforms, then your input is actually a great idea which can be done in many ways. Then you can relax or chill even more, and when there ever comes a time when your in to much of a rush (which you can negate through using the powers of your mind body and soul) you can do the short 42, 5minutes, and still have empowered it sufficiently.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:06 am

luis wrote:

My thoughts are that once the energies are reversed, that dude might have used it to create the thoughtform. His name is mage adept on the yahoo groups. His post titled: "I did it." He even claimed to have made Satan smile and proud in doing so. I feel like he really did it.

There are people agreeing with him, it's either he made multiple accounts to make him believable or he is just retarded with other retards. Sorry but this is to keep out false information and delusions from screwing with us. It's basically like knowing if we must "detain" him for delusions or approve of him that he really did. I just want to know other people's take on this.
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

luis

Postby luis » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:48 am

Wildfire wrote:
luis wrote:

My thoughts are that once the energies are reversed, that dude might have used it to create the thoughtform. His name is mage adept on the yahoo groups. His post titled: "I did it." He even claimed to have made Satan smile and proud in doing so. I feel like he really did it.

There are people agreeing with him, it's either he made multiple accounts to make him believable or he is just retarded with other retards. Sorry but this is to keep out false information and delusions from screwing with us. It's basically like knowing if we must "detain" him for delusions or approve of him that he really did. I just want to know other people's take on this.

To me it doesn't make that much sense, he/she created this thoughtform from what energy? Is own? The collective energy that we send when doing the RTR? Or the (negative) energy of the thoughtform itself? And for doing what exactily?
Like i said i don't belive so but you never know...maybe a HP could help us understand if this is bulshit or not.

SonOfSatan666

Postby SonOfSatan666 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:24 pm

High priest, in your topic about empowering our RTRs you wrote about using them as primers, performing them in a certain order; is the order in the schedules the optimal order? Or can we rearrange them as we see fit?
For example, the order I'd follow today would be: SHEMA -> Curse Israel -> 42 -> 72 -> Demonic Authority -> Serpent Ascending

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:52 pm

The only order they published is Reverse Shema > 42 > 72 > Demonic Authority I think it's pretty much ideal to follow this order. Today, for example, the order could've been Reverse Shema > 42 > 72 > Destroying Jewish Rule and Financial Domination (part 1 and 2). We don't have the Demonic Authority, but the structure of the others can be performed regardless. The rest is coming later.

Of course, this is in no way compulsory. It's just the optimal order. In my opinion, Curse Israel should always be performed last to reap all the benefits you stocked through the other rituals.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:51 am

Stormblood wrote:The only order they published is Reverse Shema > 42 > 72 > Demonic Authority I think it's pretty much ideal to follow this order. Today, for example, the order could've been Reverse Shema > 42 > 72 > Destroying Jewish Rule and Financial Domination (part 1 and 2). We don't have the Demonic Authority, but the structure of the others can be performed regardless. The rest is coming later.

Of course, this is in no way compulsory. It's just the optimal order. In my opinion, Curse Israel should always be performed last to reap all the benefits you stocked through the other rituals.

You mean that the 72 is after the Shema, not after the 42

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Artanis wrote:
Stormblood wrote:The only order they published is Reverse Shema > 42 > 72 > Demonic Authority I think it's pretty much ideal to follow this order. Today, for example, the order could've been Reverse Shema > 42 > 72 > Destroying Jewish Rule and Financial Domination (part 1 and 2). We don't have the Demonic Authority, but the structure of the others can be performed regardless. The rest is coming later.

No. I meant it like I said it. Of course, there are other combos. Here is where it says it, the sermon How to Empower the RTR's & General Information I'll quote for the lazy ones who don't want to click on a link:

5. Use primers. The Shema RTR acts a primer. Think of it like severing the connection of the jew to their protection matrix, and then, you can strike. A powerful combo of RTR's would be The Shema, then the 42, then the 72, and then the Demonic Authority. The first removes their link to their thoughform matrix, the second mutes them from asking for help, the 72 does a disaster everywhere and literally destroys the jewish soul directly, while the Demonic Authority empowers our side (and the negative forces for jews), wrecking them completely. This is only one example.

It took me over half an hour to find it, by the way.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:40 am

Stormblood wrote:
Artanis wrote:

No. I meant it like I said it. Of course, there are other combos. Here is where it says it, the sermon How to Empower the RTR's & General Information I'll quote for the lazy ones who don't want to click on a link:

5. Use primers. The Shema RTR acts a primer. Think of it like severing the connection of the jew to their protection matrix, and then, you can strike. A powerful combo of RTR's would be The Shema, then the 42, then the 72, and then the Demonic Authority. The first removes their link to their thoughform matrix, the second mutes them from asking for help, the 72 does a disaster everywhere and literally destroys the jewish soul directly, while the Demonic Authority empowers our side (and the negative forces for jews), wrecking them completely. This is only one example.

It took me over half an hour to find it, by the way.

Maybe the order doesn't matter that much? Even if the Shema RTR should be always first.